A Magical Anniversary in the WILDERNESS *Pixie Dust Everywhere* Completed 11/19 New TR Link

Glad it all ended up working out in the end. You guys walking in on a room that was occupied reminds me of an experience my hubby and I had. My husband and I went on an short anniversary weekend trip a couple years ago (not at Disney) and when we got to our room there was a weird bug on the bed. It's not weird to see strange looking bugs here in Alabama, but I knew I wouldn't sleep at all because of the bug being on the bed (I don't do bugs at all). So when my hubby called the front desk to see if we could change rooms they were more than accommodating. We had originally reserved a king room but when we checked in we were told they accidentally gave our room away so we ended up in a double queen room. They had already started off on a bad foot and the bug thing just kinda pushed it over the edge. Well when hubby had called the desk he talked to a different person then the one who checked us in. She seemed surprised they told us there wasn't a king available because one showed in her computer. So she reassigned us to that room. When we walked in there we were kind of shocked because it looked like the bed was a mess and there was a used hand towel on the bed.:scared1: I don't even wanna imagine what had happened in that room before we walked in there :sad2:. I'm just glad there wasn't anyone in there doing their business when we walked in. Needless to say, we had a free weekend stay because they were so embarrassed that they immediately refunded us and found us an unused room.

DAY 2 Part 1

Good morning from the Contemporary! We woke up bright and early at 8:30 because A. we are in Disney and too excited to sleep! And B. well we forgot to shut the blinds before we went to bed and those are some BIG windows! Haha

I was excited to get up and start our amazing trip. But first some early morning views!

I thought it was so cool that you could see EPCOT and Tower of Terror in the distance

Mirror selfie!

At some point Dan decided to make some coffee to help offset the mere five hours of sleep we got. And we took a few minutes to enjoy his coffee on the balcony.

Ready for our day! Off to breakfast!

Once we were all ready we decided to use our Club level access and just enjoy breakfast up there. I had planned for us to eat breakfast at the Contempo Café but this was pretty much a once in a lifetime experience (the cost of the room was added to my folio and removed but needless to say this is basically WAY out of our budget to ever stay in again!) And really, who says no to a free breakfast!?

I feel like the Contemporary must have the most picturesque Club Level room, because really, how can you beat this view??

There wasn’t a ton of variety but enough to fill us up and also saved me like $25 in breakfast foods so that was awesome!

We were just so happy and excited to be experiencing this together. It was so magical!

We were also offered mimosas to enjoy while at breakfast which was so fun. We toasted to our anniversary and our trip! And I took a photo of my drink with the view ;)

As we were eating I was talking to Dan about the anytime FPs and how the manager had said we would receive a credit on our Wilderness Lodge bill for the cost of the Bay Lake Tower room. I was wondering if those things would actually happen because there was nothing in writing and I’m sure he could have easily forgotten the things he promised. To be honest, we were so happy with just the room and the breakfast that even if we got nothing else we would have been more than happy. I decided to just ask the Concierge how the FPs would go onto MDE and as I was waiting in line I refreshed the app and saw the three FPs show up! I sat back down with Dan and just glanced through my emails and saw one from the manager again apologizing for the inconvenience and offering us Club Level access for the remainder of our stay at Wilderness Lodge. I think my jaw dropped to the floor. That was so awesome of them to give us Club Level access for the rest of our trip! :tinker:

We finished up our meal and mimosas and just took in the beautiful the view, feeling like we were literally flying above the clouds with all the pixie dust we were getting! It was a very pretty morning but as we were eating breakfast we watched some very dark clouds roll in. And I had a picture in mind that I wanted to get! So we left breakfast and made our way out to the back of the Contemporary. I wanted to get a picture with the Mickey and the ears!

You may be wondering why I would care so much to get this photo. Well, my parents honeymooned in Disney 29 years ago and they stayed at the Contemporary. That had been my main reason for switching from Pop Century to Bay Lake Tower for the one night because I thought it would be cool to stay basically where they did. (Which worked out even better when they moved us to the tower!)

Side note: I spent like two hours going through old photos at my parents house to find this photo haha for going off of pure memory I think I did a pretty good job with the pose! I like how I'm on my Dads side of the photo but my legs are positioned the same as my Mom. I also found so many old Disney photos, definitely a fun trip down memory lane!

As soon as we started taking photos the sky opened up and we booked it back inside. I took the rain break to call my Mom and see how Joy was doing being at their house. We originally looked into kenneling her but I just couldn’t do that to her since she was rescued from a puppy mill. I imagined her being terrified at night having to be locked in a cage and begged my Mom and Dad to watch her. She ended up loving being there and they loved having her. And I promised my Mom a Disney park ticket in exchange for her services so she really couldn’t say no then :rotfl:

r

It didn’t rain for long and we were off to Animal Kingdom. Dan actually loves to go to AK on rainy days because it seems to make the animals a little more active. I am happy either way! But I do agree that since AK always seems to be the hottest park I was okay with a little cloud cover!

Last edited:
Day 1 Part 2

When I left off we were heading to Animal Kingdom!

We stopped for some photos along the way.

And we were in! We actually ended up in a pretty great parking spot and so close to the entrance that we just walked in. I have very little patience for the trams when I can easily walk faster most of the time. If we were far I would definitely take the tram but this was a perfect walking day!

We stopped for some photos in front of the tree of life

A couple of magic shots!

Since we had woken up so early we actually had gotten to AK a lot earlier than I had expected us to. We were still pretty tired so we headed to Creature Comforts to get our first Starbucks of the trip. I always get a venti Very Berry Hibiscus. (Is it just me or does Starbucks always taste better in Disney??)

Since I was attempting to make this an “easier going” Disney trip I suggested we just take a minute and enjoy our drinks at the tables outside of Starbucks. It was actually a perfect temperature and I was sure if the sun had been out at all we would have just been pouring sweat and not enjoyed that at all! But it made for good people watching and was a nice way to chill out for a minute.

Even though I had looked over our detailed itinerary countless times I still had forgotten that I didn’t make a safari FP for that day! So once I realized that, I suggested we head to Africa and ride the safari using one of our anytime FPs. So off to Africa we went!

I stopped for a photo with Everest on the way there. It makes such a pretty backdrop!

Soon we were ready to ride!

I always enjoy the safari. Probably because no matter what it’s always a little different. We actually rode the safari three times this trip. And they were all great!

This Ostrich was running around like crazy during our Safari. She (I'm just assuming, idk! lol) popped up three different times and kept getting close to the side of the car I was on. I felt like she was trying to get me! haha

After the safari we were ready for our Flight of Passage FP! When I planned our trip I was between doing the first day in AK or HS. I figured I wouldn’t be able to get a FP for FOP or SDD on 60+1 so my plan was to snag either one of those (if I could) or I would just settle for Toy Story Mania. Well to my surprise on FP day I had my pick of basically whatever I wanted! Either it was a slow time to Disney (based on wait times I feel like probably not) or it was just lucky because there was only two of us. Because I made FPs prior to TSL opening and the expectations for SDD were low I went with FOP since I knew it was already one of my faves! :banana:

I was excited for Dan to see Pandora and to ride FOP as it has become my favorite ride. We stopped for some photos with the floating mountains.

I decided it was probably smart for us to hydrate a bit before riding. Dan sometimes gets motion sickness from 3D rides and I wanted to make sure he went in with the best conditions possible. I feel like I felt more motion sick my first time riding because me, my Mom and sister were there opening weekend and waited for Navi River journey in the heat for an hour prior to riding. So I hoped this would help him!

Once in the FP line, I had him stop to take some photos. I really love how immersive this land is. You definitely feel like you’ve gone to another planet!

We were excited!

The verdict? It wasn’t his favorite. He enjoyed it but wasn’t as awe struck as I was and continue to be. I think also being tired just didn’t help him enjoy it fully plus his eyes had a hard time focusing. But I will admit my eyes were having a hard time focusing this time, too and I'm not sure if it was the glasses or the location we were in. Dan did notice a little Na’vi guy who was sitting on the rocks below us at the end of the ride which was fun to see because it was something I’d never noticed before. I still loved it though! Haha

After Pandora we left in search of lunch. About a week prior to the trip Dan was talking to someone and showed them our itinerary. When they saw Yak & Yeti they gave him a bunch of recommendations for things to try. He was so excited about it until I told him my plan was for Y&Y quick service, not the restaurant. I had avoided the restaurant because I was unsure what time we’d actually make it to lunch and I wasn’t going to forfeit a FOP fp for a reservation. So about three days before our trip I signed up for the Laundry’s Select Club card. I figured the $25 fee worked out as long as we actually ate at Yak and Yeti on one of the two days in AK and could use the $25 welcome bonus and it would get us priority seating so we wouldn’t have a time crunch for a reservation so win-win! The card didn't come in time for the trip but the mobile card worked just fine!

Side note: When I signed up for the Laundry's card I had included Dan's birthday month was July. My thinking was that if we changed our minds one of the nights and chose to eat at T-Rex or even did Yak & Yeti twice, I'd rather have the second credit than not. So when I gave the waitress my card number they actually sent the manager over to tell me I could use the welcome bonus. I'm assuming some people probably try to argue to get both bonuses but I was well aware of the rules so when she told me I was just like "Okay! :goodvibes"

We started with the egg rolls which were SO GOOD. Dan’s not a huge egg roll fan like me and he even loved them. I honestly crave these egg rolls.

And we split the Crispy Honey Chicken. I think we definitely could have used another appetizer but we both survived so it must have been enough food haha

Funnily enough the recommendations Dan's friend had given him for Y&Y were the ahi tuna nachos and the Korean BBQ ribs. Which we got neither of :rotfl2: Oh well, the food we did order was good so the overall restaurant recommendation was a good one! Plus, the thought of finding a table for the QS in the heat always annoys me so the a/c was enough of a score for me!

After lunch, it was time for Everest!

I love Everest! It's so much fun!

We attempted to ride again using one of our anytime FPs and after we’d scanned in the ride went down for inclement weather. We had already ridden it once so we opted to get out of line and forfeit the FP. It was time for our Dinosaur FP anyway!

I'm not really sure of the face I'm making. I think maybe I was going for a scared face and then thought it might look silly? Yeah, this was definitely the better option :rotfl:

I suggested to Dan we use our last anytime FP on another go around on Dinosaur only to realize I somehow tapped my magicband twice at Everest so I had 0 FPs left and Dan still had 1. I may have been able to explain the situation to a castmember but we knew our room was ready so we just decided to leave the park! We were off to the WILDERNESS!

Last edited:

Glad it all ended up working out in the end. You guys walking in on a room that was occupied reminds me of an experience my hubby and I had. My husband and I went on an short anniversary weekend trip a couple years ago (not at Disney) and when we got to our room there was a weird bug on the bed. It's not weird to see strange looking bugs here in Alabama, but I knew I wouldn't sleep at all because of the bug being on the bed (I don't do bugs at all). So when my hubby called the front desk to see if we could change rooms they were more than accommodating. We had originally reserved a king room but when we checked in we were told they accidentally gave our room away so we ended up in a double queen room. They had already started off on a bad foot and the bug thing just kinda pushed it over the edge. Well when hubby had called the desk he talked to a different person then the one who checked us in. She seemed surprised they told us there wasn't a king available because one showed in her computer. So she reassigned us to that room. When we walked in there we were kind of shocked because it looked like the bed was a mess and there was a used hand towel on the bed.:scared1: I don't even wanna imagine what had happened in that room before we walked in there :sad2:. I'm just glad there wasn't anyone in there doing their business when we walked in. Needless to say, we had a free weekend stay because they were so embarrassed that they immediately refunded us and found us an unused room.

That definitely sounds worth a comped room! I don't blame ou for not staying in the room with the bug. I feel like visible bugs (especially on a bed) and in a hotel room are just an absolute no go!

I've only ever had one other bad experience in a hotel room and it was already a comped room because Jetblue had completely messed up our flights and put us up in the Hyatt at MCO. There was a very bloody towel left in the bedroom and because it was already a free room there wasnt much they could do. But they did bring up robes and slippers for us to lounge around in so I guess that was nice haha

Hi :wave: joining in. I remember reading your other trip report with your mom and sister.

You definitely had a rough start to this trip but the pixie dust you received was so nice.

You really can't beat that view at breakfast! Such a relaxing way to start the day, even if you were working on little sleep. It's awesome that they gave you club level access the rest of your trip, too!

The safari was a good choice to use your anytime FP on. Each experience on it is unique; it never gets dull! I mean, how many other times has an ostrich chased your ride vehicle? :rotfl2:

Good to hear lunch worked out well. Sometimes, sitting in the cool A/C without having to hunt down your own table makes it completely worth it.

Looking forward to hearing about Wilderness Lodge.

You really can't beat that view at breakfast! Such a relaxing way to start the day, even if you were working on little sleep. It's awesome that they gave you club level access the rest of your trip, too!

It's seriously so amazing! Yeah, I was totally running on adrenaline and happiness this morning! I honestly didn't even feel tired but DH apparently doesn't soak in magic like caffeine like i do :rotfl:

The safari was a good choice to use your anytime FP on. Each experience on it is unique; it never gets dull! I mean, how many other times has an ostrich chased your ride vehicle? :rotfl2:

Hahaha right?? It ended up being the only anytime FP we used that day so at least it was a good one!

Good to hear lunch worked out well. Sometimes, sitting in the cool A/C without having to hunt down your own table makes it completely worth it.

Yeah that summer heat is no joke! I did really like the meal though and would definitely go back!

WOW! What a start to the trip! Love all the AK pics! So awesome that you got Club Level access for the remainder of your stay!

Hi, I'm here!

What a stressful start to the trip! But so great that you were compensated in some way!

I almost bought that shirt you're wearing at the aiport! It's so cute and retro looking!

Who would've thought there would be traffic at that time of night! That stinks :(

Wow, you're night really wasn't over! That's so great that they comped your room for the inconveniences- and that it was club level! That with the extra FPs definitely sounds like it made it all worth it!

Nice getting to enjoy the club level breakfast!

Wow, club level at WL too? That's awesome!

Cute pics at AK! You two are adorable :) Sounds like a great morning/afternoon!

Hi, joining in, you did have a rocky start and wow how nice to be compensated for it. Your night at CR looked great.

How nice to get club level for the whole trip

We love Y&Y and the Landry card.

Excited to hear about you WL room since we didn’t have the best of luck.

Great trip report!! Your little pup Joy is so precious, I agree we always leave our dog with family she would be too scared at a kennel. Can't wait to hear about Wilderness Lodge, it is such a beautiful hotel!

Now that is some serious pixie dust! :eek:

We were feeling like we could fly all the way to Neverland!!

WOW! What a start to the trip! Love all the AK pics! So awesome that you got Club Level access for the remainder of your stay!

We were super stoked for the club level access. My cousin had actually been to Disney the weekend prior to us and was upgraded to club level at Beach Club (I think it was Beach Club!) and me and DH had commented how we would never get that lucky and we were!!

What a stressful start to the trip! But so great that you were compensated in some way!

It definitely turned the whole trip around!

Who would've thought there would be traffic at that time of night! That stinks :(

Yeah I definitely didn't expect it!

Cute pics at AK! You two are adorable :) Sounds like a great morning/afternoon!

Thanks! It really was a great day in AK!

Hi, joining in, you did have a rocky start and wow how nice to be compensated for it. Your night at CR looked great.

How nice to get club level for the whole trip

We love Y&Y and the Landry card.

Excited to hear about you WL room since we didn’t have the best of luck.

Actually your reports of the Landry card are what sold me! We loved it! It was so nice to walk up and be seated in like five minutes with no reservation!

I'm glad you said something about your room because I feel like that would have put a damper on your trip! I feel like it never hurts to ask!

Great trip report!! Your little pup Joy is so precious, I agree we always leave our dog with family she would be too scared at a kennel. Can't wait to hear about Wilderness Lodge, it is such a beautiful hotel!

Thanks! She's definitely our baby and I was so happy when my parents agreed to watch her! Plus they have two dogs as well so she had friends to play with!

Wilderness Lodge was a bucket list hotel for me and it did not disappoint!

Love you trip report so far - I am originally from Buffalo.

Thanks! That's awesome :flower:I hope you moved somewhere warmer! lol

Following along. What a crazy travel day but it sure ended well ! Looking forward to reading more

Day 2 Part 2

Before long we were going through the arches of the Wilderness Lodge!

These arches always remind me of the big Jurassic Park gates so on our way in I joked with Dan and was like "what do they got in there, King Kong?" :rotfl:

Since we had so much luggage I dropped Dan off at the front door with the luggage and then went to park the car.

So beautiful!

This was the first time for both of us staying at the Wilderness Lodge and we were so excited! When I was planning our trip I had contemplated splurging and staying at the Poly since we had honeymooned in Hawaii but I felt like the Wilderness Lodge probably fit the both of us better (and was, to be honest, way cheaper). Dan has loved camping his whole life whereas I am not a camper, so I felt like Wilderness Lodge gave him the “woodsy-cabin” feel while I got the comfort and elegance of a Disney Deluxe Resort.

Our room was located at 5018 and we were actually upgraded to a nature view room when we had booked the standard view (more pixie dust! :tinker:). I was initially a little bummed when I’d gotten the room ready text because it was nowhere near the room I requested through touring plans but that made more sense when I realized we had gotten the next level up! I'll say the only downside to this room was that it was a bit of a walk from the lobby but I think that may have been in our favor because it was very quiet where we were!

The room was nice but I think they are definitely in need of a refurb at some point because the colorful carpets seem a little outdated, but we still loved our room!

Best of all, we had an awesome view of the Copper Creek cabins and I could see Cinderella’s castle from the bed!!

While I was geeking out over our awesome view, I’d completely bypassed the stuff left for us on the bed. They offered a letter explaining the benefits of Club Level access and the times everything would be offered and open (which we kept handy the whole week). They had also printed out our itinerary for every day and had given us another set of three anytime FPs to be used on our anniversary! Since we were only going to be doing the After Hours party on our anniversary I called the Concierge and graciously asked if the anytime FPs could be moved to Sunday (the day after our anniversary). They were more than happy to accommodate us and we were so happy they were able to move them! And, they also gifted us chocolates from the ganachery that were brushed with gold and were themed to the Wilderness Lodge!

I'm not a big chocolate fan but Dan said the chocolates were very good!

We took some time to rest in the room and relax before heading out for our night in Disney Springs. We decided to take an uber to Disney Springs because we both wanted to have a couple of drinks and didn’t want to worry about the drive back. I know there are buses but anytime we’ve taken the bus its always felt like its taken way longer than it should and we had something we needed to get to!

On our way out we stopped for some photos in the lobby (I cant get over how beautiful their lobby is!).

Our uber showed up in probably three minutes or less and we were at Disney Springs in about ten/fifteen minutes! Both times we took ubers to Disney Springs our drivers dropped us off in front of Cirque de Soleil and both said that wasn’t the correct spot but they would do it anyway. So idk if all uber drivers do that but it did save us some walking!

Although, had I known there were two drop off spots I probably would have had him drop us off on the other side because we were starting our night with The Void! Which is on the exact opposite end of Disney springs hahaha

Making our way over!

Almost there!

Our appointment for the Void was at 7:15 and we showed up a few minutes after 7. As soon as we walked in they had us sign our waivers and start the experience. They were not busy at all so it was nice to not have to wait. I really enjoyed this experience and so did Dan. He loves virtual reality so that was my main reason for doing it in the first place but we both actually really enjoyed it! You really felt like you were somewhere else and I would highly recommend it. I can only imagine how goofy we looked while doing the experience though! :rotfl2: I think in total the whole process took about 45 minutes. I do hope that they add in different experiences in the future because I would love to do one again but I don't know that I'd want to do the same one twice, but maybe!

Also I cannot get over how goofy we looked in our picture!! We look like hunchbacked turtles :rotfl:

So I follow the Ohyeah couple on Instagram and they had done the Void a week or two before we went. They had posted a code which gave you a free digital download of a photo. Of course I cleaned out my phone prior to our trip and no longer had the screen shot. I asked an employee and he knew nothing about the code so I'm not sure what they had going on lol But! I do know that the employee was nice enough to tell us that if we mentioned seeing the bus ad that would also got us a free digital download. It was nice to get because its fun to have the memory but I would NOT have paid $15 for it lol because we looked ridiculous!

After the Void it was time for dinner at Paddlefish. Dan and I both loved Fultons the last time we went so we were hoping Paddlefish would be just as good!

We arrived to our Paddlefish reservation 15 minutes early and they told us it would still be a bit so we decided to grab a drink at the bar. We didn’t even have our drinks yet before they were coming to grab us. So we grabbed our drinks, settled the bill (using our TIW card for the first time!) and went to be seated. I will say, there were a few times where people would act annoyed that I was using my TIW card (and most of them were this night), the bartender at Paddlefish for example acted huffy because he needed to get managers approval. I found that a bit interesting considering it's a discount I paid for and then was made to feel like I was such an inconvenience to use it. I will say though when someone acted that way all they got was the automatic 18% tip when normally I do 20-22%.

Anyway! We were seated in the “aft” of the restaurant. Which was a very pretty and bright room.

We started off with some delicious bread (I am obsessed with all breads and cheese so I love any meal that start with free, delicious bread!)

To eat we had the crab cake as our appetizer, and to eat we split the King Crab dish and the Filet Mignon.

[Crab Cake count - 1]

Everything was really good especially the crab cake and the king crab. I would go back just for those two things! The king crab melted in your mouth! The filet on the other hand – eh. We asked for medium and it was served basically well done which was hard to eat. We mentioned it to the waitress and she told us we should have said something when we noticed and she would have had a new one prepared for us. Tbh I don't think she came around until we had eaten all of the King Crab and a couple of bites of the steak so there wasn't really an opportunity to say anything other than when we did :confused3 Honestly we hadn’t planned on saying anything at all but once we realized we barely could eat any of the $49 steak we felt we had to. Even if it just helped someone else not get an overly cooked steak. The waitress ended up comping the crab cake for us which was really nice that they did that. But out of all of our meals this ended up being our least favorite because of the steak. I would definitely go back again but there are SO many places to try in Disney Springs now that I’m not sure when that will be!

After dinner we took a walk toward the shops to check out the refurbished side of World of Disney. I will say it feels SO much more open and spacious and I really love the new look! Although I think I liked the old WoD sign better but that’s being nit-picky!

We mostly just browsed through WoD because on most trips I just like to see what they have so if I find something that seems unique in one of the parks I will know to get it rather than wait to get it in Disney Springs. And then at the end of our trip I go crazy buying everything I didn’t get in the parks in WoD! :rotfl:

I also wanted to check out the Co-Op because the last time I was there they had plates that were themed to different rides and I wanted to get a couple. Of course when I want to buy them they no longer carry them! I tried looking online and couldn’t find anything so I guess it just wasn’t meant to be! Anyone know the plates I am talking about? There was like a safari plate, jungle cruise, POTC, etc! If you know of anywhere they sell them now or to get them please let me know! We did see this really awesome artwork in the Co-Op though.

Within the picture there were hidden characters and words and was really fun to look at and see what else we could find.

Recently we just finished updating my parents’ old china cabinet to fit in more with our furniture. Since we finally had a place to display our nicer items and china we agreed that we would get a crystal figurine on our trip as our anniversary gift. We went to Arribas Brother and decided on the Steamboat Willie figurine since we would be going on our first cruise at the end of our trip.

After shopping it was time to grab a few drinks and enjoy the Disney Springs night life. First stop – Wine Bar George!

We sat at the end of the bar downstairs which offered great people watching outside and in the bar.

In the first picture you can see one of those fancy coffee contraptions. They actually use that to make one of their mixed drinks which is supposed to be a pick me up. Kinda cool! We got one drink each here and just enjoyed the atmosphere. We even saw THE George of Wine Bar George.

Except I think he’s there a lot so probably not that rare to see him but we still thought it was cool! And if you are wondering they do not take TIW or AP discounts on drinks here. Now, I was totally fine with them not taking any discounts, I just figured I'd ask because I have the ability to get discounts and I hate to not save money when I can (especially since I paid $150 specifically to get discounts through TIW lol). The bartender decided to spend five minutes “informing” me (basically berating me) about how the prices are already cheap and I shouldn’t be asking if there are any discounts. I am going to shrug it off to maybe she was just having a bad night but I didn’t appreciate the lecture. Especially since I was just like “okay, no problem” when she first sent the barback to tell us (she couldn’t be bothered to come tell us herself until she wanted to scold me about it). But it was still cool to grab a drink there and see something new!

Second stop was Jock Lindsay’s Hangar Bar.

We choose to sit at the outdoor bar and listen to the live music playing right next door. Now the bartender here was awesome and super friendly. I went with the cool headed monkey. It was good but very strong and was a lot to drink! I think I only drank about half lol I wish you could buy the mug to bring home! And Dan had the air pirates mule

The third and final stop was The Edison!

I honestly wish we had started our night here because the atmosphere was so fun. By the time we got there they said the entertainment was only lasting another ten-fifteen minutes so we only got to see the cigarette girls do one dance and then another girl do a hula hoop performance but they were both great!

We didn’t stay too long because we were both tired from the night before but I will definitely be going back to the Edison!

We took an uber back to the resort and were back by 12:10. It was cool to see the castle and train station lit up from our room.

Overall, we had such a magical first day!

Miles walked: 8.2

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!