A happy delivery

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
I got my initial envelope for the July 2014 ABD BSM trip. :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2:

Just a little while to go for the trip.

Kim

Are you both (Kim & Holly) on the trip again? Val & I will miss you this time, we're booked on the December 2014 trip.

I was going through ours for December 2014 and if I remember correctly they have changed some of the info they ask for. When we did the 2012 BSM trip I remember one of the questions asking for our weight. I didn't see a similar question this year.

I was going through ours for December 2014 and if I remember correctly they have changed some of the info they ask for. When we did the 2012 BSM trip I remember one of the questions asking for our weight. I didn't see a similar question this year.

They used to use a generic form and the weight question was for zip lining.

I can assure you that there will be no zip lining on any of the Dis Exclusive 2014 Backstage Magic Adventures.:thumbsup2

No Holly this time, Jeff. She's trying to talk her husband into Ireland instead. Alicia will be my roomie this time.

Darn no zip lining across the Rivers of America.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!