A Magical Anniversary in the WILDERNESS *Pixie Dust Everywhere* Completed 11/19 New TR Link

If you tell your server at Palo, they will let the room host know that you are eating there and they will do a later luggage pickup for you, and you don't have to rush out of there.

Thats good to know! We thankfully didn't rush and just got back on time!

his was THE fanciest dinner I have ever been too. When we were seated our waitress went and grabbed us black napkins to match our clothes (what do they do if you aren't coordinating? :scratchin).
It's the fanciest meal we've ever done, too, for sure!! I think they do that so you don't get white fuzzies all over your lap from the white napkin. As long as you're wearing dark clothes, you get a black napkin instead. #sofancy

When it came time to order some drinks the menu appeared to only offer wine (which was perfect for me because that's my drink of choice!) but for Dan he isn't really much for wine and always prefers beer. Since it was already so fancy he decided not to ask if they had any beers to offer (I imagine they did) and instead, asked for the waitress' recommendation for a wine pairing with the meal he chose, like he's some fancy wine connoisseur :rotfl:
Funny story: We added a Romance Package (not even sure if they still offer that!) during our Honeymoon cruise, and got a Palo reservation as part of it. When we were seated they asked which complimentary bottle of wine we would like. We just laughed because neither one of us drinks wine. We told our waiter we were just going to pass because we didn't want them to waste a bottle on us. He said he would see if there was anything he could do. He came back with an ice bucket of Miller Lite for us :) and brought more when we drank those. I thought it was hilarious that we were classing it up for the night at Palo, yet still totally ourselves with our Miller Lite.

It's the fanciest meal we've ever done, too, for sure!! I think they do that so you don't get white fuzzies all over your lap from the white napkin. As long as you're wearing dark clothes, you get a black napkin instead. #sofancy

That makes sense! We just kept saying the whole meal that we are not fancy enough people for this dinner! :rotfl:

Funny story: We added a Romance Package (not even sure if they still offer that!) during our Honeymoon cruise, and got a Palo reservation as part of it. When we were seated they asked which complimentary bottle of wine we would like. We just laughed because neither one of us drinks wine. We told our waiter we were just going to pass because we didn't want them to waste a bottle on us. He said he would see if there was anything he could do. He came back with an ice bucket of Miller Lite for us :) and brought more when we drank those. I thought it was hilarious that we were classing it up for the night at Palo, yet still totally ourselves with our Miller Lite.

How awesome! Dan totally should have asked because I am sure they had at least a few beers around or would have accommodated his request in some way!

From the side, the towel dinosaur looks like a peacock?

You know, you could totally be right! haha We just went with a long neck dinosaur :rotfl2:

Glad you enjoyed your Palo dinner. It does make you feel super fancy, doesn't it? I mean, replacing the napkin after someone gets up is a bit much!:rotfl: I was relieved to hear you feel less proper(?) at the signature Disney restaurants. I have been hesitant to book one because I always felt they were Palo-esq.

In the elevator on the way down to the theater, Dan was standing basically in front of the elevator buttons and on one of the floors a little boy barreled on and told him to “get out of the way, dude!” because he wanted to press the buttons. I found it pretty funny at first but was kind of annoyed that the parents didn't really say anything to him like how he should ask politely, they just walked on and smiled. :confused3 I get it, kids will be kids but maybe teach them how to not do the same thing the next time. Especially because he didn't just say it, he also started shoving Dan to move.

Wow.How old was the kid? That is just so, so rude. Luckily this was your first and only encounter with him.

When we were waiting to board the Wonder this past April, my mom and I went in to use the ladies room at Port Canaveral and there was a lady in there screaming at someone on the phone, cussing like there was no tomorrow and obviously there was tons of kids around. It was just disgusting. I was worried that I was gong to see her all over the ship, but thankfully, that was the last I saw of her ::yes::

Does anyone know if every show has the same actors and actresses?

I think they do, only because I was in a FB group for one of our past cruises and one of the lades in that group was going on this cruise because her daughter was a performer and I remember her saying she played different parts in different shows.

Overall, we really enjoyed this dinner and it was the perfect way to end our magical trip! Although, I am not sure I am that fancy of a person. I think signature Disney dining is the fanciest that I am! It definitely made me think Victoria and Albert's probably wouldn't be for us

Palo or Disney Signature Dining, yes. Victoria & Albert's is definitely not for me, either. I watched the Tim Tracker video where he and Jen went and it does''t appeal to me in any way, shape or form. And I think the price tag was an outrageous $750!!:scared1::scared1: Their meal was comped by Disney, of course. Even if I won the lotto I don't think I could ever pay that much for ONE MEAL!

I am still glad we did it! I am also happy that we switched Palo to the last night on our cruise to really have a special meal to end on.

Nice picture. Looks like a great way to spend your last night on the ship :goodvibes

I love your dress and your ears!!

What a view from your table at Palo! I'm glad you enjoyed it, it sure does sound fancy! Sounds like a great way to spend your last night :)

Glad you enjoyed your Palo dinner. It does make you feel super fancy, doesn't it? I mean, replacing the napkin after someone gets up is a bit much!:rotfl: I was relieved to hear you feel less proper(?) at the signature Disney restaurants. I have been hesitant to book one because I always felt they were Palo-esq.

Yeah it was a bit crazy how fancy it was! The signature restaurants never really gave me that feel (except for maybe Cali Grill Brunch?) but every dinner we had we felt perfectly normal eating these. Palo was just another level! haha

Wow.How old was the kid? That is just so, so rude. Luckily this was your first and only encounter with him.

He was maybe four or five? I mean he was still young but young enough that his parents could have apologized lol Yes, thankfully!

When we were waiting to board the Wonder this past April, my mom and I went in to use the ladies room at Port Canaveral and there was a lady in there screaming at someone on the phone, cussing like there was no tomorrow and obviously there was tons of kids around. It was just disgusting. I was worried that I was gong to see her all over the ship, but thankfully, that was the last I saw of her ::yes::

Ugh, that is just the worst. Like its just so unnecessary especially when there are so many kids around! Kind of turns your stomach doesn't it? Thank goodness you only saw her the once because I'm sure that was just her personality!

I think they do, only because I was in a FB group for one of our past cruises and one of the lades in that group was going on this cruise because her daughter was a performer and I remember her saying she played different parts in different shows.

Makes sense!! I figured you would know haha

Palo or Disney Signature Dining, yes. Victoria & Albert's is definitely not for me, either. I watched the Tim Tracker video where he and Jen went and it does''t appeal to me in any way, shape or form. And I think the price tag was an outrageous $750!!:scared1::scared1: Their meal was comped by Disney, of course. Even if I won the lotto I don't think I could ever pay that much for ONE MEAL!

DH and I love Tim Tracker too! We watched that vlog, too and came to the same conclusion. Between the food just looking kind of weird and the cost and the fanciness I was on the same page as you. Definitely not for us! As much as I like to be fancy thats just too fancy lol although I do appreciate them vlogging it because I could find that out without spending that kind of money! I'd rather just get a night at the Grand Floridian for that kind of money!

Nice picture. Looks like a great way to spend your last night on the ship :goodvibes

It really was!

I love your dress and your ears!!

What a view from your table at Palo! I'm glad you enjoyed it, it sure does sound fancy! Sounds like a great way to spend your last night :)

Thank you!

And the view was pretty spectacular! Definitely nothing I've ever experienced before! I'm glad we did do it on our last night!

DAY 12

Oh my goodness I can't believe we are finally at the end of our trip! I will apologize in advance for the lack of pictures, I was SO tired this day (12 days of fun in the sun were REALLY getting to me), it was hot and I was slightly sad that our trip was coming to an end haha so I wish there were more but what can you do! I do the same thing every trip and then panic when I get home, you would think I would learn! Anyway back to the final day of the trip report -

I was very thankful we had the second dinner seating on the last morning when we didn’t have to get up super early to eat breakfast. We overheard people the night before who realized having the first seating meant getting up super early and they were not overly happy about it :rotfl:Although, I'm sure if you have kids with you though you're probably used to that early wake up call. We however, are not!

I think we waited until the last second we could to leave our stateroom and head to Cabanas. We decided just to head up to Cabanas since it was only a few floors above us and we could avoid waiting for an elevator. Thankfully, it wasn't as busy as embarkation day and we enjoyed a nice last breakfast on the cruise.

Before disembarking I had Dan take a picture of me with the Donald statue since I never got one the whole time we were on the ship. Can't leave without one!

Debarkation went super smooth and we had no problems locating our luggage. They told us which color and character to look for and then we easily spotted our luggage on the tables. I was super happy we went with this method instead of lugging everything all over the ship and off the boat. It was also funny how many of the same people we saw throughout the cruise. They were all in the customs lines in front of us and it was like a mental goodbye to those people you saw repeatedly on the cruise (so funny how you can see so many groups over and over again on a cruise! And that your brain picks up on those certain people for whatever reason.) We made it through customs pretty quickly as well which was super nice. I really don't even remember anything past standing in line so it must have been a breeze! We also go to Canada a lot being on the border in Niagara Falls, NY so we are used to some pretty grueling border agents so we may just be used to them being super difficult :rotfl:

Had I known we would be off the ship so early I probably would have booked a much earlier flight. We were back in Disney by 11:22AM and that was even with a full half hour stop at a Starbucks to download movies and shows from Netflix! (Sidenote - if you need wifi to download anything or especially movies/tv shows for a long flight from Netflix, Starbucks is the way to go. They have the best wifi and it won't take super long to download what you need. We've done this so many times and is a huge lifesaver for flights home when hotel wifi just won't cut it!) Our flight wasn’t until 7:50PM so we were at a slight loss as to what we would do all day. I was hoping we could go to a park because we had talked about it the night before but Dan didn’t want to get super sweaty which I understood that because it was a SUPER hot day. So instead we went to Disney Springs which was my original plan. There’s nothing shopping can’t fix!

Our first stop was the Harley store for Dan to get an Orlando shirt. Like I said before he just got a Harley so we had to make sure he got an Orlando shirt, too!

After we were done in the Harley store we were getting pretty hungry so we decided to try out the Polite Pig since we were right next to it. We split the slider trio and the sweet potato tots. I only really liked the Southern pig from the trio and we split each of the sandwiches in the trio so that was kinda disappointing because I would have liked my own whole sandwich. Especially because I had originally wanted to just get my own Southern Pig but Dan wanted to share something so if I ever went back I would definitely just stick to my gut and get what I wanted! The sweet potato tots were delicious though!

After lunch we went to World of Disney and I FINALLY found a present for my sister. It was this adorable sparkly, millennial pink travel mug that says “If you need me I’ll be in my castle”. I honestly should have gotten one for myself but at that point I was pretty tapped out on the budget and just wanted to get Calista something and be done! :rotfl:

- from the internet.

(I just looked to see if these were still available and it looks like they aren't. SO BUMMED I didn't get one then!)

After we finished shopping we made our way over to the AMC. It was so hot out, watching a movie in the AC sounded fantastic! So we purchased tickets for Ocean’s 8 since it was really the only movie that started around the time we needed and was something that we wanted to see.

I really enjoyed the movie! Always fun to see how they pull off the master heists. Hokey but still fun! And like I said, it was just too hot to be milling around outside so just being in a comfortable seat in the ac was good enough for me!

After the movie we still had quite a bit of time to kill before heading to the airport so we decided to take the boat over to Port Orleans – French Quarter for some ice cream. I had originally booked an early dinner at Art Smith’s Homecoming but at that point we were just so over eating big meals that I decided to cancel it because we would have had to wait another hour to check in.

So we made our way to the first boat launch we saw.

I actually haven't taken the boats at Disney Springs since probably 2015? So I wasn't really sure how they worked now. The boat launch we went to was only for Saratoga Springs or Old Key West so the boat captain directed us to the Disney Springs boat that was currently loading. We didn't mind taking the extra boat because we figured it would be a nicer ride than walking all the way over the boat launch we needed. This boat brought us to the boat launch by Rainforest Cafe where we waited another 10 minutes for the Port Orleans boat.

It was such a nice boat ride, it was so enjoyable.

When I was little we stayed here a few times and all of the memories came flooding back. It was so cool to walk by the pool and just be there. I was really happy we made the boat ride there.

We made our way to the food court because I assumed that was where they would have ice cream but we didn't find any. So we decided to check the giftshop and thankfully they did! It was finally time for the last mickey ice cream sandwich of the trip! I also bought a pair of cute sunglasses with a minnie mouse bow in the giftshop because I swear all of my makeup had melted off of my face and I needed to have some sunglasses to help cover up! lol

After we enjoyed our ice creams it was time to head back to Disney Springs. But first, I knew I had pictures with the alligators in the walkway from one of my stays at POFQ and had to take another!

Someone was kind enough to offer to get a picture of the two of us.

It’s hard to explain how hard the nostalgia was hitting me at POFQ. I suppose because I go to Disney so often I never really have places that I haven’t been to in a long time. And in reality, I don’t think I’ve been to POFQ since the last time we stayed there which was when I was 9! It was the last family trip where my sister was a baby and we could still fit into the 4-person occupancy rooms. After that we would usually stay at POR since they could accommodate five people. I loved walking around with Dan so much that I booked us a room at POFQ for our December trip at the airport (I mean we still had those $400 in SW vouchers burning a hole in our pockets!)!

(I think they have a new playground now but the colors are so similar to the one that was there in this photo that I could have sworn it was the same!)

After our photos we moseyed on down to the boats. Unfortunately, there were so many people waiting (probably because we were nearing dinner time) that we actually gave up waiting after probably 15 minutes. Every boat that showed up was only taking like 3 people at a time because they were either full from the POR pickup or full of people heading back to POR from Disney Springs lol So we were never going to make it back to Disney Springs in time unless they sent a dedicated FQ boat and it didn’t seem like that was going to happen anytime soon! I had received a promotion from lyft that morning that I would receive $3 off my next ten rides (this would have been nice at the beginning of the trip!) so I booked us a lyft back to the Springs! (And only cost me like $5 even after tip).

While we were waiting for our lyft, I saw this sign for a paint night in the lobby and wish we could have done it!

It actually worked out better taking the lyft because if we had taken the boat we still would have had to make it over to the orange garage from the Rainforest Cafe. And with the lyft drop off we were super close to our car so it was definitely the better option! Once we got back to DS, it was time to head back to the airport and we made great time. I was SO tired driving back though; I couldn’t wait to just get to the airport at that point! I was vacationed out! lol

Both of our suitcases were overweight by 4-5 pounds so we managed to rearrange enough stuff between our three suitcases to keep them all under. There was no way I was paying that overweight fee for 5lbs!

We grabbed McDonalds in the airport, not quite Art Smiths but sometimes after 12 days of fancy food you just need a McDs cheeseburger! :rotfl2: Our flight ended up getting delayed about 50 minutes which was annoying but we were just thankful it wasn’t 3 hours like our previous flight!

And that is the end to our magical Disney vacation with all the pixie dust!!

Overall thoughts on the cruise – amazing and we can’t wait to do another one! I loved how easy the navigator app was to use, especially how you could favorite things you wanted to get to and it would remind you of them and also tell you exactly where on the ship they were. I loved the crew – everyone was so nice and helpful. The ship – was beautiful and clean, it was everything I love about Disney but magnified and wrapped in one large bow. It was also Dan’s dream to do a cruise and he really loved it too. We’re thinking maybe in 2020 we will do another one. Next year it’s time for a non-Disney anniversary trip (my promise to Dan haha) and we are all booked for an all-inclusive in Aruba. But no worries, I’m thinking we’ll be able to sneak a Disney trip in early September and a first time Disneyland trip in November (these are already booked!!).

- The only things I didn’t like was how short it was because I definitely would have loved more time and even a day at sea. I think if I ever did a short cruise again I would probably make the Nassau day a “day at sea” since we’ve already done Atlantis. But don’t get me wrong, I loved the Atlantis excursion and felt like we got our money’s worth. But we knew going into the cruise it would be quick. We weren’t sure how either of us would do with motion sickness so I’m happy we started with a 3 night cruise and did well rather than being super sick on a 7 night cruise with no where to go! The other thing I didn’t love was how crowded Cabanas always felt since everyone was always on the same schedule as us but next time I would try out the restaurant options instead to mitigate this problem. :goodvibes

- I’ve never had so many people tell me that I wasn’t going to like a trip. So many of my family members would tell me I was going to hate the cruise or just not like it and they were all definitely wrong! A cruise certainly is a different kind of trip but we really enjoyed that nothing was farther than a walk down the ship! Plus the ship itself was gorgeous. Now, I don’t know that I would love any cruise because the part that I liked about the Disney cruise was that it was basically everything I love about Disney in one place so maybe had it been a normal cruise I’m not sure I would have loved it.

- I really loved having the cruise at the end of the trip so we could totally relax and just enjoy.

- In my research prior to the trip, people had suggested bringing larger cups to fill up with pop on the cruise. Well, there were signs everywhere begging you not to do this so I kind of wasted $20 on fake yetis to bring with us (not to mention the luggage space) for something we couldn't use. So that was kind of a bummer but I get it with the germs.

- If you are a diet coke lover (like me - I know its not good for you. I just don't care) then just know for the soda fountain machines by the pools diet coke is only on the one side. I had a mini panic moment the first night when I thought it wasn't available outside of Cabanas dining hours :rotfl:

Overall thoughts on our trip (Disney World) – I honestly don’t know how we will ever top this trip. It was so amazing and magical and exceeded both of our expectations!

- Happily Ever After is definitely the best from right in front of the castle. Nothing beats it

- FP refresh is awesome. But it’s crazy the different results you get on an iphone vs an android. I will miss not having Dan’s phone this next trip with my Mom and sister! His phone often had the better results! Maybe I can convince him to try from home/work hahaha

- Its also crazy how many of the outlier rides you end up skipping when you are jumping from FP to FP that you do to kill time between FPs. So that’s something to consider because we never rode Carousel of Progress, Jungle Cruise or saw Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor.

- We managed to ride all of the new rides with fastpasses in this one trip without attending any extra magic hours or rope dropping. New to me and Dan – SDD and Alien Swirling Saucers, new to Dan – Navi River Journey and Flight of Passage (probably helped there were only two of us but still – an accomplishment!)

- It is worth it to budget out what you think you will spend each day at the restaurants you expect to eat at. We considered the meal plan for this trip (Deluxe Dining Plan) and we would have spent an extra $500 on food. Granted we would have gotten a lot more food but we were stuffed from what we did eat so I can’t even imagine having to eat that much more. (We saved a lot using AP/TIW discounts) I just used the menus listed on the Disney website and guessed what I would expect each of us to eat, if I was unsure I would pick the higher priced item so I had a more accurate spreadsheet. We came under on my estimates and still saved money so I would highly recommend taking the time to just see if the dining plan is truly worth it for you. We especially saved money by not getting the refillable mug and just getting drinks/snacks from club level. But we still would have saved money regardless. It's also worth it to keep in mind that the dining plan makes you chose only from appetizers and entrees. A lot of times we would order two apps, an entree and a side for our meal so that would have hindered us.

- If you have the AP I would say the TIW card was 100% worth it. We really loved getting the 20% (basically covered our tip everywhere) and we loved the included valet parking. It was nice to not have to worry about getting my hair wet in a random Florida rain storm for our fancier dinners. I really wish I had gotten it on my trip in March but I will get two more trips to use it!

- I’m not sure that at this point in our life Club Level would be worth paying for, if it was an extra $100 a night maybe but when I priced out the WL CL we would have had to pay double and there’s just no way we would have recouped that cost in food and drinks.

- Amazon Prime Now is amazing. I already have my order ready to go for my next trip! I just need to hit send once we land in Orlando!

- Mobile ordering is also awesome and so convenient!

- If you use Ebates (if you don't you should!) if you login to lyft through ebates you get a $1 back for every ride. Which can certainly add up in Disney!

Thank you again for reading along and enjoying my trip again with me! I will post back soon with my TR link for my October trip with my Mom and sister!

I'm sorry you didn't get to a park, but your time at Disney Springs and Port Orleans sounds like it was nice! I loved seeing your old photos :)

Sounds like it was an awesome trip, thank you for sharing!!

Thanks for that wrap up at the end! I really learned a lot of helpful tips for our cruise next year--I took notes from your notes!! LOL :)

Loved reading along on your pixie dusted anniversary!! Looking forward to reading about your next adventure!!

Awesome trip and trip report!

We are staying at POFQ next April for the first time..three nights before our Fantasy cruise, actually, so it was fun to see those pictures!

I can't believe anyone would tell you you would not like the cruise. Have they even been ON a Disney cruise? They are just so amazing!

One more cruise tip-on the last morning, Cabanas is open, though they don't advertise this for some reason. Last April I ran up and got everyone breakfast and we just ate in the room instead of lugging our bags around with us to the restaurants :thumbsup2

I really enjoyed reading, thanks for all the tips regarding the cruise and Disney!

How fun to have some reminiscing time at POFQ.

Awesome wrap up to your report! You made some really great points in regards to cruising and planning a Disney trip that even vets like me need to remember. Pricing out your meals ahead of time is definitely important, and I will have to remember the amazon order now that we're prime members. Sounds super convenient.

I loved your walk down memory lane with POR. That had to be quite the end to your last day of vacation, thinking of memories from old family trips. Disney can do that you...

I look forward to reading about your October trip!

Overall thoughts on the cruise – amazing and we can’t wait to do another one! I loved how easy the navigator app was to use, especially how you could favorite things you wanted to get to and it would remind you of them and also tell you exactly where on the ship they were. I loved the crew – everyone was so nice and helpful. The ship – was beautiful and clean, it was everything I love about Disney but magnified and wrapped in one large bow. It was also Dan’s dream to do a cruise and he really loved it too. We’re thinking maybe in 2020 we will do another one. Next year it’s time for a non-Disney anniversary trip (my promise to Dan haha) and we are all booked for an all-inclusive in Aruba. But no worries, I’m thinking we’ll be able to sneak a Disney trip in early September and a first time Disneyland trip in November (these are already booked!!).
Aruba is awesome. There is a great restaurant on the beach in Aruba that my wife and I ate at when we were there in 2017.

I'm sorry you didn't get to a park, but your time at Disney Springs and Port Orleans sounds like it was nice! I loved seeing your old photos :)

Sounds like it was an awesome trip, thank you for sharing!!

Honestly, it was probably a good thing we didn't with how hot it was! I was melting just walking around Disney Springs! I think my mental tolerance for the heat had worn off by this point so a relaxed DS day was a much better option!

I'm so glad we made the trip over to POFQ! It was such a fun thing to do before heading to the airport!

Thank you for reading along!! :flower1:

Thanks for that wrap up at the end! I really learned a lot of helpful tips for our cruise next year--I took notes from your notes!! LOL :)

Loved reading along on your pixie dusted anniversary!! Looking forward to reading about your next adventure!!

Oh good! I feel like I always read TRs and then think I should have written down the tips I read along the way so I felt like a nice wrap up would be a good way to get all of the things I learned/enjoyed on this trip in one place!

Thanks for reading along! :flower:

Awesome trip and trip report!

We are staying at POFQ next April for the first time..three nights before our Fantasy cruise, actually, so it was fun to see those pictures!

I can't believe anyone would tell you you would not like the cruise. Have they even been ON a Disney cruise? They are just so amazing!

One more cruise tip-on the last morning, Cabanas is open, though they don't advertise this for some reason. Last April I ran up and got everyone breakfast and we just ate in the room instead of lugging our bags around with us to the restaurants :thumbsup2

Thank you!

I remember loving it as a kid so I'm hopeful it will live up to its memory for us in December! haha I should have my TR for that trip done before your trip too :goodvibes

Honestly, it was people who had never been on a Disney cruise just other cruise lines so I basically took their opinions with a grain of salt! haha I don't think I'd ever cruise any other way!

That's a good idea! I could see that being a huge lifesaver if you still had your bags with you!

I really enjoyed reading, thanks for all the tips regarding the cruise and Disney!

How fun to have some reminiscing time at POFQ.

Thanks for reading along! :flower1:

It really didn't hit me until we were walking around how long it had been since I visited the resort. Some great family memories there!

Awesome wrap up to your report! You made some really great points in regards to cruising and planning a Disney trip that even vets like me need to remember. Pricing out your meals ahead of time is definitely important, and I will have to remember the amazon order now that we're prime members. Sounds super convenient.

I loved your walk down memory lane with POR. That had to be quite the end to your last day of vacation, thinking of memories from old family trips. Disney can do that you...

I look forward to reading about your October trip!

Thank you! I really wanted to get everything that helped us in one spot to help others and just to remind myself when I go on my next trip! It's simple things like mobile ordering that can make a world of a difference! I would definitely recommend pricing everything out. I use an excel spreadsheet and just list everything we would probably get from drinks, apps, entrees, sides, desserts and then I compare the dining plan cost versus the TIW cost. I can never seem to get the dining plan to work out for me if Im being realistic about what we will eat. (If you look at everything you can get it will definitely win but thats just SO much food!)

Amazon prime now was also awesome, too! Idk about you but I really hate losing Disney time to go shopping for groceries so to get to skip that is a huge win in my book! Like I said I even added everything I wanted to my cart before the trip and then once we were there just clicked purchase so I didn't even have to think once I was there!

It really was quite the walk down memory lane! It was a total spur of the moment decision to head over there and I'm so glad we did!

I really enjoyed following along this trip and can't wait to hear about your girls trip!

Thanks for reading along! I should start posting for that TR soon!

Aruba is awesome. There is a great restaurant on the beach in Aruba that my wife and I ate at when we were there in 2017.

We're pretty excited for Aruba, I mean if you couldn't tell from my love of Castaway Cay I do love a beautiful beach and blue water!

The restaurant wouldn't happen to be named Flying Fishbone would it?

We're pretty excited for Aruba, I mean if you couldn't tell from my love of Castaway Cay I do love a beautiful beach and blue water!

The restaurant wouldn't happen to be named Flying Fishbone would it?
Yes! If you like a spa I also suggest Spa del Sol. Awesome massage on the beach.
I enjoyed your trip report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!