A Holly Jolly Mickey's Christmas Party and more

JadeDarkstar

Dis Veteran Pirate dragon mom
Day 1-
Ok, we flew in by American airlines. We never will again!
1- they changed my red-eye to a layover a few months ago. I called complained and the lady got me the flight we took but, she said there was no reason we could get any kind of refund. However, a family we met in PHX. said he was on phone 2 hours complaining and got 50 back each ticket (he had a lot of ppl)
Then at the layover in Charlotte, they put us on this broken plane that was overbooked and so bumpy and loud that MY son got Motion sickness and was down all night.

We got in and the room for music was ready to thank goodness. The lady at the front desk said it wasn't yet but saw my son was sick so called up. She said good news it just got done.

Now after a nap and some food the kid felt better.
We had Ohana Brunch (eggs were a little watery)
We all couldn't eat as much because of that horrid flight. (even I was filling sick but not as bad as my son)

Now when we went to MK we did flag retreat, frozen show, hunted mansion, pirates, then we decided to skip fireworks till sat, and 7dmt fp was canceled (have one for Fri)
did go get the sorceress card pack too and will tonight too. The game looks fun even for me.
Went to get food at Disney Springs, at the polite pig and then back to music to sleep for the first good night since sat night.

Today we are doing Trex and Disney springs for a bit then rest before party time. Now we did move the parade for 2 pm on Friday it makes more since then today.

The bus isn't bad so far, but we took the sports bus home last night from Disney springs because the music bus line was so long I knew we wouldn't make it on the next bus. The sports was there with doors open and had 4-8seats so I took a chance. The walk wasn't horrid.

I loved lyft from Ohana, but uber to Ohana was a mess. I said polly but he took me to ticket and transport with a sick kid that walk was horrid. also found out after ate that we could have had him take up , right to the front door he was just lazy and gets a 1 star from me so I will go in and make sure they know how unhappy I was with that.
\

Day two
Coke cola store
trex
world Disney/lego store
back to rest.
to park about 3
a few fp+ 2:45-3:45 (pirates) 3:50-4:50 (thunder mountain
take the train to big top area.
have an fp for little mermaid but might skip to line up for 7d early.
scrooge if can
shows treat rides
fw
late parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts