A Dream is a Dream your heart makes...PTR

dawne98

DIS Veteran
I am new at this but I am going for it...I am Dawn mom of two wonderful DD's Victoria AKA Tori who is going to be 14 years old by one day when we get on the Dream. My little one is Madeline AKA Maddie she is 4 years old. (I know what was I thinking I was almost done then I had Maddie lol).
We live in Miami FL and NYC in the past 13 years .8 years in Miami then moved to NYC for 4 then back to Miami last Oct. We have always talked about going on a Disney Cruise but just never did:confused3 not sure why. But WDW too many times!
My mom and dad last Feb went to WDW and when they got home they where DVCM's (that is way we are going on this Dream if it was not for them I would not be able to pay for one) LOVE MY MOM AND DAD! BTW we live with my mom and dad.
I have a sis who lives in San Diego with my wonderful BIL but they are not going on this Dream with us b/c of work :(
OK I guess I need to say who is going on this Dream...
Mom,Dad,Tori, Maddie and ME ME ME!!!!
We are on the May 3rd cruise and I was so happy Saturday night at or moring I need to say when I got us all ck-in at 3:23am! WE have the 11:00am-11:30am broading so we'll see how that goes.
OK now the fun the WAIT! NOT NOT NOT I hate to wait for anything that I really want lol

This is a photo of me and my Maddie
jan2012031.jpg
[/IMG]
This is my Tori
jan2012028.jpg
[/IMG]
Mom Dad and my DD's
dawnsb-day2011267.jpg
[/IMG]

Today was no school or work for me:) What to do in Miami when it's to hot but too the water at the beach is way to cold to go in....THE ZOO, we got to the zoo and it was like all of Miami was at it. We went for a few hours then went to get lunch at Chipotle Mexican grill we love Chipotle the best! We found out how great Chipotle was when we lived in NYC. Each week I had to get my Chipotle on lol....after that Tori asked if we can just hung out and go down to South beach...I was ok we have nothing else to do....when we went by Bayside we saw a welcome Disney to the port of Maimi then we saw this one!!!!
feb2012038.jpg
[/IMG]
feb2012030.jpg
[/IMG]

Good start to your PTR! May will be here before you know it.

May 2 the day b4 our 1st Disney cruise;) is Tori's 14th b-day! I am thinking that I need to let her have a little something with her BFF's the weekend b4 the cruise just over to hung out eat a little something and cake and ice cream. (NOT sure if you have a Publix's by you but they have the best Brithday ice cream we had it for the 1st time in Dec for my little ones b-day. I am for sure going to get that ice cream to have for Tori's b-day too.)
OK May 2 the girls are going to go to school (I know what a bad mom I am lol). Maddie only goes until 12pm so I'll get Tori out of school at 12:30pm get home have lunch then by 1:30pm be on our way to Cape Canaveral for the night. We have a room at Country Inn Kids suite w/bunk bed, twin, queen beds. We are going in our car to the port and just keeping it at Port. My dad hates to wait on others really I think my mom is the one lol.
Not sure what we are going to do for dinner so I need get to asking that one on the Diseny cruise line forum.
I hope you all are having a great day or night:thumbsup2

I got a lot of great info where to eat when we get to Port the night b4 the cruise:)
After looking at all them I think we are going to try Rusty's b/c when I looked at all the great food it looked like it was the only one Conch Fritters and Tori LOVES Conch Fritters. Now we know what we'll be doing for dinner lol What else do I need to do?:confused3 other then wait! Hope you all are having a great one and have a wonderful weekend!

To stay or not to stay? ON the ship that is when we are in Nassau.
We are going OFF the ship for a few hours doing a family walk that I am putting together lol
1.Nassau General Post Office

Get stamps, which might be valuable in future years.

Then we Walk east (right) on East Hill Street. Turn left onto East Street, then right onto Shirley Street, and head straight on Elizabeth Avenue.

2. Queen's Staircase

The stairway was built in 1793 by slaves who cut the 66 steps out of sandstone cliffs, leads to Bennet's Hill.

Then we end up access from Old Nassau's center to:

3. Fort Fincastle

Lord Dunmore built this fort in 1793. Designed in the shape of a paddle-wheel steamer, it was a place from which to look out for marauders who never came. It was eventually converted into a lighthouse because it occupied the highest point on the island. The tower rises more than 60m (197 ft.) above the sea, providing a panoramic view of Nassau and its harbor.

4. Then b4 getting on the Ship go to
CONCH FRITTERS on Marlborough st opposite the Hillton Hotel:)

As anyone been to Conch Fritters and did a walking tour of your own?

Read more: http://www.frommers.com/destinations/newprovidence/0251010008.html#ixzz1nKlyAY00

Two months from today my family and I are going be on our way to Coco Beach for our night stay b4 our cruise!!!! Tori b4 school tells me one more week until we are at WDW and I told her two more months until we are on our way for our DREAM cruise!!!! Lets just say we are all little happy today lol

Yesterday we got home from a weekend get away to WDW! We did not do any parks just went up to rest and hung out at the resort. We had a room at Old Key West, it was my mom and my two DD's just us girls:) My mom and dad are DVCM's so we got the DP TS and QS one it was just a great time. We had rain Friday and Sunday but that was OK Saturday was great! SO all we did was hung out at the pool after shopping and lunch at DTD. Now we are just waitting for our Dream cruise day to be here I hate the wait!!!! But be able to be in WDW was a good feeling and knowing in a month and two weeks we'll be on our Dream is just a wonderful feeling:)

OK so I am no longer going to go off with just one of my DD's but also my little one so we are now booked to do theArdastra Gardens and City Tour we can not wait!

After all this time of waitting IT's time to get going!!!! On Wed it's going to be Tori's 14th b-day and we'll be on our way up to see family the night b4 the cruise...my DD's are not wait all my little one keeps on saying to me "today we go on the Dream?" lol OK now just a few more days and I'll be on my Dream!

We got home today from our 3 day Dream and it was wonderful! I'll do the end of my TR? lol after I get back to life but my DD's LOVED it so much more then WDW trips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter