97 fast passes and 97 pounds later, I'm back! March 2018 Trip Report *Updated 6-11*

Right when we scan our bands for our last reserved fast pass I instantly get on MDX and look for more fast passes. My method of madness is to decide what ride I want to ride and then obsessively search for a fast pass for it. The next ride I had to ride was Splash Mountain! I saw a time pop up for 9:45 pm. Of course I take it! What I do next is modify it and just click on the different 30 minute time windows until a sooner one pops up. What do you know? One popped up for 4:10

This is such a good tip! I wish I had tried this on our last trip. If I saw the 9:45pm FP I would have just taken it and thought we were stuck! I am definitely trying this on our next trip.

After enjoying that snack, we went and used a fast pass at Philarmagic! Such a fun show, definitely underrated in my eyes.

I agree! I saw it for the first time on our last trip and couldn't believe I had skipped it before. I really enjoyed it!

While in the Emporium I got another fast pass for Splash Mountain for 6:55

Okay, I'm starting to see how you got to 97 Fast Passes :) That is impressive!

I really didn’t stop crying the whole way,

I still haven't watched the Fireworks on YouTube yet because I want to see them in person. Not sure if I'll last until November though! Your video was a nice, short preview :)

Thank you for the tour of your room at AKL! The room looks beautiful, I am so excited to stay there. I think we're going to be at Jambo House, but hopefully the rooms will be similar. Was that thing you found hidden in the dresser a pack-n-play? That would be pretty awesome if they keep those in the room!

Following along!
I see your FP count is at 8, only 89 left to go! Can’t wait to read all about it :)

Thank you for the tour of your room at AKL! The room looks beautiful, I am so excited to stay there. I think we're going to be at Jambo House, but hopefully the rooms will be similar. Was that thing you found hidden in the dresser a pack-n-play? That would be pretty awesome if they keep those in the room!

It really was beautiful! And we actually were are Jambo House as well, we just were on the DVC floor! Your room will look pretty similar, if you have a standard room instead of a deluxe studio, you will just have another queen bed instead of the pull out couch! I stayed in a standard room the last time I stayed there. Almost identical except for the beds and the small kitchenette area wasn't in the standard room either I do not believe. And I think that was a pack-n-play! I had NEVER seen on in my room before. Im not sure if they just started having these in the room or if it just accidentally got left over. Thanks for always following along!

Following along. I been looking for a TR of someone on DXDDP. Next trip will be the first time we try DXDDP. Plus always can look at more Disney pics. Your VLOG is interesting. Sorry age thing haven't gotten into that part of technology. Depending on what I am doing will depend if I watch. Although I have a feeling if I skip I will go back. I hate missing stuff. Looking forward to hearing about your trip both on Wed and Sundays. Yeah!
The DXDDP was definitely awesome! Not something that I need or necessarily want for EVERY trip but we did enjoy it! It was just a ton of food. I recommend trying to schedule a sit down breakfast or really early lunch and a later "nice" dinner (such as the signatures). This is what we did for most of the days and that worked out perfectly for us! On the three days we ate a lunch and dinner, the dinner seemed to come so fast and we still felt stuffed from lunch! I will try to make my trip reports just as in-depth as the vlogs are for you. :)

Following along
Welcome welcome!

It really was beautiful! And we actually were are Jambo House as well, we just were on the DVC floor! Your room will look pretty similar, if you have a standard room instead of a deluxe studio, you will just have another queen bed instead of the pull out couch! I stayed in a standard room the last time I stayed there. Almost identical except for the beds and the small kitchenette area wasn't in the standard room either I do not believe. And I think that was a pack-n-play! I had NEVER seen on in my room before. Im not sure if they just started having these in the room or if it just accidentally got left over. Thanks for always following along!

I just assumed you were in Kidani Village since it was DVC! I didn't realize they also had rooms in Jambo House. I'm so excited for those rooms! We will have a standard room with two queens. They look really roomy. I've never seen a pack-n-play in a room either, I hope that's standard there! It's always such a hassle to have to wait for hotels to bring them. I'm looking forward to reading/seeing more!

Wow 36 hours up, I can't even do 24 hours any more. Enjoy your youth! I will confess, I love your Vlogs. I normally don't watch when others do videos. Yes, I agree only way to do DXDDP is early breakfast, and late dinner. Normally we skip breakfast, next trip is with DGS and his family. He only eats breakfast. He snacks till about 3. Then wants nothing to do with food after that. Not even Granny's cookies.

Wow! This looks like a busy fun filled trip! Your lunches at the Skipper Canteen looked amazing. Can't wait to read the rest!

~LindsayC
#dvcrentals

Day 2 Part 1: Cinderella's Royal Table, Frolic and Be Our Guest

Morning came a lot sooner than I would have liked. 6:30 is when my first alarm was set; however, I still had the first day jitters so I hopped right out of bed to get breakfast in the castle! I haven’t done this in years, I think the last time was when I was 4 so I was super duper excited about it. We got ready and headed to the bus stop around 7:15 with a bit awaiting for us. Well not really obviously but I felt like it since we were one of 12 other people who got on the bus. We rolled up to a relaxed entrance to the Magic Kingdom and strolled through main street and were directed to our check-in for breakfast. The park opened at 8:00 so I was confused why it wasn’t super busy yet.

We were went to the check in and right away were whisked into the area where you meet Cinderella. We were the fourth group in line so it did not take long at all. After we got our photo taken we were directed upstairs to the dining area. We got a PERFECT view! We were the table on the wall of windows directly in the middle. It was so great! Pastries were delivered to our table and they were extremely delicious. I am not a huge pastry person but these were very good and I am sure it was because they were in the shape of a mickey head. ;)

29355044_10213908349176053_357407145557229464_o.jpg

We got told our server we were on the dining plan and he offered us a list of champaigns that we could get in order to make mimosas. Me, being a broke college kid who relies on Aldi’s for everything, had no idea what he was describing so I told him to pick him favorite and away he went. I could not tell you which one we got and all I know is that it was the one with the beast’s castle pictured on it.

For our entrée’s, I got the caramel apple stuffed French toast. I had envisioned in my mind that it would just be regular French toast with apple slices inbetween and a caramel sauce drizzled on top. Oh no, this thing was like a soufflé of French toast, apples and cream cheese I believe in the middle. It was truly delicious but I could not finish even a quarter of it there was so much.

29745072_10213908349896071_8579421416324259078_o.jpg

Rach got the steak and eggs. I had read that they usually skimped out on the steak; however, it seemed that she got a big portion of steak and she thoroughly enjoyed it! She said the aioli sauce was extremely good and the steak was prepared to her liking.

29744481_10213908349936072_3561387795388540200_o.jpg

After breakfast we still had about an hour until our space mountain fast pass so we decided to swing left and hit up Liberty Square and Frontierland to see how much we could get done before lines really picked up. We got to hit Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain with no waits at all! After Splash we headed over to Tomorrowland where we had our first FastPass of the day which was Space Mountain. We then rode Buzz which unfortunately I did not get Galactic Hero yet L which is definitely one of my goals this trip! While we were in line for Buzz I saw a fastpass for the mine train at 12:45 instead of ours at 2:30, score! Now we just had about an hour and a half to kill before that fastpass so what better way to kill time than to watch the Friendship Faire?!

I adore the Friendship Faire. I know the dance moves, I watch it on YouTube all the time, it literally is one of my all-time favorite things at Disney. So naturally I was screaming an octave above everyone else and shaking my groove thing along with them. After the Friendship Faire we saw the Little Mermaid attraction was only a 20 minute wait so we thought why not? I love this ride as well and think it is a lot of fun. It is a little rushed but nothing can be perfect!

We used our fastpass for the mine train and it was time for lunch at Be Our Guest. Yum! This is one of my favorite quick service meals on all of property. I love love love the croque monsieur, fries, masters cupcake and a coke zero to top it all off. I dream about the sandwich quite often and it has yet to live up to previous expectations.

29354885_10213908348896046_7971095911292203004_o.jpg

Rachel got the carved turkey sandwich and said it was good, just a regular turkey sandwich. Obviously she isn’t as passionate about her Be Our Guest meal as I am.

29871953_10213908360976348_5148848918009067905_o.jpg

We also got to sit in the ballroom which is about time! I always sit in the room (the library I think) and while it is nice, I think the ballroom and the west wing are themed just so much better! While sitting at lunch I got a fast pass for Peter Pan’s Flight at 2:00 pm which is perfect because it was 1:45 so we could walk right out of lunch and head to Peter Pan’s Flight!

Day 2 Part 1 Vlog:

FP count for this section: 4

FP count for the trip so far: 12

Last edited:

Following along!

I absolutely love AKL!! It is always wonderful to come home to after a day in the parks.

For our entrée’s, I got the caramel apple stuffed French toast. I had envisioned in my mind that it would just be regular French toast with apple slices inbetween and a caramel sauce drizzled on top. Oh no, this thing was like a soufflé of French toast, apples and cream cheese I believe in the middle.

I would have expected what you thought too, but that sounds delicious! I love apples and any kind of cheese... but adding to french toast sounds amazing.

We used our fastpass for the mine train and it was time for lunch at Be Our Guest. Yum! This is one of my favorite quick service meals on all of property.

We are planning to try BOG for QS lunch on our next trip! We had dinner there on our last trip and it was beautiful inside. I thought our dinner meal was just okay, but I'm excited to give lunch a try!

Was it typical not to see animals in the savanna in the morning? That's the only time we would get to see them most days on our trip!

You got awesome seats in the castle. That is a great view! When we ate there, we were kind of cramped against a wall on the other side of the restaurant. I didn't even realize there was such a good view available at the castle! Now I know to ask for that next time :-D That is too funny the way the server called you out on the drinks!! Wasn't that what the taste was for?!

Day 2 Part 2: California Grill and Galactic Hero
We had a great afternoon of getting fastpasses and running around the Magic Kingdom. We rode Peter Pan, Dumbo and Barnstormer all within a 45 minute period. I know getting a FP for Dumbo and the Barnstormer aren’t all that sought out to get but I still enjoy not having to wait much at all for anything I ride. It honestly was not as busy as I remembered it being when I went over the same week back in 2014; however, it still was pretty crowded so I took whatever fast passes we could get. While in line for the barnstormer I got a fast pass for Haunted Mansion FINALLLY. For some reason it seemed as though that was the toughest FP to get so far. I am not sure if it was because everyone was obsessed with the ride this trip or what but I finally got it!

This whole afternoon of riding rides and just enjoying just being in the Magic Kingdom, eating at the California Grill was in the back of the mind the whole time. Not because I was hungry but because I was nervous! I have never ate at a signature dining venue at Disney and the classiest meal I have ever had was either at Olive Garden or in the Main Dining Room on the cruise. I did not even think about my outfit in the morning for dinner and I was worried now I wasn’t in the correct attire for the night. Well I obviously still enjoyed myself the whole entire time in the park it was just in the back of my mind.

We then got a FP for Pooh and thoroughly enjoyed that ride. When we bounce with tigger just brings me so much joy! We then hopped over to peoplemover to kill time before our Space Mountain fast pass. After we got off Space the time was about 6:20 so we decided to mosey our way to the Contemporary for our 7:00 reservation at California Grill and I was literally shaking in my boots.

I had never been to the Contemporary before except when I was 4 so I definitely looked like a fish out of water. We found the check in on the second floor and upon checking in I read the sign about the dress code and it said “Resort Casual”. I was like okay I am sure I look like resort casual but then I read the smaller print. No holes in your clothes. Well crap, all my jeans have holes in them and I am currently wearing black jeans with holes in them. So naturally I start to panic and I feel like everyone is just staring at me waiting for me to get kicked out. (Okay I am a bit dramatic and overact a bit.)

We got sat at an excellent table right next to the window. An our server Moe came and I automatically knew she was going to be an amazing server! She was so knowledgeable about everything on the menu and was able to answer literally any question that was thrown at her. She took our order and said that she would bring our appetizer out and then would wait to bring the rest out until after the fireworks were over.

I got the Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli which was truly delicious! It was goat cheese in the center and it was so creamy and cheesy and just to die for. I never wanted it to end. The broth that it was in was delicious as well! I already knew that this was going to be an amazing meal.
29665132_10213936424597921_8239469471645715155_o.jpg

Rachel ordered the Charcuterie board and it was definitely not what she was expecting when she ordered it. When the board came out, she got a side menu to tell her exactly what each thing was. When she saw meat board she thought that she was going to get like different slices of meat with cheese. No, she got all different sorts and presentations of meats and names that we have never even heard of. Even though it was different, she seemed to enjoy it. I thought they all were really good! The meat in a cup, I think it was pork, had a lime drizzle and it was extremely good! It just was not something we were used to.
29597341_10213936420317814_6920562445291792068_n.jpg

I went and watched Happily Ever After on the observation deck while Rach stayed inside because her feet were hurting from the long day and it was sprinkling a tad.

When I got back our entrée’s came out within 5 minutes afterwards. I literally started salivating right when they were set on the table. I ordered the braised pork shank and it was falling off the bone when I even started eating it. The polenta was delicious and something I have never had before, just heard it a bunch on the Food Network. I can’t rave enough about this dish!
29663132_10213936422717874_7963713134812271593_o.jpg

Rachel ordered the filet and potatoes and it came with a cake of potatoes! It was just layers and layers of potatoes. It look delicious, however once we started eating we realized just how much food we had eaten throughout the day and it definitely was catching up to us.
29594913_10213936420357815_4639317057301554243_n.jpg

For dessert we ordered the Crème Brulee and chocolate cake. I also got a cupcake for my birthday and all this sugar made me sick just thinking of trying to eat it. I felt so full and only could take a few bites of dessert. The few bites I did take were super yummy! The cream on top of my cupcake was the best bite of dessert I had the whole night.
29744403_10213936421557845_5018665772057935045_o.jpg

29663261_10213936421197836_960207551732596610_o.jpg

29744592_10213936421117834_5641768539539839666_o.jpg

By the time we walked out of the Contemporary and into the Magic Kingdom it was about 9:40 so the whole meal took about 2 and a half hours all together, with a break for fireworks. So we had about two hours until park close and we definitely took advantage of those two hours.

We got a fastpass for Buzz and I FINALLLY GOT GALACTIC HERO! I could not be more excited and I definitely went over the top on my celebrating but I felt like I deserved it! We then got a fast pass for Splash and then while we were headed up the first hill on Splash we got another fast pass for Splash that started in a minute! We then got a fast pass for the barnstormer and the decided to end out our night with a fast pass on Peter Pan. After all those fast passes we saw the time and it was about 11:30 and we decided we had enough for the day and were ready to call it a night. We headed out to the bus station and saw a bus coming for the AKL. Score! We got in line waiting for the bus and it just drove right passed us and didn’t stop. I was extremely confused. The next bus came around 11:55 so I am not really sure what happened but all I know is that Rach was extremely tired and her ankles were KILLING her. She had sprung her ankle about 2 and a half weeks before the trip and then on her first day somehow got third degree burn on her other ankle, blisters and all. She definitely was in a lot of pain and was ready to just get home and lay down.

We finally got home around 12:30 and laid down only to realize we had a breakfast reservation at 7:35 AND it was spring forward so we were losing an hour of sleep as well. The next morning was going to come a lot fast than either of us would have liked.
Day 2 Part 2 Vlog:
FP count for this section: 10
FP count for the trip so far: 22

Following along!

I absolutely love AKL!! It is always wonderful to come home to after a day in the parks.
Truly is! So calm and relaxing and just breathtaking every time you walk through the door!

Following :) I love the FP hack!
Welcome! And hopefully you can us it as well :)

Following along and enjoying your trip!
Welcome!!

Such a fun trip report!! Loving the vlog! Makes you feel like you're there!
Thank you so much! That was my goal, its like I am reliving the trip as well!

I would have expected what you thought too, but that sounds delicious! I love apples and any kind of cheese... but adding to french toast sounds amazing.

We are planning to try BOG for QS lunch on our next trip! We had dinner there on our last trip and it was beautiful inside. I thought our dinner meal was just okay, but I'm excited to give lunch a try!

Was it typical not to see animals in the savanna in the morning? That's the only time we would get to see them most days on our trip!

You got awesome seats in the castle. That is a great view! When we ate there, we were kind of cramped against a wall on the other side of the restaurant. I didn't even realize there was such a good view available at the castle! Now I know to ask for that next time :-D That is too funny the way the server called you out on the drinks!! Wasn't that what the taste was for?!
It definitely was delicious, just a bit of a surprise! It depends how early you are up, when we were up before 8 we really didn't see anything, but I think around 9 is when they start to mosey on out! BOG for lunch really is my favorite meal there, its just truly delicious, fast and relatively cheap! When I hear a taste I definitely am going to get every last drip or crumb of that taste lol get my moneys worth!

Day 3 Part 1: Boma and Animal Kingdom
We woke up bright and early for our breakfast reservation. We had a reservation at Boma at 7:45 which was nice since we did not have to worry about travel time to the reservation. However, it was spring forward so we lost an hour of sleep, which meant the morning came a lot earlier than we were anticipating. I finally rolled out of bed around 7:30 which wasn’t awful since it is not hard to get ready for me in the morning. We got to Boma around 7:50 so not bad all things considered. The layout was AMAZING. It was a huge selection of your basic breakfast foods as well as some African inspired food. It truly was the best breakfast buffet I have ever been too and I am looking forward to going back the next time. The best part was obviously the Simba waffles, anything with a face makes it 100 times better. Seeing something different from the mickey waffle was also a welcome surprise. They also have pancakes with m&m’s in them from the kids section but I thought was a nice unique surprise. We were there for about an hour and decided to head over to Animal Kingdom to start using our FP’s and just explore the park.

The bus was ready for us right when we got to the bus stop and the ride was only 5 minutes, max. Obviously this is probably the best perk about staying at the AK lodge, how close it is to AK. It is quite far from the other parks but not as dreadful as some people make it out to be. We got in the park a little after 9 and were ready to head to our first FP at Everest. I believe they had EMH this morning because all the rides already had a bigger line than I was expecting. On our way to Everest we stopped and met mickey and Minnie in their safari outfit which was precious as ever.

We used our Everest FP and an unfortunate event happened during the ride. I lost my Baymax ears :(. I was distraught when I was walking around the gift shop and realize that I did not have them on my head anymore. Sigh.

After the heartbreak weheaded over to Dinosaur since it was reported with only a 10 minute wait, which was true. We walked through the gift shop near the Chester and Hesters part of the park and there they were, more Baymax ears! I obviously could not go on without these ears and I immediately bought them.

We rode PrimeEvil Whirl after that which I think is an underrated ride. Sure the theming really is not the best and it make cause you whiplash BUT I thoroughly enjoy it each time I ride it. It just makes me laugh so hard for some reason. We then had our FP for the Safari which had a lot of animals out and I was extremely excited for how many animals were out! Even the driver seemed to be pretty impressed with the amount, or maybe I was just too excited that I just assumed everyone else was just as excited.

While I was in line I was just checking MDX to see if I could get the 2:00 PM Flight of Passage any earlier. I obviously was extremely grateful that I even had this fastpass but I did not want to wait for that long without any other fastpasses. To my surprise, one at 10:40 opened up! It was only about 10:20 while we were in line so we were not going to have to wait at all! I was super excited!

Pretty uneventful morning for this part of the trip, however I was on the edge of my seat because Pandora was up next and more importantly: Flight of Passage!!

Day 3 Part 1 Vlog:

FP count for this section: 2 :(

FP count for the trip so far: 24

Last edited:
I get laughed at for looking at the views on rides. Glad I am not the only one who does it.

Day 3 Part 2: Pandora and Jiko
The time has finally come! It is time to ride Flight of Passage!! I was giddy with excitement to ride this ride and just see what everyone has been talking about. We used our fastpass and I was extremely excited walking through the gorgeous line. I was kinda bummed I couldn’t see the Avatar animatronic BUT I also did not want to wait in the line so I will just wait to see that. We finally rode it and it literally was FANTASITIC. I cannot explain how amazing it was. It truly was one of the most mind blowing things I have ever experienced. If you have not rode it yet, you must on your next trip!!! Totally amazing. We then got a fast pass for the Festival of the Lion King which is a must to watch every time I am in Animal Kingdom. It is a beautiful show and really really well done. My favorite part is the “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” segment! If I was a performer I would want to be one of those birds. While in line we got a fast pass for Na’vi River Journey that was in an hour.

It was around 1:30 and we were needing a little snack to hold us over until dinner. For a snack credit each, we got Mac n Cheese! One came with pulled pork and the other was a shrimp with a sweet and spicy sauce. Literally this was such an amazing use of a snack credit and a delicious one as well. If you are on the dining plan and want a snack for lunch while in Animal Kingdom, use it on this mac n cheese. It truly was delicious and a huge portion as well.

30411591_10213984763046352_3851777295832317952_o.jpg

30412400_10213984762926349_4701317390279901184_o.jpg

We then headed back to Pandora to ride the river journey. We used our fast pass on this and while it was exhilarating or mind blowing, it was nice for what it was. The animatronic was great and I loved the ending song. I probably wouldn’t wait hours for this ride but I would try to snag a fast pass for it every trip.

We then got a fast pass for Expedition Everest and then Kali River Rapids to round out our day at Animal Kingdom before dinner at Jiko, which I was extremely excited about since I have only heard amazing things about it!

We headed to the room to get cleaned up and to enjoy the balcony a bit before dinner. This was one of the only times we saw animals outside our room but it was a cool experience! It definitely made it worth it for having that view of a room.

30516178_10213984762686343_1806696384112361472_o.jpg

We arrived at Jiko and were sat by a window and met our server Shellie. Before I begin about the food, if you eat at Jiko ask for Shellie. She truly was AMAZING and went above and beyond on everything as well as asked about our pace for the meal before ordering anything. She brought us out a Champaign toast for my birthday since I was already getting dessert while on the dining plan! I was thrilled and it truly is the little things at Disney that make it amazing. She also brought out our bread service which I think was the best bread of the trip! Except Ohana of course since that is just heaven of a place.

30516502_10213984762006326_7677499786743775232_o.jpg

For our appetizer we both got the Grilled Wild Boar Tenderloin. It was what Shellie recommended and it truly was delicious! Extremely tender and delicious.

30441335_10213984761886323_5272803548252340224_o.jpg

For our main courses I got the Elk which was my first time have Elk and it did not disappoint! Juicy and delicious and just melt in your mouth.

30414629_10213984761806321_8725246304004866048_o.jpg

Rachel got the Filet with mac n cheese (she obviously loves mac n cheese, two times one day?! What a life). She said it was extremely good and really different than the filet she got at California Grill, obviously because of the seasoning.

30265131_10213984760646292_8899831458957361152_o.jpg

For dessert Malva Pudding, which I was a little apprehensive about but it shocked me in the best way! It was so cute on its presentation and the flavor was great. I wasn’t a fan of the birds nest since it was a different texture but everything else was amazing!

30414726_10213984760926299_4233597878402023424_o.jpg

Rach got the Safari Sunset and said it was fine. Nothing amazing but nothing bad as well.

30414774_10213984760806296_5167276090120470528_o.jpg

After dinner we headed over to the Magic Kingdom to catch Happily Ever After again and then ride some rides! We got a fastpass for Haunted Mansion after the fireworks and then headed over to ride buzz again since I am obsessed after getting galactic hero the other night! I did not receive it tonight but I did come close again. We then got a fast pass for splash mountain, big thunder mountain and then rounded out the night with a fast pass for Peter Pan. And with that, the time was about midnight and it was time for us to get to sleep and try to catch a nap before our breakfast reservation at 8:30 the next morning!

Day 3 Part 2 Vlog:
FP count for the trip so far: 34

Day 4 Part 1: Whispering Canyon and 10 Fast Passes?!
The exhaustion from being on the go for so long was finally catching up to us. We had a breakfast reservation at Whispering Canyon at 8:45 and we did not roll out of bed until 8 ish so we knew we were going to be late but it just was so hard being on the go for so long!

We finally made it to the Wilderness Lodge and we checked in without a problem. We did apologize for being late and would totally have understood if they could not have sat us.

We started out the morning with some mimosas to perk us up a bit and get us ready for the day! The really were delicious, but I mean how can you mess up a mimosa? Its Champaign and orange juice.
30582365_10214005264638879_152307610559709184_o.jpg

For our main dishes, I got the Eggs Benedict and if you want to know one thing about me it is that I generally do not care for breakfast food EXCEPT for eggs benedict. I happily will eat breakfast food, it just is not my go to.
30594994_10214005264318871_8918494470542983168_o.jpg

Rachel got the skillet and she knew she would probably only get one round of it she just really wanted everything that it came with. The good part about this is they did portion it out (American portion sized obviously) for one person and it was perfect.
30697825_10214005264518876_8027911599895347200_o.jpg

We then headed to Hollywood Studios just to enjoy the park and reminisce about me working there way back when. I love the feel of the park and while a lot of it is dated, I still thoroughly enjoy it. We had a fast pass for Rock N Roller Coaster and then Tower of Terror right after that (two of my all time favorites) While in line for Tower I moved our 2:15 fast pass for Star Tours to right after we were to get off Tower (I think like 11:15). We headed to Star Tours and really enjoyed the Last Jedi additions, especially the red salt portion! We then got a fast pass for Toy Story and I did not get best of the hour but I did get best in car so I knew I had to ride it again to get best of the hour.

It was about 1ish by the time we got off Toy Story so we made fast passes for the Muppets at 2 and headed to get a Mickey pretzel as a snack. This is obviously a must for every trip and even though some people don’t like the “plastic” cheese it comes with, I do happily! We enjoyed our pretzel and then headed to the Muppets.

After the Muppets we headed over to sunset to shop and wait for our Rock N fast pass. Now here is the part of the trip where we were EXTREMELY lucky! I am not sure if the fast pass gods were on my side or what but we kept getting fast passes for either tower or rock n roller coaster. While we were in line for one I got a fast pass for the other that would start in 5 minutes. We scored 3 Rock N Roller Coaster fast passes and 2 Tower of Terror fast passes. I obviously enjoyed it thoroughly and was hoping I could do that at every park!

After our last ride on Rock N Roller Coaster, we stated to walk to our dinner reservation at Sci-Fi dine in theater. This would be Rach’s first time and she was extremely excited! I have been there multiple times before.

Day 4 Part 1 Vlog:

FP count for the trip so far: 44

I can tell you two are young! I'm exhausted just reading about and watching you all go so hard!! It looks like a blast though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts