~~ A Celebration of Life-long friendship ~~ Sew Sweet 16 ~~ Now N' Thens 3/11

I love your now and thens. I would have to dig through "real photographs" to get some Now and Then's. It is definitely easier when everything is digital. :)

I love the Now n Thens! Love seeing the girls grow....and you shrink ;)
yes....lets get to this next trip. I think I'm gonna like this one!!

Glad you had fun with family over the weekend. Happy Birthday grandma!!!! We have been stuck inside with windows and doors shut for so long this winter everyone is getting sick. Feel better and great trip report!!
Today is D3 of Primal for me!!!!! THANK YOU!!
Jane

I hope you are feeling better. Me.....I'm sick again~ Even after the doctor extended my meds.!!! Heading back to the doctor tomorrow. Thanks for sharing the then and now's.
We are going in May. I am starting to get excited. Especially since I made myself a count down calendar. Our biggest thing right now is my nephew and his family leaving us. We are going to miss them terribly; especially the little. (She is 2) However, our biggest news is that they are planning a family trip in 2016 to WDW!!:cheer2: AND we all are invited :jumping1:.
Feel Better!!! Have a fabulous day!!

I'm glad you had a great and safe trip. Your family sounds like a lot of fun! I don't expect any reply from your Dad. I just enjoy sending cards every so often to hopefully put a smile on his face and give him something to open other than junk mail.

I'm so sorry you are sick!! I am glad that you've gone back to bed and are taking care of yourself, though. Hope you get better quickly and can visit your Dad as planned. Are the girls going with you? What did your family think of Gus? Looks like he fit right in.

Get better, my friend!!

Thanks! I do love my family - they are great!

And thanks for continuing to send cards to my dad - it means a lot.

I don't think I am going to my Dad's tomorrow - he is going to be so upset... but I just broke a fever, and I can't risk getting him sick. Besides, if I wait until Monday or Wednesday next week - I can take one of the girls with me, since they will be on spring break - so that might apease him? I hope.

My family really liked Gus... They extended an invite for him to come back when we go for Easter - it sounds like he is planning to go with us. I think he had a great time too.

I hope your parents are doing OK... You've all been on my mind. :hug:

Love your then and now pics!! That's one thing Dan and I never did was deliberately take a photo at the same place each trip. Except I get one of him on the speeder right outside of Star Tours every time. Not much change in him over the years though…

BTW, in my profile pic, did you notice my Lady and the Tramp skirt? Check it out!

Thanks! LOL Well - I think you should post those photos of Dan on the Speeder - LOL.

I can't see it - it's a really small picture... Unless I am looking at the wrong photo?

I hope you feel better.

Thanks! Me too... I am feeling much worse this morning than I have so far. Sigh.

Sorry you're not feeling well.
It looks like you had a fun trip visiting family. Gus looks like he fits right in.
I enjoyed the then and now pictures. The girls have really grown up.
Hope you have a good day.
Liz

Thanks Liz... Hopefully I'll be feeling better soon.

Yah - Gus fit right in nicely... That's always a good thing.

Yes - I love doign those - I wish we would have done more of them this time around... I just forgot.

I hope you have a great day too!

Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks Shannon! How are you:?

I love your now and thens. I would have to dig through "real photographs" to get some Now and Then's. It is definitely easier when everything is digital.

Thanks Sue... LOL Yah - but your real photos are probably easier to locate, mine are in so many folders & my photobucket is a mess... That's part of the reason it's taken me so long to post them.

I'm so sorry your sick. I hope you get well soon.
Great with the then and now pictures.

Thanks Lillian... Hopefully I am feeling better soon.

Thanks! I love doing them - I wish we would have done more.

I love the Now n Thens! Love seeing the girls grow....and you shrink
yes....lets get to this next trip. I think I'm gonna like this one!!

Hahaha... Thanks Suzi... I don't think I have shrunk that much in these photos... but it's still fun to watch the girls grow.

i adore the now and then!!! LOVE THEM!!!

Thanks Mo!

Glad you had fun with family over the weekend. Happy Birthday grandma!!!! We have been stuck inside with windows and doors shut for so long this winter everyone is getting sick. Feel better and great trip report!!
Today is D3 of Primal for me!!!!! THANK YOU!!
Jane

Hi Jane!!!! Thank you! I know the feeling - I went out for a walk last night (probably a bad idea with being sick) - but it felt so nice to get out of the house.

That's awesome! So very proud of you! Those first few days on Primal are hard, but it really opened my eyes to what is good and what is bad - and once you get past that in your brain, it's so much easier... Rarely do I get the urge to stray. Please keep me updated, I'd love to hear about all the great changes you experience! :thumbsup2

I hope you are feeling better. Me.....I'm sick again~ Even after the doctor extended my meds.!!! Heading back to the doctor tomorrow. Thanks for sharing the then and now's.
We are going in May. I am starting to get excited. Especially since I made myself a count down calendar. Our biggest thing right now is my nephew and his family leaving us. We are going to miss them terribly; especially the little. (She is 2) However, our biggest news is that they are planning a family trip in 2016 to WDW!! AND we all are invited
Feel Better!!! Have a fabulous day!!

That is such a bummer! I sure hope these new meds work.

Yay!!! How fun! That sounds like a fantastic trip! I know it's so sad that they are moving, but I hope you get to create some awesome memories in WDW with them. :hug:

Thank you! YOu too!

*********************************************************************************************

Going to go do replies on the PTR thread now... So, I'll update over there. :)

D~

Finally caught up after being away from the Dis for a bit. I'll start following the PTR. Hope you are feeling better soon.

i'm finally back and all caught up with the end of your trip :( I love the picture you did with all the character signatures on it--what a great idea! and the then and now's are so much fun! it's crazy how fast the kids grow and change!

Awe your final post had me in tears. You have an amazing friendship and bond that your girls should cherish!

Thank you... Yes, I believe they do. They are very close to BFF, that's for sure. And they are very lucky. :lovestruc

Finally caught up after being away from the Dis for a bit. I'll start following the PTR. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Thank you... And thanks for taking the time to catch up. :lovestruc

i'm finally back and all caught up with the end of your trip :( I love the picture you did with all the character signatures on it--what a great idea! and the then and now's are so much fun! it's crazy how fast the kids grow and change!

Thanks for taking the time to catch up... Yes, that photo was BFF's idea - I never would have realized that we could do that with the new photopass system, since I am so used to the old one. And quite honestly - when we discovered that we could do it, I was no longer in the mood to edit - I was so sick of it, so I told BFF she could do that one if she wanted to... And she did. :woohoo: Thanks - I love doing the Then n' nows... Some of them are pretty cool. ::yes::

D~

SQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEE!!!! I finally finished your TR!!! What a great trip! I loved seeing all your photos!!
You are the photopass QUEEN!!! For real!! :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

I am sad it's over, but I dont see anyway it could have been any better, you got so much done, and you had such great quality time with the girls and your BFF! And what a trooper she is too! I could totally relate to her last night crying on the bus with pain, that's how I can get sometimes, and it sucks, I am so glad she made it through the trip!!

Alright, now onto your PTR!!! :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter