Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
Here is the front of the motel
carosign.jpg

here is the view from the outdoor corridor by our room, note DCA being built
caroview.jpg

here is one of the beds,they were very comfortable
carobed.jpg

and here is the rooftop pool, no frills but a great view, and a good place to see the fireworks
caropool.jpg

hope these help:)

Thanks for the pics. We are staying at the Carousel Inn in September. I'ts nice to see where we are staying & I can't believe it is so close to DL & DCA & that you can actually see the park from the hotel rooms. Incredible!:)

Wait till I show my kids, they will think it is awesome. Rooms look a good size too, more than enough room to swing a cat!:D

Have your kids been to Dreamworld ? It is a wierd experience to see so many things there that are direct clones of DL ! Too bad Country Bears is closed, that was an exact replica of the "Australia" show.

We've done Dreamworld a few times & yes it is a miniature Disneyland. Even the entrance is a replica. Movie World is the same, it's a miniature Universal Studios & once again the entrance is a replica.

I guess the main difference is we don't have any Disney Characters roaming the park, only Kenny & Belinda Koala, plus the rides at Disney are sure to be bigger & better than what we have. I told the boys last night that you can actually see the rides etc from the hotel & they were as amazed as I was & of course they are over the moon about it. Our very first & more than likely ony trip to Disneyland, who wouldn't be excited hey?:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts