A couple weeks to go... 1st time going. Fam of 6. What am I missing?

Beca P

Earning My Ears
Ok so booked POP in a few weeks.

2 adults 3 kids 1 infant - 2 adjoining rooms

*Maxed out our Sit down credits using ADR... ( realized late in the game - we will have to tip 18% - 20% since technically we are a fam of 6 - even though we are not paying for the 2 year old toddler - at sitting down dining reservations -we have to tip the 18%-20% right? ).

*Booked 3 FP+ for each of the 4 days we are at parks/hopping (as early in the mornings or early afternoons as I could - did this at 60 days out at 6 am but still had difficulty)

*Booked a couple ADRs at off park restaurants on our "off park days" - Duh, but still I thought that was smart...

*Reserved and paid for a double stroller through Kingdom Strollers - ordered to our bell hop at POP.

*Called and confirmed our Magic Express Transportation (although have not received our tags yet...)

*Bought emergency ponchos at local surplus store.

*Bringing two "mommy hooks" (large carabiners) for the stroller to hang off our stuff - incl our Contigo water bottles

*Bought new suitcases (wasn't necessary ... still it's part of it)

*Bought colour coordinated lanyards (matching with our Magic Bands of course) from Dollar store and trading pins (ordered and divided) are ready

***Still to do:
- AMAZON order: Diapers, wipes, water bottles, common snacks to be delivered to POP

What am I missing?

Also, I have that website that does Disney Dining Alerts = mouse dining = set up with a few ALERTS for some dining res I'd rather have - for better flow of our day. (really want a BoG for a diff day and time. curr, have a bk .. would rather a lunch so we can "try the grey stuff." Apparently "it's delicious" ;)

Hm, I tried to cover it all. I feel like I'm missing something...

Looks like you have a lot covered. We pack the day before and always forget something lol. Most important thing, Have fun and don't forget your toothbrush!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts