A big thank you to Elaine

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
Well Elaine your quiz at times has been challenging, but as per the others has been great fun.

I know the work that goes in to hosting these, so thank you :)

I'll second that Reid.

Thanks very much Elaine - Really enjoyable quiz!!!

kaye :goodvibes

Yes, thank you so much Elaine - it's been a really good quiz - very challenging but very enjoyable too!! Hope the next one will be up to your high standard!!! ;)

Here, here - it's been a great quiz!!! :goodvibes And speaking personally, I've really enjoyed the fact that there has been lots of photo questions - they're my favourites!!! ::yes::

Thank you Elaine! :)

Bexx said:
Here, here - it's been a great quiz!!! :goodvibes And speaking personally, I've really enjoyed the fact that there has been lots of photo questions - they're my favourites!!! ::yes::

Thank you Elaine! :)
Well you'll be REALLY happy in December then!!!!! ;)

Thank you Elaine, it was a great quiz. I didn't take part but I was looking at the questions every day. I think the picture questions are great. :goodvibes

Thanks Elaine for a fantastic quiz, it's been great having a mixture of picture and non-picture questions and it's definitely been challenging!

3 cheers! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I have enjoyed the quiz so much. It was my first quiz, and I will certainly carry on with them. I cannot wait to see the results tonight. :-))))).

diberry said:
Well you'll be REALLY happy in December then!!!!! ;)

Hmmm - didn't you say there were going to be a lot of christmas decoration photos?! I might well have gone off the photo thing by the end of your quiz Di!!! :teeth:

Bexx said:
Hmmm - didn't you say there were going to be a lot of christmas decoration photos?! I might well have gone off the photo thing by the end of your quiz Di!!! :teeth:
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Thank you for your kind words......I have really enjoyed doing this quiz. Now I shall look forward to yours Di!?! :rolleyes1 :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter