A "Common object" you don't have in your home

Cable TV
DVR
Landline phone
Electric can opener
Food processor
Salad spinner (I don't think this is really common but my mom loves to bring it up every time she's in town to visit because I guess it's a necessity to her)
Pop up type toaster (toaster ovens FTW)

I dont have an iron...Just no space in an apartment. I either run clothes in the shower or if i really need to iron (like iron on labels) I borrow my sister's -- which is actually my old iron!!

Apparently I don't have a pitcher. Was making some cold coffee and I didn't have anything to put it in. Was in the dollar store and I got something but not a pitcher. So I still don't have one.

No kleenex! We always just use toilet paper!

No electric can opener, no video game players, no debit card.

How do you not have a debit card? Up here your debit card is how you access your bank account. You could never make a deposit or withdrawal without your bank (debit) card. If you go to the teller they ask you for your card to look up your account.

I do not have a potato masher, I use a ricer instead and find it makes for WAY yummier potatoes! There was once a pretty epic fight between me and the stepmonster about which was better, mashed or riced. Unbelievable as it may seem, that fight was the beginning of her never speaking to me again. At the end of the fight, she claimed that I threatened to never let her see my son again if she did not agree with me. In my defense, she is bat poop crazy.

For the rest of the house, we don't have:
cable tv
dvd/bluray player
any sort of music player that is not a phone, computer or roku.
landline phone, we only use cells

I can't live without my electric can opener, but, I'm a lefty, and regular can openers are hard to use.

I don't have a potato masher, but I also don't eat mashed potatoes. I also don't have a coffee maker or a rice cooker, most of the other gadgets I have.

I can't live without my electric can opener, but, I'm a lefty, and regular can openers are hard to use.

I never thought about that! I haven't had an electric can opener in years (I figured why take up the counter space when a smaller gadget hidden in a drawer worked fine?) but I do see the benefit if you're left-handed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts