A few pirates league questions

megs1313

DIS Veteran
My youngest really wants to do it, but I have a few questions that I'm having trouble understanding the answers to...

-Can we bring our own pirate outfit and just do the first mate package?

-do they have a captain jack sparrow option?

-should I put this before CRT on our first MK day (CRT ressie at 10:05) or move it to our second MK day?

-will it be weird that my girl will want the facial hair makeup and the whole nine? I'd love to hear from girl moms who have had theirs do this experience and not get the mermaid makeup.

TIA!

DD (now 13) has done PL several times - both as a Mermaid & as an Empress Pirate. We have always purchased costumes at home, and brought them to PL (they have dressing rooms to change).

Happy planning!

WRT timing, I’d say it depends on how you plan to tour MK. Personally, we rope drop and plan our FP for early afternoon. We would want to hit tides as soon as we hit MK on our first day there, so I’d put it on the 2nd day. But it also sort of depends on when you can get FP for what, especially if you want to do some of the headliners multiple times. Afternoon would be ideal to me, but I understand you want to have them wear it as long as possible to get your moneys worth!

Don’t think I’ve helped at all here!! LOL Have fun—that’s still on my bucket list for our whole family.

My granddaughter did the empress package we brought the pirate dress from home and she changed there. But I was wondering if anyone has a picture of the mermaid costume - going for Halloween party and my niece’s little girl loves mermaids

You can certainly bring your own outfit. The last time we did it, in June 2017, they had the Jack Sparrow outfit. My son got it and loved it. He wore it again for Halloween. I would choose to do it either after CRT or on the other day. They are both special experiences so space them out! Also, all the black face paint got very, very messy between the sweat and then an afternoon rainshower. So that's something to consider if you're going to do it in the morning and the spend the whole day in the park. We did it in the afternoon. Definitely pack makeup remover wipes in case it starts getting uncomfortable for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter