• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A few random questions

seagodess

DIS Veteran
We will be going to DL next month. We booked the Disneyland Resort Express to/from SNA since it was the cheapest ($9each on getawaytoday). We have never used this before. We have only been one other time and it was a van sort of shuttle that went right to our hotel (I think we were the first stop). I know it goes to the DLR hotel first then you have to get on individual shuttles right? We are staying at the Fairfield Inn. How long does it usually take for the shuttle to get all ready to go and get there? DH was talking about possibly just walking from the DLRH to FFI. Would that be easier or faster?

Also I just double checked out flight time leaving Anaheim. Our flight out is at 9:30am. DLRE says it starts running at 7am. Will that give us enough time?- ETA-Nevermind, thats from SNA to Anaheim. Its 6am the other way around, so we should be good.

Also another thing I just thought of. We are going to Medieval Times the first day we are there. How long does it take to get from Anaheim to there by taxi? We were told to be there around 5, however now that I think about it I dont think check in for our room is until 4pm. They did say they would hold our bags while we went and did other things, but I would rather not leave them there all day and night until we get back.

For DLRE, it's a bit of a gamble if you want to wait to ride or walk for 15 minutes. It just depends on how many stops it makes before dropping you off.

At the FFI if a room is ready they may get you in earlier.

For Midevil Times, by car/cab it's only about 15 minutes away. Not too far but a bunch of stop lights can add up the minutes.

You can also take ART. $4 per adult, $1 per child 3-9 years old. It's a new route, #18. This leave DLR at 4pm and gets to Midevil Times at 4:47.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter