____A list of peoples pinpics user names____

delboydell

Earning My Ears
O.k.- People have said it would be a good idea so hear goes...
Please just use this thread to post your pinpics user names, that way we have a reference thread so we can check out just the uk traders.
I will check the posts myself for people missed off but please feel free to add your username.(If it proves popular perhaps it could become a sticky)
:woohoo:

delboydell
sharon.mouse
mamaandpapabarnes
wyattsmith
CLAIRE+MATT
Sardineface
scampbunny
JackieR
astrodrummergirl
kpk
bebo
torsie24
tinkerbell2461
Ash87
MinnieMouse73
Stitch6
rhysd2
tripodjw
Yankeesfan
danauk
Stackridge
tinkerbelluk

tripodjw

(although i don't tend to trade but you never know i'm thinking about getting some cheapies off ebay to trade).

danauk, we just got back from Disneyland yesterday where I bought loads of pins (plus some from the Hollywood studio fountain) and DH bought every Star Wars pin in the parks! Anyway, we got over 40 pins!! So I need to update my pin pics!!

danauk, we just got back from Disneyland yesterday where I bought loads of pins (plus some from the Hollywood studio fountain) and DH bought every Star Wars pin in the parks! Anyway, we got over 40 pins!! So I need to update my pin pics!!

That is a good pin haul :)
Will keep you busy for a little while :thumbsup2

Just done a postal trade with CLAIRE+MATT all went well, and we both got our new traded pins the next day.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

giving this a gentle bump as I have all my pirates ones up for trade now as I changed my collecting tack heh.

Just bumping this up as I have seriously updated my pin collection (and my daughter's) after a week in DLP and Santa visiting at Christmas (with a little help from some friends who were in WDW recently). We'd bought a bumper trader pack off ebay and did lots of trading in DLP (as well as some buying) - my daughter did some very good trades as well - she had a great time!

I still have a few more to add that I can't find immediately though!

MinnieMouse73 (mine) and Stitch6 (daughter)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!