A Couple of ADR Questions

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
My ADR date is fast approaching, and I have some questions.

1. This is the first time I have booked three separate DVC resort reservations for my family. We are usually in a 2-BR, but this time we opted for three separate studios. I have them all linked in MDE. One of the studios has a check-in date a day earlier than the other two. So when I try to make ADRs, will it allow me to book for a party of 6 at 180 days out from that reservation? Or will it only allow me to book for a party of 2 since that's how many will be staying in that studio?

2. I am trying for several hard-to-get ADRs for Thanksgiving. Would it be possible to be logged in to my MDE account on two different computers, and have someone help me make them?

Thanks in advance!

I think so, however I usually have my DD log into her MDE and then we both make ADR's. We link the accounts. I like having the two accounts to work with because we generally have to either make ADr's for a few folks who have different plans for a meal or because we have to break the group into two ADR's.

We have the list and the order and then at 6AM we go. If we end up with a double we just cancel one, but having the two of us, each with a different account, helps to get the difficult ADR's booked and locked in.

I think so, however I usually have my DD log into her MDE and then we both make ADR's. We link the accounts. I like having the two accounts to work with because we generally have to either make ADr's for a few folks who have different plans for a meal or because we have to break the group into two ADR's.

We have the list and the order and then at 6AM we go. If we end up with a double we just cancel one, but having the two of us, each with a different account, helps to get the difficult ADR's booked and locked in.
So I have been thinking some about this. Could my DH make an account even though he is staying in the same room as I am? Then we link the accounts so that we can see all of the ADRs. Just trying to wrap my head around this.

So I have been thinking some about this. Could my DH make an account even though he is staying in the same room as I am? Then we link the accounts so that we can see all of the ADRs. Just trying to wrap my head around this.

Yes. My DD has her own account as dos my son. I generally amke all the ADR's fot the family, but I use DD account if I am making an ADR for a subset of our crew, or if we need to book two ADR's to accomodate all of us. She linked her account worth mine so we can see the same plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter