A few unanswered questions...

Woobie

DIS Veteran
I haven't been able to find the answers to the following if anyone can help. Thanks.

1. What are the breakfast times in Lumier's/Tritons?

2. Can a debit card be used as a deposit for the KTTW card (vs. credit card or cash)?

3. How many people does the Radisson shuttle hold? We're a party of 8, so will we be taking over one shuttle?

4. Can you buy 2 copies of the same photo at shutters? I know my mom & I will both want a copy of our family formal photo.
Woobie

Originally posted by Woobie

1. What are the breakfast times in Lumier's/Tritons?
Check Page 4 of some of the Navigators posted at my site (www.dcltribute.com/navigators). Dining times/options are always listed on Page 4.

2. Can a debit card be used as a deposit for the KTTW card (vs. credit card or cash)?
You don't actually need to put a deposit down as long as you pay down your balance every $400 or so. You can write a check to pay down your balance. Or if you have one of those VISA Check Cards, you could use that to pay down your balance.

3. How many people does the Radisson shuttle hold? We're a party of 8, so will we be taking over one shuttle?
The Radisson has two new vans on order. One of them will be larger than what they currently have. Currently they're using a standard 15-passenger van, but with the last seat or two removed to allow more room for luggage. Your party of 8 will probably fit, but nobody else will.

4. Can you buy 2 copies of the same photo at shutters? I know my mom & I will both want a copy of our family formal photo.
You can get a photo release and then make a copy at the drug-store when you get home.

I bought a second copy of my family portrait while on the ship.

I know you can get two copies of the same photo but if you get the photo release then I am sure it will be cheaper to make copies once home.

Photo release? How does that work? Who do I ask about getting this once on board?

Thanks,
Cindy

for our cruise last year someone pasted the site to get the press release. I forgot it. Someone help.

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter