A Food ?

TandyR

DIS Veteran
Does Sea World allow outside food into the parks? I know I have seen people bring food in, but is it really allowed. The reason I ask is because the last time we went to Sea World (in 2001) the lines for food were so long that my girls got really upset and cranky and they are normally really good about those sort of things. One of the reasons we didn't go to Sea World in 2002 were the lines, but my oldest DD is very into sea mammals now and we have to go, but I would like to bring our own food, but don't want to break any rules and I can't find any info on the Sea World web site.

thanks for the help.

We just went to Sea World in Feb. (Presidents week, very busy)and we ate both lunch and dinner there. We never waited more than 1 minute in line. We ate lunch at around 11 or 11:30 and dinner around 5pm. This is personally our normal at home times to eat but it seems most people went to eat much later. If you do decide to eat there I highly recomend The Deli at Anheuser-Busch. It was great food. Another thing the plates are very big we could not finish half of our meals. So you can save a lot by sharing. The other place we ate I say stay away from. It was quick but the food was bad. (Microwaved rubbery chicken nuggets etc.) It was Waterfront sandwich grill. I know this doesn't really answer your question but I hope it helps anyway.

Well, technically no outside food is allowed in the parks. I've seen people bring in snacks and they seem to pass the bag inspection. I've seen one guest have a 2 lb. bag of beef jerky in his bag and security waved him through! I wouldn't try to bring in the 20 gallon cooler or the picnic blanket though. If you really want, you can keep your food in the car and then go out to the car for lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter