A&E dresses at WDW now?

kam1011

Mouseketeer
Is it easier to get A&E dresses at WDW now with Oaken and the frozen merchandise stands? Would you count on being able to find a dress early in the trip to wear for BBB and CRT?

I was at WDW in April and there was only XXS Anna & Elsa dresses. There was very little Frozen merchandise to be had. You didn't mention when your trip was, but I wouldn't count on finding anything at WDW. Maybe someone who has been there more recently will chime in. More and more Frozen merchandise, dresses too, are hitting the local Disney stores and on line. Look there....every day. P.S. there are a lot of threads about A&E dresses on this board. I recall someone saying Chasing Fireflies has their version of the Elsa dress. It's very pretty. Many other stores like Party City are taking pre-orders.

We just returned on July 12th and both BBB locations had Anna and Elsa costumes, did not see them being sold anywhere though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter