A Meal So Good You Had It Twice?

On "the big trip" when DS was five, he fell in love with Garden Grill. We stopped at guest services and booked it again for later in the week.

Last visit I was so in love with the black-eyed pea fritters at Tiffins that we ended up canceling other plans so we could eat lunch at Tiffins twice!
We also rearranges our plans so that we could go to AbracadaBar twice - they had a really interesting cocktail menu that wasn't like anything else on property.
The other place we made two trips to was Erin McKenna's Bakery in Disney Springs, but unless you have food allergies that may not be of interest to you.

Last edited:

We usually eat at 50s Prime Time twice a trip. My daughter always gets the chicken, but I get chicken once and pot roast once. We also eat at the quick serve in France a lot (daughter is obsessed with France). We also eat a lot of pretzels and Mickey waffles.

QS- Tangierine Cafe- Lamb Shawarma Platter
TS- Kona Cafe- Fruit salad with Banana Bread
. I know it doesn't sound very exciting, but it's a ton of fruit and awesome Banana Bread. It's the perfect break from eating super-rich food during the rest of your vacation.
Snacks- Does a Grey Goose Citron Slush in the France pavilion count as a snack? :crazy:

Last edited:

On our February trip we decided to change one of our ADRs to Grand Flo Cafe.
I had the Lobster Benedict and my son had the French toast.
We enjoyed it so much that we changed another ADR so that we could go back and eat exactly the same thing again!

A couple trips ago there was a spicy hot dog with pineapple salsa offered at one of the EPCOT food booths that was so good I had it again on another day... with a rum infused dole whip... both times.

Last edited:
Teppan Edo, the steak and shrimp combo. Had a spare TS left last year after a disaster at LTT where we walked out due to a huge delay. Went straight on MDE to find a Teppan Edo cancellation because we loved it so much!

My husband had a work conference in Orlando in April 2016, so we were staying at a Disney Springs area hotel. Per our plan, we took a bus from Disney Springs to Wilderness Lodge to eat at Territory Lounge one evening. We shared an order of pork nachos that was so good, we ended up re-arranging our plans to accommodate another trip from DS to WL just to get a second order later in the week. This is partially because Territory Lounge's menu changes frequently, so there was no guarantee if the exact type of nachos would be available during a future trip. But I still dream about those nachos...they had some sort of chutney on top that just really set off the whole dish perfectly. *drool*

We have many of them over the years.
TS Kona breakfast - we go twice many times - our DDs love the pineapple macadamia nut pancakes.
TS Boma breakfast - everything is great - but the kids love bbq tater tots. Our DD is dreaming about them now. We go there twice on longer trips.
TS Sanaa - we love the bread appetizer. Sometimes we go just for that.
TS The Wave - we found this on our last trip and ate there twice for lunch - we loved the pretzel sandwich.
And of course the Dole Whip Float - we have many of these.

DD14 requests Via Napoli every time we go to Epcot which is usually twice a trip. It is her favorite pizza in the entire world! I like it, too, so I can't complain.

I also love BOG and we typically eat there 2 or 3 times a trip. It is the only QS I really like at MK.

We've only done one restaurant twice in one trip-Cosmic Rays. Plenty of indoor seating, a/c, & we enjoyed to bbq sandwiches & mango gellato. Sadly, they don't serve the gellato now. We're planning another trip for June 2018 with family, so it will be interesting to see if they want to eat at a QS twice in one week at MK. We only have one day at all of the other parks.

This past trip, we had D-Luxe Burger (Disney Springs) twice. The first was planned because I wanted to try it, but the second time was by my DH's request and we actually changed our plans to go! He loved their Southern burger (pimento cheeses and fried green tomatoes on the burger).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter