A Day with a Disney Character

Tangled4Rapunzel

Mouseketeer
Ok guys, so if you got the chance to spend the day with one Disney character.....

Who would it be?
Why?
Where would you take them?
What would you do?

Sorry if there's an existing thread elsewhere

It would be a "toss-up" between Rafiki and Meeko....I like the trouble makers!:goodvibes

Ok guys, so if you got the chance to spend the day with one Disney character.....

Who would it be?
Why?
What would you do?

I would hang out with Jack Sparrow because I'd love an adventure, and he could get us out of a sticky situation. I love eccentric people and he is just that. I don't know where we would go, but it would probably involve something piratey! :rotfl2:

Who would it be?: Drunk Sir Hiss

Why?: He exhales Helium

Where would you take them?: The renaissance faire

What would you do?:Try to out drink him.

Who would it be?
Why?
What would you do?

Sorry if there's an existing thread elsewhere

Who- Princess Merida
Why- I adore Brave
Where- We'd definitely check out the highlands. Take a royal tour of DunBroch. Then we'd let our hair flow in the wind as we ride through the glen, firing arrows into the sunset ;)
What- I'd try my hand at archery, taste some haggis, go horseback riding, and drink from the Fire Falls

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter