A Little Bit Of What You Fancy Does You Good

Well it sounds like you had a relatively calm last day, other than the difficulty at check in.

I've never been to a Buca di Beppo before and it sounds like a place we should go to either with a group or when we want leftovers. I couldn't remember if this trip was before or after the new job. I bet it's a relief in part not to be flying stand by all the time.

I can't do nearly so many rides there as almost all of them make me ill.

I was actually surprised how well I coped as I do suffer badly from motion sickness.

Dinner sounded yummy.

It was really nice.

I'm making a prime rib and yorkshire pudding for a friend at the end of the month, but now I want a pork chop!

I don't think we even can get the cut for prime rib here, but pork chops are on the menu quite regularly. Last weekend I made pork shops with crispy potato slices and succotash and next weekend pork chop and cassoulet is on the menu.

Corinna

Well it sounds like you had a relatively calm last day, other than the difficulty at check in.

Yes, it was a pretty chilled out day.

I've never been to a Buca di Beppo before and it sounds like a place we should go to either with a group or when we want leftovers.

The food was really nice and I can imagine that this would be fun with a group.

I couldn't remember if this trip was before or after the new job.

It was way before. If somebody had told me when I came back from this that I would have a new job before I go on the next holiday, I would have told them that they are crazy. It is funny how things sometimes work out.

I bet it's a relief in part not to be flying stand by all the time.

Yes and no. I will not miss the stress, but it did open opportunities. I would not dream of going to Dubai for the weekend on a commercial ticket. Fortunately I am still entitled to two standby tickets on Emirates that I can have issued until February 12th next year and then I can travel on them for a further year. So there will be one last standby adventure.

Corinna

I have been back from my latest trip for nearly 3 weeks, but this is the first time I have been online for any length of time. For some reason I have had a rather difficult re-entry this time round. I have now started to work on my trip report in earnest. Up to now, I have not even felt inspired to do this. I have a ship visit a week on Wednesday and the plan is that I will start the trip report once this is over and done with using my usual Wednesday and Sunday schedule.

Corinna

I bet you had such a great time, reality has been difficult to adjust to!

Welcome back and I hope you enjoy the ship visit next week!

Welcome back! Missed you! Just wanted you to know that I'm quite addicted to your trip reports and I've been checking every day for you to return. Thank you for all the work you put into writing your trip reports. They are really enjoyable. Really looking forward to reading about your most recent and exciting adventure!

Welcome back! Missed you! Just wanted you to know that I'm quite addicted to your trip reports and I've been checking every day for you to return. Thank you for all the work you put into writing your trip reports. They are really enjoyable. Really looking forward to reading about your most recent and exciting adventure!

Welcome and thanks for reading. I am nearly caught up with everything in my inbox and on here. Now I can concentrate on writing my trip report. The first instalment should go live a week from today.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!