A big THANK YOU! to all here....

loriandmatt

DIS Veteran
for your suggestions and advise earlier.

I came to you a few months back for advise about my 6 year old son who was recovering from being in a body cast. All of your suggestions helped make our trip relaxing and special.
We checked in at Guest Services and received our Guest Assistance Card that allowed us to use the strollers at the parks as a wheel chair for him. The strollers available at the parks were quite large and easily manuverable. They provided him with plenty of opportunity to rest his weak muscles and still enjoy all things Disney.

I am thrilled to report that he is doing very well. The walking he did do, combined with the swiming and bike riding (we stayed at the campground) helped to strenghen his legs. His doctor thinks he should be 100% by next spring, when he is looking forward to playing little league.

thanks again for the support and suggestions.

- lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!