A mini-dream for us

disboo

Working towards the next trip!
My sister and I were the happy recipients of one of the million dreams a couple of weeks ago. We were standing in line at Soarin' and the family behind us were discussing whether they would get to ride in the top row or not. They really wanted to, and it waws their last ride before leaving WDW. The mom, however, was trying to keep everyone's expectations realistic.

As we approached the loading area, it became apparent to my sister and me that we would be in the top row. but the family of 4 behind us would not be, so we stepped aside and told them to go to the line for the top row (we have sat in the top row before - love it!) They thanked us, and were thrilled to get to sit in the top row.

We were very happy with our ride in the middle row (I love Soarin'!!). After struggling to get my big bag out of the underseat holder, I straightened up to find a CM blocking my way out. He asked if we wanted to ride agian - YEAH!! So he put us up in the front row. Then he made a nice little speech about how we had helped spread the magic by giving the other group the top row seats, and he gave us a pair of Tinkerbell pins! Awww!

So we got to ride Soarin' twice in a row AND get a terrific little pin, too. It wasn't a night in Cinderella's castle, but we felt very special!!

That's terrific....and it was so nice of you to share the magic that way!

But I'm sure to felt terrific, letting those people go ahead of you!!! and what goes around comes around... and you are living proof... great for you!!!

this should go in the pinned thread topics at the top. I love to hear about NON CM doing magical stuff. To me, what YOU did was the most magical.
:)
Now that being said, I would LOVE to win the DVC membership. GRIN

That's just neat!! It's nice to know your kind gesture didn't go unnoticed!! :teeth:

:thumbsup2 That's wonderful! It's great that you gave up your top row seats for another family, and it must have felt super to be recognized for it.

see, this is the stuff that makes disney so magical.. it's not only about what CMs can do for you to make your day special, but also what you can do for other people

all of us have the power to make wishes come true :wizard:

See, you did something nice, and then something nice happened to you! Why don't more people understand that that is how the world works???

:thumbsup2 How wonderful of you! The world could use some more people who are not selfish and who care about others. :goodvibes

That is wonderful. At Soarin I gave 2 families a fastpass and was rewarded with a front row seat. I didnt do it for that reason but it felt great to be recognized for being a caring person.

Always remember you make the magic just as much as the CM's do. Especially now with the YOMD going on. ANYONE can walk up to a guest with a park map open and ask them if they need help. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!