A cheap Halloween trip- haven't been in years - qs

Sparkly Pooh Bear

Earning My Ears
Hi guys. We are returning to DLP and just wondering is there anyway to do it on the cheap. Im flabbergasted at the prices (I remember getting some great deals over the years!).

Does the annual pass thing work still, where by you add on annual pass guests to a booking? can you still do it via post

What is the story with breakfast. I believe that it is now extra?

Hi there - it should still be possible to get good deals, when are you thinking of going? If it is a few months away, a better offer may become available. I'm going in 3 weeks' time and was really happy to get 25% off and free half board meal plan.

Unfortunately, breakfast is no longer included as standard...another reason I'm pleased to have the free meal plan offer.

Happy planning! I hope someone else can help with the extra guests question - I've done this myself a few times, but not for years

We are hoping to go for Halloween. In the past we used to go in March (off peak) and never paid more than 500 euro in SL for an adult and free kids and then paid for annual pass for other adult and older kid. Can that still be done?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts