A DVC Member Involved; The Walt Disney World Employees Behind Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Donald Duck Say Guests Groped Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustADisneyDude

Earning My Ears
So I came across this story whilst scrolling Google for Walt Disney World news and found this. Essentially, the purpose of this thread is because I wanted to get your opinion on the incidents - should Disney just give his money back and ban him for life.

"It began innocently when a 36-year-old Walt Disney World employee who portrays Minnie Mouse posed for pictures with a man and his wife from Minnesota in the park’s circus-themed meet and greet area – Storybook Circus essentially.

Afterwards, Minnie Mouse gave the man a hug. Then without saying a word, he groped her chest 3 times, according to the sheriff’s incident report. The employee who was groped alerted her supervisors.

On the 6th December, she identified pictures of the 61-year-old man from Brewster, Minnesota. The employee involved decided against pressing charges. It wasn’t the first time the man had done something wrong at Disney World on his trip.

The man also had “an inappropriate interaction with a cast member” on the 5th December at the Magic Kingdom, according to the sheriff’s office incident report. The report on this incident didn’t provide any details on what happened. Disney declined to comment."

It's later in the article in which its revealed he is a DVC member. It's not allowing me to post the full article, however you can find it by googling "The Walt Disney World Employees Behind Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Donald Duck Say Guests Groped Them".

Thanks everyone!

Have a magical day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter