A Little Pizazz-Scrapbooking/Spare Room.

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi. I am trying to finish up our spare room. But I need a little pizazz. I brought in our spare metal, round, white umbrella table to do scrapbooking on. Now it just looks blah. There is a Tinkerbell theme, blue walls and lime green accents. I don't think a tablecloth would work. I would love to find a fuzzy area rug and pillows.

Disney Ontario said:
Hi. I am trying to finish up our spare room. But I need a little pizazz. I brought in our spare metal, round, white umbrella table to do scrapbooking on. Now it just looks blah. There is a Tinkerbell theme, blue walls and lime green accents. I don't think a tablecloth would work. I would love to find a fuzzy area rug and pillows.

Our local Target,Bed, Bath, & Beyond, and Linens & Things all have really fun fuzzy rugs, pillows, and even chairs--their ads are aimed toward college students decorating dorms and apartments, but would fit right in with a Tink themed room. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!