A Girl Power Solo Disneyland Adventure! COMPLETED 5/8

Sounds like a great encounter with Redd!

Mmm Disneyland churros!!

Love your nighttime photos!!

Sounds like a great evening to finish your day!!
It was all around one of my favorite Disney days ever. Beautiful weather, low crowds, yummy food, lots of rides and characters... It was amazing :D

[I look like such a fangirl here and she's just exuding cool confidence]
Yeah, I agree with this statement.
It was one of the highlights of a day full of highlights. It was a supreme highlight.
That's a lot of highlights!
So not only did I escape being an engineer, but I got to pilot for the first time! It was so much fun, but since we didn’t have engineers we did pretty bad because no one could fix anything.
Good and bad at the same time. Which pilot were you?
What I did not realize was that this set was the flag retreat ceremony, something I’ve never actually seen. The band was there too and they played/sang the different anthems and I teared up. I can’t handle myself at any sort of military salute.
I saw this in April, and they mentioned it in the One Day @ Disney book. It's pretty cool!
Then I booked my behind over to the Disneyland Hotel for a meetup with my coworkers at Trader Sams. They didn’t have park tickets and I thought it would be a fun place to introduce them to Disneyland.
I mean, that might not have really been the best choice unless they had been on JC before, but it sounds like it went well!
(isn’t it crazy how you can go off planet so fast these days??)
Crazy! And soon, we'll fly on rockets instead of planes!

That's a lot of highlights!
So many!

Which pilot were you?
Left I think, whichever is not in charge of light speed

It's pretty cool!
It's really nice, especially with the band and Dapper Dans together.

I mean, that might not have really been the best choice unless they had been on JC before, but it sounds like it went well!
Yeah they wouldn't get the inside jokes but it's so well-themed and fun!

:rolleyes:
Truly! I walked out and BOOM there she was!
:)
But that would require in getting in the pirates water...
“Did you see that new part where you run over a mermaid?”
I did not have to look that up, thank you very much
Phew.
It was good! Exceptionally sweet for a cider, though (and that's coming from someone who loves a sweet cider)
I think (think!) we have similar tastes.
I wouldn't say I quite hate being an engineer but it certainly isn't the most fun job of the 3
I feel like I haven’t been on the ride yet.
I think I've started a dangerously expensive habit here
::yes::

Another character on my list to meet was Redd.

Whoa that's awesome!

You feel it coming on, like an edible.” I can’t say I know the feeling, but I thought it was a funny comparison nonetheless.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So not only did I escape being an engineer, but I got to pilot for the first time!

So weird that no one came but worked out perfect!

I use the mug all the time, too. It’s my go-to Coke Zero vessel at home.

So do I. I made a cocktail in it the other day of fake POG juice and rum and tried to pretend I was in Trader Sam's lol

That actually sounds awesome! What is fake POG? I love POG but how do you get fake stuff?

My bf brought this home from work the other day.

Message-1585522703338.jpg

It's not exactly the same cause the real stuff has passion fruit not pineapple but it tasted surprisingly close! And since it's the closest we're getting to Disney right now, it works for me lol. It also tastes delicious with coconut rum added!

My bf brought this home from work the other day.

View attachment 486027

It's not exactly the same cause the real stuff has passion fruit not pineapple but it tasted surprisingly close! And since it's the closest we're getting to Disney right now, it works for me lol. It also tastes delicious with coconut rum added!
Oh YUM! That sounds like it would be delicious! There's a Hawaiian restaurant nearby that sells cans of the Hawaiian Sun juices so I can get some Pass-O-Guava Nectar when I'm really in a pinch.

“I think there’s some kind of play on the water”

Thursday was our first conference day, but thankfully it didn’t start until the afternoon so we all got to sleep in. We decided to meet for breakfast at Roscoe’s, which was only about 7ish minutes from the convention center.

If you’ve never been to Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles, you are missing out. It is absolutely incredible and the portions are humongous. Somehow they’ve managed to find the perfect flavor combination so that when you get a bite that has chicken, waffles, butter, and syrup it’s the best thing ever.

After breakfast we went into the event center to set up our booth and look around. Our company isn’t very big so our booth wasn’t as impressive as say the Apple or Google booths, so it was cool to see what everyone could (afford to) do. I didn’t manage to get any photos of the main hall, but here’s a shot of the Garmin setup so you have an idea of what the standard was:

PS this is in the same place as D23, so if you’ve seen photos of that exhibit hall then we were in the same one.

It was a pretty standard career fair. I was actually there hiring for an intern for my facility (I’m the intern manager during the summer) so I stayed in the fair for the most part, whereas my coworkers would leave to attend some of the sessions or other events.

We finished for the day at around 6:10pm, and I power walked back to the hotel to change and made my way to the parks. The security line was strangely long and once I got to the front I realized why- even though the bag check was clipping along at a nice pace, four separate lines had to share a single metal detector. So the lines were getting held up there.

I made it through and went over to DCA and my first order of business was dinner. I used mobile order (bless you, mobile order) to pick up a BBQ dog and film strip fries from Award Wieners. Oh man I had heard these fries were good, but guys- these fries are GOOD.

After dinner was a quick stop with PhotoPass. My friend got me these ears for my birthday and I wanted some photographic evidence that I wore them!

Tonight I was tripod-less but I did have my GorillaPod, which is a small bendy tripod that’s nice and compact. You can twist the legs around stuff and make it sit at pretty much any angle. I really wanted to capture Mission Breakout all lit up so I hung out down there for a while.

And I was quite literally ‘down there.’ I spent most of my time laying on the ground because the tripod is so short. But I think the photos turned out super cool so I’m okay with it!

I wandered around and got more dark shots of DCA and decided I wanted some beignets for dessert. When I got over to DL and back to NOS, the line for beignets was wrapped all the way around the building. People were starting to get settled in for Fantasmic so I’m sure that was why the line was so long.

Bear with me because apparently I did not take another photo the rest of the night. What a tragedy, I should really know better by now.

While I was waiting someone behind me asked someone else what everyone was standing around for. That other person replied, “I think there’s some kind of play on the water.”

Some kind of …
Play…
On the water…

I was tempted to turn around and tell them how wrong they were but I’m a good little Midwestern girl and I held my tongue.

The line was taking forever and I decided it wasn’t worth it so when a train pulled into the station I went and hopped on that for a nice ride instead. The train ride was pretty nice except for a group in front of me that talked really loudly through the indoor sections, so that was annoying. And when we went through Toon Town there were three audio tracks going at once: The recorded dialogue, the music, and the conductor’s announcement. I hope they weren’t important because I understood none of it.

After a full loop I got back off the train where I started in NOS. The wait for HM was low so I rode it and enjoyed the Nightmare Before Christmas overlay, which is just so well done. There’s so much to it and I notice new details every time.

I got off and realized I was pretty done for the evening, so I made my way out, browsing through the shops on Main Street on my way.

Since I never got my beignets I was still craving something sweet and I decided a caramel apple would do the trick. When I got to the confectionary they didn’t have any of the Christmas apples out (and also they don’t cut the apples for you, unlike at WDW) so instead I got a chocolate pineapple spear and some churro toffee.

Those came with me back to my hotel room where I enjoyed them while reading in bed.

Neon is obnoxious

On Friday the conference was from 9a-4p so I spent most of my day in there (and I did end up finding an intern to hire!). However, we were very efficient in packing up at the end and I was in DCA by 5pm, which was just in time to watch the Christmas tree lighting!

They had everyone count to 3 all together and then it lit up, it was really cute. I paused for a second to do something on my phone and heard someone say my name (which was weird since I was traveling alone). I looked up and it was Trevor, one of our guides from the Backstage Magic ABD (haven't heard that story? Read the TR HERE. I'm also reliving it on my insta if you want to check that out @dolewhipandwishes)! He was there doing his other Disney job so he didn’t have time to talk but it was cool running into him.

I was wearing my Captain America jacket (the one I bought at DLP, if you’ve read that TR. If not, check it out
HERE. I know, I know you're like Ann stop hounding us to read your trip reports. But honestly what else is there to do right now?) and I wanted to meet some Marvel characters. But by that time in the evening Spidey was the only one still meeting. I waited probably 25ish minutes and had an awesome interaction. We talked about my Jacket and how there should be one that’s all Spiderman, too.

[I think this is me pitching the Spidey jacket idea]

Tonight I brought my big tripod and continued on in my dark Disney photo quest. I spent most of my time in Cars Land, where I learned that photographing neon is a nightmare. There’s so much light pollution and it’s hard to get the shot to focus. I did manage to get some that I liked though.

[This is one of my favorite photos from the whole trip]

I kid you not, I had at least 100 photos from the 45 minutes I spent back there but I don't love many of them. Neon is just so obnoxious.

And of course, I had to get some photos of me in front of the Radiator Springs Christmas tree.

My vanity was fulfilled (jk my vanity is never fulfilled) and it was time for my tummy to be, as well. This was the first official day of the Christmas season, which meant the special Christmas food was out! I knew the Cozy Cone had a special pesto chicken bread cone and that’s what I picked for dinner. I never thought anything could give the bacon mac and cheese cone competition, but now I know better. This thing was so dang good.

I took a few more photos around Radiator Springs after I finished, then set off toward Mission Breakout to use my FP. But on my way I noticed a lonely looking PhotoPass CM in a weird spot for photos. I asked her where she was taking photos and she said, “oh all over the place, do you want some?”

When is my answer to that question ever no?

My goodness, this was one of the most amazing PhotoPass stops I’ve ever had. We had a full on photo shoot. Seriously, I probably spent 15 minutes with her. She took a bunch at different backdrops in the indoor area where they have the animation class, Turtle Talk, etc. She had me do a bunch of different poses and I felt like a supermodel.

[I asked for this shot with the intention of photoshopping Jon in but I never got around to it because I do not in fact have photoshop or know how to use it]

And of course I didn’t remember to get her name so I could give her a cast compliment because I am an absolute trash human being.

Still riding the high from my photoshoot, I got in line for my tour of Taneleer Tivan’s collection, which was exciting as ever.

[I miss my orange hair. It was so easy to spot in a crowd]

When I got off I went for an exciting meet! Not a Dismeet, but an ABD meet. I found out (through Instagram #holla) that one of the women from our ABD in July was going to be at Disneyland that weekend for a TA conference, so we decided to meet up in the parks! We didn’t do anything too exciting, but we did walk an entire loop of BOTH parks that evening.

First we went through DCA and looked at the food booths, but didn’t stop for anything. Then we made our way over to DL and walked around, looking at the lights. Eventually we decided we should probably DO something, so we got in line for Jungle Cruise with a 10 minute wait. I don’t have any notes from this ride so I would imagine the skipper was just so-so. We got off and saw Pirates was also at 10 minutes so we took a jolly boat ride before splitting up (she was staying at the Grand so her walk home was significantly shorter than mine).

I stopped into World of Disney to pick up something I had my eye on…this absolutely amazing Christmas Disney treat onesie. I wore this on every occasion I could- ugly sweater parties, normal parties, Christmas morning, etc. It’s absolutely incredible and one of my favorite pieces of Disney parks merch that I own.

I also stopped at the confectionery to pick up a candy apple. They didn’t have any more of the cute character ones, so I went with the pretty blue snowflake instead. They wouldn’t slice it for me (I thought this was seriously weird, since at WDW they’ll do that. Maybe it’s a food safety regulation in CA?) but they gave me a plastic knife to take with me.

Me, my onesie, and my candy apple made it safely back to the hotel room where I swiftly donned the onesie and not so swiftly ate the candy apple (the plastic knife was surprisingly effective, although it was still very messy).

I finished my treat and hit the sack, trying to get rested up for a big day at the parks!

We decided to meet for breakfast at Roscoe’s
Oh! I wanted to do that so much when I was there and it never happened for some reason.
If you’ve never been to Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles, you are missing out
Sure. Go ahead. Rub it in.
Somehow they’ve managed to find the perfect flavor combination so that when you get a bite that has chicken, waffles, butter, and syrup it’s the best thing ever
<drool> You're not helping!!!!!
Our company isn’t very big so our booth wasn’t as impressive as say the Apple or Google booths,
What? Slackers!
four separate lines had to share a single metal detector.
Ouch. Not great planning, there, Disney.
film strip fries from Award Wieners. Oh man I had heard these fries were good, but guys- these fries are GOOD.
Thanks for the tip!
My friend got me these ears for my birthday and I wanted some photographic evidence that I wore them!
Cute!
Tonight I was tripod-less but I did have my GorillaPod, which is a small bendy tripod that’s nice and compact.
::yes:: I've done the same. I remember being in Le Cellier with it and a couple came up to me to ask about it.
And I was quite literally ‘down there.’ I spent most of my time laying on the ground because the tripod is so short.
:laughing: I can totally relate! Well, I didn't lie down, because I can flip up the viewer, but... scrunched down on the ground. ::yes::
I wanted some beignets for dessert.
Good choice. Too bad it didn't happen.
While I was waiting someone behind me asked someone else what everyone was standing around for. That other person replied, “I think there’s some kind of play on the water.”
:rolleyes1
The train ride was pretty nice except for a group in front of me that talked really loudly through the indoor sections, so that was annoying.
:headache:
"Excuse me? SHUT UP!"
The wait for HM was low so I rode it and enjoyed the Nightmare Before Christmas overlay,
Lucky! I'd love to see that. Maybe some day. :)
Since I never got my beignets I was still craving something sweet and I decided a caramel apple would do the trick.
mmmm… one of pkondz's faves.
instead I got a chocolate pineapple spear
I finally had one of those. Sooo good!
I did end up finding an intern to hire!
So... when?
During the job fair? Or did you pick after? Reason I'm asking is because if you picked during... then what was the point of continuing on?
Pretty!
They had everyone count to 3 all together and then it lit up, it was really cute.
:goodvibes
I looked up and it was Trevor, one of our guides from the Backstage Magic ABD
Nice! Impromptu DISmeets are the best. :)
I know, I know you're like Ann stop hounding us to read your trip reports.
:laughing:
Joke's on you! I've already read them!
We talked about my Jacket and how there should be one that’s all Spiderman, too.
::yes:: I can see that.
Poor Spidey. Unable to form a fist. Tragic.
I spent most of my time in Cars Land, where I learned that photographing neon is a nightmare. There’s so much light pollution and it’s hard to get the shot to focus.
So did you turn off the autofocus and do it manually?
I can see why. :)
Neon is just so obnoxious.
:lmao:
Never heard anyone say that before!
My vanity was fulfilled (jk my vanity is never fulfilled)
:laughing:
I knew the Cozy Cone had a special pesto chicken bread cone and that’s what I picked for dinner. I never thought anything could give the bacon mac and cheese cone competition, but now I know better. This thing was so dang good.
Really! High praise!
I asked her where she was taking photos and she said, “oh all over the place, do you want some?”

When is my answer to that question ever no?
:rolleyes:
My goodness, this was one of the most amazing PhotoPass stops I’ve ever had. We had a full on photo shoot. Seriously, I probably spent 15 minutes with her.
How much did you love that???
She had me do a bunch of different poses and I felt like a supermodel.
:goodvibes
You're a photographer's dream. I love shooting a model who wants to be shot.
[I asked for this shot with the intention of photoshopping Jon in but I never got around to it because I do not in fact have photoshop or know how to use it]
:eek:

:lmao:
And of course I didn’t remember to get her name so I could give her a cast compliment because I am an absolute trash human being.
Shame on you!
(And... I do the same. I guess I'm trash too!)
[I miss my orange hair. It was so easy to spot in a crowd]
What is it now?
we got in line for Jungle Cruise with a 10 minute wait.
Nice!
I stopped into World of Disney to pick up something I had my eye on…this absolutely amazing Christmas Disney treat onesie. I wore this on every occasion I could- ugly sweater parties, normal parties, Christmas morning, etc. It’s absolutely incredible and one of my favorite pieces of Disney parks merch that I own.
:) Glad you got something you obviously love so much.
They wouldn’t slice it for me (I thought this was seriously weird, since at WDW they’ll do that. Maybe it’s a food safety regulation in CA?) but they gave me a plastic knife to take with me.
I'm glad the knife worked! I didn't think it would.

Oh! I wanted to do that so much when I was there and it never happened for some reason.
Man you aren't living life until you've had Roscoe's

Sure. Go ahead. Rub it in.
Seriously, there's a Roscoe's-shaped hole in your life

<drool> You're not helping!!!!!
It's just so delicious.

What? Slackers!
I'm not too mad because more set up would have meant less Disney time.

I finally had one of those. Sooo good!
Delightful! Although I had a small cut on the inside of my lip (darn Invisalign) so it actually kind of hurt a little bit to eat. But still worth it.

So... when?
During the job fair? Or did you pick after? Reason I'm asking is because if you picked during... then what was the point of continuing on?
I found her during the career fair but didn't hire her on the spot since I needed to do a second round of interviewing after I got home.

So did you turn off the autofocus and do it manually?
I did a little bit of both.

How much did you love that???
SO MUCH

(And... I do the same. I guess I'm trash too!)

What is it now?
Back to red! My summer of fun colors officially ended. I wanted it to be back to a natural color for theatre auditions.

Glad you got something you obviously love so much.
Now I'm thinking about wearing it today since nothing matters and dates are irrelevant.

I didn't think it would.
I was doubtful but it was a sturdy little thing.

There's a lot of quotes, so be prepared.
If you’ve never been to Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles, you are missing out. It is absolutely incredible and the portions are humongous. Somehow they’ve managed to find the perfect flavor combination so that when you get a bite that has chicken, waffles, butter, and syrup it’s the best thing ever.
Never heard of it, and I'm not sure it's in my area. Oh well then.
PS this is in the same place as D23, so if you’ve seen photos of that exhibit hall then we were in the same one.
That must have been pretty cool!
(I’m the intern manager during the summer)
Sounds like a pretty good job!
The security line was strangely long and once I got to the front I realized why- even though the bag check was clipping along at a nice pace, four separate lines had to share a single metal detector. So the lines were getting held up there.
Quite an interesting strategy for one of the biggest theme parks in the world.
I made it through and went over to DCA and my first order of business was dinner. I used mobile order (bless you, mobile order) to pick up a BBQ dog and film strip fries from Award Wieners. Oh man I had heard these fries were good, but guys- these fries are GOOD.
I have heard of these fries before. If I ever get to Disneyland, I'll probably try them.
And I was quite literally ‘down there.’ I spent most of my time laying on the ground because the tripod is so short. But I think the photos turned out super cool so I’m okay with it!
The pics are pretty good though!
Bear with me because apparently I did not take another photo the rest of the night. What a tragedy, I should really know better by now.
Shame on you! You should know better! Come on!

Some kind of …
Play…
On the water…

I was tempted to turn around and tell them how wrong they were but I’m a good little Midwestern girl and I held my tongue.
I don't think I should say this, but I haven't seen Fantasmic! at all...
And when we went through Toon Town there were three audio tracks going at once: The recorded dialogue, the music, and the conductor’s announcement. I hope they weren’t important because I understood none of it.
Probably not important.
On Friday the conference was from 9a-4p so I spent most of my day in there (and I did end up finding an intern to hire!). However, we were very efficient in packing up at the end and I was in DCA by 5pm, which was just in time to watch the Christmas tree lighting!
Congrats on the hire! And nice efficiency.
I paused for a second to do something on my phone and heard someone say my name (which was weird since I was traveling alone). I looked up and it was Trevor, one of our guides from the Backstage Magic ABD (haven't heard that story? Read the TR HERE. I'm also reliving it on my insta if you want to check that out @dolewhipandwishes)! He was there doing his other Disney job so he didn’t have time to talk but it was cool running into him.
Wow. I'm surprised that he still remembered you, because they do a trip every week or so. And I am enjoying the throwback pics, and it's a pretty lit TR.
(the one I bought at DLP, if you’ve read that TR. If not, check it out HERE. I know, I know you're like Ann stop hounding us to read your trip reports. But honestly what else is there to do right now?)
But you're TR's are some of the best I've read! It's totally fine to hound. I might just read all of them again in order. And just a statement about the WWHP part of the first TR, I understand the AVPM reference.
My goodness, this was one of the most amazing PhotoPass stops I’ve ever had. We had a full on photo shoot. Seriously, I probably spent 15 minutes with her. She took a bunch at different backdrops in the indoor area where they have the animation class, Turtle Talk, etc. She had me do a bunch of different poses and I felt like a supermodel.
That's incredible! Such luck.
Oof.
Double oof. But you aren't trash!
Still riding the high from my photoshoot, I got in line for my tour of Taneleer Tivan’s collection, which was exciting as ever.
Haven't been on ToT, so I can't say. But I've heard that Guardians is epic.
When I got off I went for an exciting meet! Not a Dismeet, but an ABD meet. I found out (through Instagram #holla) that one of the women from our ABD in July was going to be at Disneyland that weekend for a TA conference, so we decided to meet up in the parks! We didn’t do anything too exciting, but we did walk an entire loop of BOTH parks that evening.
That's quite epic!

Phew, that was a lot. Hope that you and Jon are doing well during these crazy times. Sending all of the magical thoughts from CT!

Never heard of it, and I'm not sure it's in my area. Oh well then.
I think it's only in the LA area!

That must have been pretty cool!
The place is absolutely massive. And it was cool walking to 'work' beneath the palm trees every morning.

Sounds like a pretty good job!
I love my job! And I'm glad they let me babysit the interns over the summer.

Shame on you! You should know better! Come on!

I don't think I should say this, but I haven't seen Fantasmic! at all...
There's no shame in that! Once you see it (the one at Disneyland) you'll know why it was funny that someone called it a play on the water 😅

Wow. I'm surprised that he still remembered you, because they do a trip every week or so. And I am enjoying the throwback pics, and it's a pretty lit TR.
I know, I was shocked! Especially because I was standing to the side with my head down. But we got connected on instagram and I had mentioned on there that I was at the parks so maybe he saw that and knew I was there anyway. Either way, super cool.

I understand the AVPM reference.

But I've heard that Guardians is epic.
So epic! I love that ride so much. It's an absolute blast. I'm not a fan of horror in general so the creepy side of ToT isn't totally my thing. So when I realized that you get the same thrill but it's all super fun I was in love!

Hope that you and Jon are doing well during these crazy times. Sending all of the magical thoughts from CT!
We are! Very blessed that we both still have our jobs and our health. We know that too many have neither right now. Hope things are well for you and yours!

Man you aren't living life until you've had Roscoe's
Okay! Okay!!!
Seriously, there's a Roscoe's-shaped hole in your life
Is that what that is? I thought it was an ulcer. Huh!
I'm not too mad because more set up would have meant less Disney time.
Valid point.
I found her during the career fair but didn't hire her on the spot since I needed to do a second round of interviewing after I got home.
I figured it was something like that.
I did a little bit of both.
I often do the same. :)
:laughing: :
Back to red! My summer of fun colors officially ended. I wanted it to be back to a natural color for theatre auditions.
Ah!
Now I'm thinking about wearing it today since nothing matters and dates are irrelevant.
<sigh> So true... unfortunately.

Last edited:
If you’ve never been to Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles, you are missing out.

I've never been, and probably wouldn't like it because I don't really eat fried chicken, but my DH would LOVE it and he'll never get to eat it because he won't fly. Maybe if I show him your picture here he'll change his mind :P

Oh man I had heard these fries were good, but guys- these fries are GOOD.

Those look very twirly and yummy 😋

I think the photos turned out super cool so I’m okay with it!

They came out really good!

Some kind of …
Play…
On the water…

😂

I paused for a second to do something on my phone and heard someone say my name (which was weird since I was traveling alone). I looked up and it was Trevor, one of our guides from the Backstage Magic ABD

How funny that he remembered you!

I can see why ::yes::

My goodness, this was one of the most amazing PhotoPass stops I’ve ever had. We had a full on photo shoot.

These are awesome pictures! I love the, "Happily Ever After," photo…with or without Jon!

Who knew a onesie could be so versatile? :laughing:

Sounds like a nice night in the park after a long convention day!

I remember finding out for myself that DL doesn't cut their caramel apples and being so disappointed!

Yay for finding an intern at the conference!

Sounds like another great night in the parks! Your photoshoot with the PP CM sounds so fun, I love how they came out!

Yay for finding an intern, that amazing Holiday treat onesie, and a photo shoot!!!! Productivity at it's finest, I'd say :)

I love how much park time you were able to get in on your work trip! #goals

I've never been, and probably wouldn't like it because I don't really eat fried chicken, but my DH would LOVE it and he'll never get to eat it because he won't fly. Maybe if I show him your picture here he'll change his mind :P
Ooo fried chicken is my favorite food on the planet! But please feel free to use my photos for bribery, I live to enable.

Those look very twirly and yummy 😋
They're amazing. And if I remember right they even tasted seasoned and not just salted.

These are awesome pictures! I love the, "Happily Ever After," photo…with or without Jon!
I've been chasing the high of that photoshoot ever since...

Who knew a onesie could be so versatile? :laughing:
It's definitely quarantine chic 😅

Sounds like a nice night in the park after a long convention day!

I remember finding out for myself that DL doesn't cut their caramel apples and being so disappointed!

Yay for finding an intern at the conference!

Sounds like another great night in the parks! Your photoshoot with the PP CM sounds so fun, I love how they came out!
It really was a fun night, although my feet were DYING.

Yay for finding an intern, that amazing Holiday treat onesie, and a photo shoot!!!! Productivity at it's finest, I'd say :)

I love how much park time you were able to get in on your work trip! #goals
It was an all-around awesome day. For real this whole trip was phenomenal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter