A few questions about ADR's, hours, etc

jraymond503

Mouseketeer
When booking ADR's online how do you know the hours of the restaurant? Mostly for breakfast, how do I tell when a restaurant opens?

Also when making reservations for the Fantasmic package and CRT... you have to call and give a credit card right? So if you are on the dining plan do they actually charge the card?? How does that work??

Thanks!

I'm not sure abut hours of operation, but when you go online you get options, like 8:15 so search as early as you want and then choose what works.

I just booked CRT and have DDP, they just take your credit card info but don't charge it. Hope that helps! :thumbsup2

I made my ressies this morning and I wasn't able to find times beforehand. My DH and I just picked the hours we wanted to eat and I put those in. It will give you others times if that time doesn't work. I think most bfasts end around 10:30am but not sure.

As for calling, you don't need to call for CRT but do for Fantasmic. I linked my resort ressie to the ressies for dining and it recognized my dining plan. I still had to give a credit card number for a hold but it doesn't charge the card if you have the dining plan.

Hope that helps!

I have found restaurant times in the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World and also on all ears when you click on individual menus from the different restaurants.

http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm#mk

As PP said, they take your card info, but do not charge it if you are on the dining plan.

I have the unofficial guide with kids 2010 and it doesn't have the times. Allears is great but not all the restaurants have their hours listed. Someone recommended to me to call the Disney line and ask for them but when I did, the CM didn't do that for me. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter