A few small updates and some park pics

I broke a million last Friday and was so excited to have my first placement on the board and when I found my pic, it had the wrong score for both me and my daughter. :sad:
I feel your pain. I can't tell you how many times that's happened to me. At least once per park visit; usually more like three or four.

In another post earlier today, I summarized the call I got this morning in reply to letters I sent to the Disneyland president and VP about the various Buzz scoring problems. Here's a synopsis:

Cheryl from Guest Experiences explained that scores above 2,096,900 were never meant to be allowed (for the past 20 months or so, scores that go beyond this are reset -- it happens to me at least twice per visit). With the last software/ride upgrade, they realized that they were exceeding it so the change was made to have them reset rather than be unlimited. As to why that's a rule, she wasn't sure but said she'd look into it and get back to me. I know this isn't an issue for most people but it annoys the h&*# out of me.

The other problems such as scores not coming through to the photo kiosks at the end of the ride were issues she'd raise with the appropriate people. Hopefully those annoyances will be fixed. That's a problem that effects everyone, not just me. She said she'd call me back if any progress were made.

Yes they are photographs. I didn't look closely enough to see what they were photos of though.

They look like “stock” Christmas photos.

In other news I came off buzz today about 9:30am and saw a ROB on the scoreboard with only about 700K. Either @WonkaKid stopped by really quickly and had an off day or someone is tarnishing his good name. :rotfl:Unfortunately, I didn’t think to grab a photo :upsidedow

They look like “stock” Christmas photos.

In other news I came off buzz today about 9:30am and saw a ROB on the scoreboard with only about 700K. Either @WonkaKid stopped by really quickly and had an off day or someone is tarnishing his good name. :rotfl:Unfortunately, I didn’t think to grab a photo :upsidedow

Only 700K? Must be a different Rob!

In other news I came off buzz today about 9:30am and saw a ROB on the scoreboard with only about 700K. Either @WonkaKid stopped by really quickly and had an off day or someone is tarnishing his good name.

Ha! Nope: definitely not me. On the rare occasions that I don’t break 1M, I don’t put my initials up. I do get to DL about once a month Wednesdays, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter