A few changes and additions to December calendar

Albertan mom

<font color=blue>I didn't mean too, innocent mista
I noticed when I was checking the Disneyland.com calendar for December this morning, that there have been a few time changes and additions on there. Including the times for the lighting of the tree, etc...

Just thought I would let the rest of you "overplanners' know so you could check it out!! (I check it 3 times a day, everyday!!) :flower:

Us, overplanners??? We're just trying to be prepared. :)
I honestly don't know what I'm going to do once our trip is over. I guess I'll start planning the next one!

Does anyone know what this "It's a small world lighting ceremony" is? I also nnoticed they don't list the billys times for Golden Horseshoe. Are they not playing during the Christmas season?

Don't know about the Billy's but the lighting of Small World is really cool. They do a countdown, and I think play music. All at once all the lights on the outside of Small World are lit. By day the building is white with gold trim, but at night, the various sections are different pastel colors. It's really pretty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter