A Magical Anniversary in the WILDERNESS *Pixie Dust Everywhere* Completed 11/19 New TR Link

44249616164_cd6f635845.jpg
I don't know how I missed that Launchpad was part of the Dino Bash!! I literally JUST found out yesterday. I wasn't sure if you could actually M&G with him or if it was more "dance party" so this picture makes me happy for you and really hopeful that this will still be offered next year when we go!

This is hilarious to me because EVERYONE makes fun of Rob and I for not having cable!! When we go on trips, we are sometimes content to just lounge around our hotel room watching stupid cable tv and having drinks. Nothing more relaxing LOL :)

Well at least you don't have to worry - the reserved club area is just for the people that spend the extra $50 per person to get the extra 3 FPs and one reserved nighttime show per day!

Perfect photo!

That makes me feel so much better! haha I mean we ended up with a great view (like better than I even expected!) but I still wondered!

It looks like you could be camouflaged into Pandora! And I like how your MB matched your shirt!

At least you understood the look I was going for! :rotfl:and didn't think I was trying to look like a Poly CM! I actually almost wore my millenial pink MB this day and was walking out of our room and was like the normal pink would match so much better! I was so mad I'd forgotten to wear my green one when we went to TSL at night! haha

That would be AWESOME!!!
Right?? like how hard could that be?? and would be so much better lol

I know! That and Epcot! I think when AK first opened they had a boat around the Tree of Life, but I guess it wasn't too popular and acted more like a ride than a transportation method!
Yeah the walking in both of those parks is no joke! I was so happy when WDW switched to paper FP because I was always the FP runner in my family to go to Everest/Safari to get the FP while they slowly meandered to the other ride and I'd have to meet them there so I always did twice the walking! But now with Pandora in the mix I haven't mastered a good plan for not having to go back and forth across the park lol

I don't know how I missed that Launchpad was part of the Dino Bash!! I literally JUST found out yesterday. I wasn't sure if you could actually M&G with him or if it was more "dance party" so this picture makes me happy for you and really hopeful that this will still be offered next year when we go!
I hope he's still there! It was such a fun M&G. The family before us he chest bumped all of the teenage boys. It was amazing! Plus DH had a bit of a buzz so he definitely was able to forget about the reality of the situation and just pretend he was meeting Launchpad McQuack! haha

This is hilarious to me because EVERYONE makes fun of Rob and I for not having cable!! When we go on trips, we are sometimes content to just lounge around our hotel room watching stupid cable tv and having drinks. Nothing more relaxing LOL :)
Right?? Haha we always end up watching survival shows or like American pickers on vacations and Dans favorite thing is to listen to my commentary because I'm always so frustrated by those shows! haha and then I sneak Bravo in there when he's showering and getting ready :rotfl: although if Below Deck is on he will watch with me! Idk cable is just too expensive. Half the time at home I just watch Disney youtubers and netflix or hulu!

Sounds so nice stopping for a snack and then having an unplanned character meet!

Love your dress for dinner! Sounds like an awesome meal!

Sounds so nice stopping for a snack and then having an unplanned character meet!

Love your dress for dinner! Sounds like an awesome meal!

Yeah it was a great way to end our day at Animal Kingdom! We were tempted to stay and ride more since we were so energized after our stop at Nomad's Lounge but I'm glad we went back to the hotel instead. That was a nice break too!

It really was a great meal!

Little late to the game, but I’m here! :wave:

Oh my goodness, so much pixie dust in one trip! Sorry your first night was such a hassle, but it’s awesome how Disney made up for it!

Btw, the dress you wore on your anniversary is gorgeous! (Also love the dress for Jiko!)

Fun day! We really loved the Launchpad meet and greet too, though we had a slightly longer line. Still worth it! Its fun when they bring out these slightly rarer or lesser-known characters. And your dinner at Jiko looks amazing!

Ohhh that dinner at Jiko looks great! And I'm excited to try Nomad lounge - I think to go beers are one of my DH's favorite parts about the park too :rotfl2:

Pandora looks awesome at night, definitely will make sure to see it on our upcoming trip! I don't have cable either and Bravo is definitely a fun guilty pleasure once in a while! I love reading about your trip, and you seem to have such nice coordinated outfits each day!

HI Cloe just started your TR. Love Joy she is so cute and so are you and your husband, he looks so familiar and you look like Cinderella.

Yay extra $$$$

Because of that he told us he was going to refund us the cost of the room for Bay Lake Tower since this was all such an inconvenience. We waited by the elevators for a bit before he suggested we go and wait in the lobby. We waited maybe another ten minutes and then they finally found us a room and to our utter surprise they were giving us a club level room!
How awesome.

I was like how are they going to know what I paid especially when I got such a good deal but they refunded what I assume was the rack rate for that night or maybe the lowest discounted price? They refunded us $560 though! So it more than paid for what we rented the points and basically paid the tax on the rest of our trip so we were very happy and thankful!!!
Wow you haven't even been in a park yet and your making $ on your trip.

My parents had called us before this dinner and offered to give us $100 to put toward the dinner as an anniversary present which was so nice.

That was really sweet! What a nice gift :love:

Our waitress was nice enough to take some photos of us outside after dinner.

Gorgeous. I love the rainbow!

As we were walking out of the ride on the temporary exit there was an amazing sunset over the Tomorrowland Speedway.

Just perfect!

Our spot truly was amazing though, and in the end I was happy we could watch the show from right in front of the castle.

I'm going to try to get a good spot in October. We usually do a dessert party but I just didn't feel like booking it this time. I really just want to see HEA. I figured it should be easier with just the two of us. Looks like you got a great spot, so I'm encouraged.

Dan’s poncho actually ripped at some point and thanks to my obsession of reading people’s TRs I knew we could exchange it, free of charge for a new, unripped one! So thank you to whoever included that tip in their trip report! (I read so many I can’t remember who it was lol) I did thank them when I remembered but then promptly forgot once again :rotfl:

:laughing: You're welcome!

I don’t know about you but I feel like I would enjoy these staging rooms a lot more if instead of listening to the guy talk and "um" every other sentence we could design our avatars a la test track style lol I don’t know; I just feel like that would just be cooler! Or just less annoying :confused3 I get that they want the whole process to feel intense but you go into a second room anyway so just make that the intense room!

Ugh…I hate that whole pre-show and the guy blabbering on and on and on :crazy2:

I laughed because he was literally in front of the Tree of Life and that was the background he chose. I had him retake his photo :thumbsup2

:rotfl2: You're training him well!

Dan snapped some pics of me walking to the car

What a gorgeous dress!

Little late to the game, but I’m here! :wave:

Oh my goodness, so much pixie dust in one trip! Sorry your first night was such a hassle, but it’s awesome how Disney made up for it!

Btw, the dress you wore on your anniversary is gorgeous! (Also love the dress for Jiko!)

:welcome: Disney definitely made up for it! We were so appreciative!!

And thank you! :goodvibes

Fun day! We really loved the Launchpad meet and greet too, though we had a slightly longer line. Still worth it! Its fun when they bring out these slightly rarer or lesser-known characters. And your dinner at Jiko looks amazing!

I was shocked there was no line. I figured it had to be closed when we walked up because that just never seems to happen. Although maybe the line was short because it was so hot at that point during the day? The CM offered us an umbrella to hold during our short wait so we'd have shade and that made a world of difference in the temp so I wonder if that's why!

And Jiko really was awesome!

Ohhh that dinner at Jiko looks great! And I'm excited to try Nomad lounge - I think to go beers are one of my DH's favorite parts about the park too :rotfl2:

Haha definitely check out Nomad lounge! It was such a nice stop! And yeah DH definitely loved the to-go beers! He was in for a rude awakening when we went to MK the next day and that wasn't a thing! :rotfl:

Pandora looks awesome at night, definitely will make sure to see it on our upcoming trip! I don't have cable either and Bravo is definitely a fun guilty pleasure once in a while! I love reading about your trip, and you seem to have such nice coordinated outfits each day!

Yes! It is definitely a must do to check it out. In the times Ive been to AK since Pandora opened I've never actually made it the whole day in AK haha I usually leave and make it a point to come back!

And thanks! Outfit planning is half the fun for me! :goodvibes

HI Cloe just started your TR. Love Joy she is so cute and so are you and your husband, he looks so familiar and you look like Cinderella.

Yay extra $$$$

How awesome.

Wow you haven't even been in a park yet and your making $ on your trip.

:welcome: Thanks! Joy is our pride and joy haha we definitely missed her on this trip!

Thank you! My life goal is to be Cinderella hahaha DH spends most of his time working at Wegmans in our area (Niagara Falls/Buffalo) so if you've ever been around there you may have seen him!

We were pumped with how much money we made back night one! The flight credits alone were amazing!

That was really sweet! What a nice gift :love:

It really was!

Gorgeous. I love the rainbow!

Nothing better than a rainbow in Disney!

Just perfect!

I'm going to try to get a good spot in October. We usually do a dessert party but I just didn't feel like booking it this time. I really just want to see HEA. I figured it should be easier with just the two of us. Looks like you got a great spot, so I'm encouraged.

Its definitely doable! We were on Main street probably twenty feet past Caseys Corner. Honestly our view was definitely better than the dessert party so it really all worked out in the end!

:laughing: You're welcome!

hahaha thank you again! I was like how cannot I not remember again! I just read too many TRs :rotfl:

Ugh…I hate that whole pre-show and the guy blabbering on and on and on :crazy2:

It's really the worst. I swear there were way more ums the first time I saw it compared to the last few times but I also don't know if the ums and pauses are longer depending on how much time they need for clearing the rooms. Either way I don't like it!

:rotfl2: You're training him well!

I certainly try! :rotfl2:

What a gorgeous dress!

Thank you!

We love Dinosaur and quote all the time, lol!

Jiko looks really good, I have heard so many wonderful reviews. I love your dress, you look so pretty!

AK at night is so cool now with Pandora! We have not done a night Safari yet, may need to try one of these days.

We love Dinosaur and quote all the time, lol!

Jiko looks really good, I have heard so many wonderful reviews. I love your dress, you look so pretty!

AK at night is so cool now with Pandora! We have not done a night Safari yet, may need to try one of these days.

Its the best for quoting I think! haha

You and Andi should definitely check out Jiko sometime, was so amazing!

The night safaris are cool! It's almost kind of spooky because it can be so dark but I've enjoyed the two I've done!

What a nice TR. good pics and great reviews of dining.

Dan has this awesome Mickey short sleeved button shirt with Mickey on pocket with more smaller ones on it. Love this shirt. Where did you find that?

What a nice TR. good pics and great reviews of dining.

Dan has this awesome Mickey short sleeved button shirt with Mickey on pocket with more smaller ones on it. Love this shirt. Where did you find that?

Thank you!

Target! It was part of their Mickey collection. I managed to get it on clearance for $11!

Hope you're having a wonderful trip!

We had a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!