A belated thank you from 2013!

KellaCat

Mouseketeer
I just discovered this board and wanted to give a huge thank you to the CM manager at the front gates of DL back in December 2013!

My daughter did BBB on our last day in the parks. The next day we had used up our park tickets so we were just hanging around DTD. At one point we noticed DD lost her little tiara from BBB. We retraced our steps for hours but couldn't find it. The CM at lost and found said they would definitely replace it, but we'd have to go back to BBB. And of course we couldn't get back into the parks to get another one since we had used up our tickets.
We pleaded at Lost and Found to see if they could have a CM run back and get one for us, but they were too busy/short staffed to do that. They suggested maybe we ask nicely at the front gates.

We found the manager at the front gate (it's been a year and a half but I think her name was Michelle??) and told our sob story. Asked if she could let just one of us in to run back to BBB to get another tiara. She let our whole family back in the park with no ticket! Me and DD ran back to BBB while DH and DS sat right by the front gate to wait. (Didn't want the CM to think we were taking advantage of a free day in the park!)

It made my daughter's day to get another tiara, and I still get tears in my eyes thinking of the amazing Pixie Dust we got!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter