• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A few 'Sylvia' links, if you missed some

Dan Murphy

We are family.
I thought I would gather a few links to some of the threads of the past three days here on the DIS regarding the passing of our friend and family member, Sylvia, aka NicksMom. There were a few more, but these seemed to be the 'major' ones that had a greater number of replies and not too duplicative. If you happened to have statred a thread that is not here, it is probably a duplicate and not meant to be slighted in the least. If you happen to think any others should be here, please feel free to add in a reply.

Hope these help you to know this beautiful woman a bit better if you happened to have missed a few of them. :sunny: God bless you, Syl.

<center>
I have VERY sad news, friends...My announcement on CB

Some Special Lyrics As We Remember Sylvia Today--A song by Chipperdini

My heart is heavy and I can't stop crying!--By BT

Will you join me tomorrow in a moment of thoughts and prayer for Sylvia?--Dec 99

If you would like to use one or more memorial Sylvia cliparts, here are--Clipart choices

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: A very sad day for all of us--Pete's thoughts and DIS memorial announcement

And here is little Nick, Sylvia's boy--Pictures of Nick

VERY sad news about our friend, Sylvia--My announcement on Canadian Board

Please read Pete's announcement regarding the DIS time of memory for Sylvia--people's thoughts

We wonder how REAL the DIS is--Kitty 34

My memories of Sylvia.......Maray, a good friend

For Sylvia--Routeman Dan tribute

Sylvia's DIS bio--LisaTX

prayers for Nick, Sylvia's son--Buckalew

For those who may have missed the DIS memorial for Sylvia

And here, my friends, is Sylvia--Pictures of Sylvia

In Memory Of Sylvia--Blondie

A few of Sylvia's emails to me--inspired by Maray

Some more pictures of Sylvia and Dan, these while she was ill

I just remember something about Sylvia that kind of shocked me--wdw4us thoughts

A link to another unique side of Sylvia--Dan
</center>

Thanks for pulling these all together, Dan. :D I hadn't seen the pictures yet. It's nice to be able to put a face with Sylvia's memory.

Putting a face with the testimonials to Sylvia has helped to see this brave woman in a true light. I heard someone speak on death in a way that made a great deal of sense to me. He said that our souls are sent here to teach life's lessons and to learn life's lessons. When this has been accomplished, our souls return home. Sylvia's soul has obviously touched many people and taught valuable lessons. Her mission is over and she has returned home. May she rest in peace.

Just bumping up for those who may have missed last week's news regarding our friend, Sylvia, and are logging in for the first time in a few days here on Monday morning. Keep her in your prayers.

engel009.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter