• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A ducky question

htmom

DIS Veteran
I have a question, my son (who is seven) collects rubber duckies (just don't tell his friends lol) He gets them all over the place, he has train conductor ducky from a train museum, sports duckies, etc (you should see him when the oriental trading catalog comes:rotfl:) Well we are leaving in four days for the world and I was wondering, has anyone seen any duckies at disney?

If anyone has, do you remember the price by chance?

Thanks to anyone who can help! Have a great day!

we just returned from Wilderness Lodge, and they do rubber duck races down by the pool, the gift shop in there may sell them?? :confused3

I know there are various ducks available at various locations. I know we got some pirate ducks in the gift shop after PotC ride. Not sure what you would call them, though. Maybe, they could be "QuackArrrs!" :laughing:

They used to have them at a few of the attractions, my Mom collects them for her pool. We have a Doom Duck (Haunted Mansion), a Pirate Duck (PotC), and an American Duck (American Adventure.) They're all Donald. BUT the Pirate one we got on clearance and I think maybe the American one. So I'm not sure if you're going to be able to find them, it might be hit or miss, in other words, I wouldn't promise them, but if you happen accross one, it would be a nice surprise. They weren't very expensive, maybe $5?

Cool. I won't say anything to him so if he finds one it will be a surprise!:cloud9:

We got a regular old Donald Duck "duckie" at the $10 and under store (Mickey's Mart, connected to Pooh's Corner) at Downtown Disney. It was a year and a half ago, so they may not still have them there.

You could still get the PoTC duck and the American Adventure Duck in January 09.
I would love to get the Haunted Mansion Duck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter