A dog is a wonderful thing

PHD

Registered
Hey all,

I THINK this is the right place to post this.

I suffer from anxiety, depression and PTSD from a "certain" job I had in the past. I don't have a service dog, as I can't afford one, but I do have two others. I don't like when I see people with emoitional support dogs in the parks. Emotional support dogs are not service anmials. Many of those people buy the vests off of ebay, and security is not allowed to question.

One of my dogs, though, knows when I am hurting and she will drape herself across me and lick like there is no tomorrow.

I'd like to ask this... don't take your dog into the parks with a fake vest just to have your dog with you. I would love to do that, but know that there are people that actually need this service. Thank you.

And, please don't take this as being disrespectful. Please respect those who have served you and need this, but can't get it.

Love you all.

Hi, wow, I never would have thought this was something you could buy on Ebay 😳. Talk about exploiting the situation.
My late daughter had a service dog, it wasn’t for very long sadly, we were just getting used to it, and her to the dog.

Your dog sounds wonderful for you, from what you explain here. ❤️

Hi, wow, I never would have thought this was something you could buy on Ebay 😳. Talk about exploiting the situation.
My late daughter had a service dog, it wasn’t for very long sadly, we were just getting used to it, and her to the dog.

Your dog sounds wonderful for you, from what you explain here. ❤

Yeah, people do these things.

I would give anything for a service dog... I need my "space." But they're so expensive and you have to travel to train.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!