A Carnival Cruise.....With A Chicken?

I just read this in one sitting. It was great to get somebody else's perspective on places I have been to. We did not get to stay at the Queen Mary, but we spent the best part of a day touring her in April and loved what we saw. We have been on a day trip to Catalina in 2004 and we went to Ensenada in May as part of our Hawaii cruise. We did not have a chicken though. Tom's exploits made me smile.

Corinna

I just read this in one sitting. It was great to get somebody else's perspective on places I have been to. We did not get to stay at the Queen Mary, but we spent the best part of a day touring her in April and loved what we saw. We have been on a day trip to Catalina in 2004 and we went to Ensenada in May as part of our Hawaii cruise. We did not have a chicken though. Tom's exploits made me smile.

Corinna

I really enjoyed the Queen Mary, I would love to explore it some more...

I generally do not read trip reports, but your "A Christmas Story" emoticon under name always captures my attention......so I decided to read your trip report. I was very entertained. The whole chicken thing was brilliant. Bravo!!

It is nice to read you enjoyed your trip and your ship wasn't filled with waste and spoiled food. :teeth:

Enjoyed reading your report. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

I generally do not read trip reports, but your "A Christmas Story" emoticon under name always captures my attention......so I decided to read your trip report. I was very entertained. The whole chicken thing was brilliant. Bravo!!

It is nice to read you enjoyed your trip and your ship wasn't filled with waste and spoiled food. :teeth:

Sorry , I did not know people were still responding here. We had a great time! I love my chicken.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!