Delete Thread

Always up for a good dining review! Looks like you hit some good spots. Very interested to hear about Bice. Just saw a review on YouTube recently and it made me really want to try it!

This is normal i need in my life right now!
Count me in ready to dine vicariously through you!

Thanks for following along!

Always up for a good dining review! Looks like you hit some good spots. Very interested to hear about Bice. Just saw a review on YouTube recently and it made me really want to try it!

We love Bice! We've been there the last few trips and it's one of our favorites.

While it wasn't bad food and I'm glad we tried it, I don't see us in a rush to go back there again. And I'd probably go back during the day if we ever were to go back. I do think it'd be a fun place to go if you ever wanted to go bowling on Disney property though.

Sounds like it was decent but...I always thought there is so much to do at Disney/Universal...it doesn't make much sense to me that people would take the time to bowl? But whatever floats your boat lol!! The atmosphere sounds cool but a little too loud for my taste too!

Love seeing the dishes! I haven't done much research into Universal or Disney Springs dining, so looking forward to those posts! Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like it was decent but...I always thought there is so much to do at Disney/Universal...it doesn't make much sense to me that people would take the time to bowl? But whatever floats your boat lol!! The atmosphere sounds cool but a little too loud for my taste too!

Lol honestly I think that too. I guess maybe on a non parks day or if you're bored later at night and things are closed? I'm not really big on bowling so it wouldn't be my choice of activity either.

Looking forward to your reviews... you always have such great memes and gifs!

Aw thank you!

Love seeing the dishes! I haven't done much research into Universal or Disney Springs dining, so looking forward to those posts! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for following along! I hope the posts help!

This was delicious as usual, and I ate every bite! I love a good Cobb salad and the dressing here is absolutely perfect.

I love Cobb salad but I usually ask for it without the egg. It's something that is so good in a restaurant but would be so much work to make at home...I think that's why I like it so much!

The Mexican place sounded fantastic too despite the service...

I love Cobb salad but I usually ask for it without the egg. It's something that is so good in a restaurant but would be so much work to make at home...I think that's why I like it so much!

Yeah same! I would never take the time to make it at home but I love it!

The Mexican place sounded fantastic too despite the service...

It was!

Oh, I've only been to Antojito's once (a few years ago) and also ordered the budin - yours looks like what I expected mine to be! Aka actually has sauce on it. ;)

I had kinda written Antojito's off for our next visit because our visit was lackluster across the board, but I might put it back on the Possibly list now.

Oh, I've only been to Antojito's once (a few years ago) and also ordered the budin - yours looks like what I expected mine to be! Aka actually has sauce on it. ;)

I had kinda written Antojito's off for our next visit because our visit was lackluster across the board, but I might put it back on the Possibly list now.

Oh no that doesn’t sound like it was a good experience! Honestly, we kind of did too. We has an okay meal there a few years ago, but nothing that made me really want to go back, but I’m glad we did try it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter