A Funeral Attire Question (regarding color)

I'm sorry to hear of your loss :(

I know at my mom's funeral there were colors worn by many family members. I do think I was wearing a cream and blue dress (more of a light color look than a dark) and there were people in dk reds and greens. More recently at a friend's funeral people just seemed to wear whatever was comfortable. A friend wore a red and white checked dress and I don't think anyone cared. I say wear whatever is comfortable and flattering.

I think red would be fine. When my brother died, I told my Mom that I wasn't wearing black because I wanted to celebrate my brother's life so I wore the brightest thing in my closet, an orange dress!!

At my DH's Grandmother's funeral 4 years ago I did wear a black dress - because it seemed that that is how she would have wanted it - Orthodox Catholic service.

At funerals we're grieving, yes - but we're also remembering the wonderful times we had with our loved ones.
Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter