A couple of Bay Lake Tower questions...

True that dedicated 2br is a booking category, but you can request to get a room in a specific area by asking for a room with a specific end number. In the case of a lake view with a partial theme park view, you would request a room ending in 02 or 12, and they will try to accommodate you.

Question for anyone who might know? I have a two bedroom cash reservation for Saturday the 7th-14th. I am already under the impression that cash reservations will only provide dedicated and not lock offs. Does Disney use rooms at the DVC resorts for hurricane shelter or do they primarily book people into the hotels? I'm just a bit worried that I'll get a lock off when we check in due to squatters who had flights canceled. Anyone have any experience with this?

Question for anyone who might know? I have a two bedroom cash reservation for Saturday the 7th-14th. I am already under the impression that cash reservations will only provide dedicated and not lock offs. Does Disney use rooms at the DVC resorts for hurricane shelter or do they primarily book people into the hotels? I'm just a bit worried that I'll get a lock off when we check in due to squatters who had flights canceled. Anyone have any experience with this?
Airport open, Hurricane not an issue. Parks are operating normally. I am in BLT just now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter