• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A memory of camping places near Disneyland

HootDad

<font color=teal>Makes magical trips each year<br>
Listening to Mary Jo's piece on campgrounds brought back a particularly pleasant memory for me. After they retired, my parents lived in their RV for a while. They lived for quite a while in a place called "Orangeland" not far from DL. But before that they lived in the Anaheim RV Park Mary Jo mentioned - the first on her list. In July of 1992 - a few months before my wife and I got married - we visited my folks while they were staying there. My favorite aunt and uncle were also visiting. (It would turn out to be the last time I saw my aunt before she passed). On the 4th we took out some lawn chairs and watched the fireworks while drinking a few beers. It was one of the most enjoyable 4th's of my adult life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter