• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

450 Aulani points to Rent / Transfer at $20 pp, valid at all resorts

Newbie here! We’re looking for 4 nights at Aulani around December 18-22nd for 7 people. We were thinking a 2 bedroom would work or 2 studios? I know it’s close to the holidays but fingers crossed.

Your finger crossing must have worked, because there is good availability for your dates, for both studios and 2-bedroom villas (I definitely recommend the latter).

To go ahead with your reservation, I will need your guest information, and this needs to be exchanged through the private messaging system. The following link will provide you with the necessary instructions to get qualified for DM: https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Once you are able to send and receive PM, please reach back and we'll set up your reservation :)

Newbie here! We’re looking for 4 nights at Aulani around December 18-22nd for 7 people. We were thinking a 2 bedroom would work or 2 studios? I know it’s close to the holidays but fingers crossed.
Your finger crossing must have worked, because there is good availability for your dates, for both studios and 2-bedroom villas (I definitely recommend the latter).

To go ahead with your reservation, I will need your guest information, and this needs to be exchanged through the private messaging system. The following link will provide you with the necessary instructions to get qualified for DM: https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Once you are able to send and receive PM, please reach back and we'll set up your reservation :)

Looking for 3/2-3/7. 2b villa at Cooper Creek. 4 adults 3 kids (4yo, 18m, 1y)
This is beyond the 7-month reservation window for non-home resorts. With my points, I can book you at Bay Lake Tower next March, but not at Copper Creek. Let me know if you are interested in BLT, but if you want to stay at CCV, you would need to find a CCV owner.

I am in need of BCV 2/22/25-3/3/25 2 bedroom
could you help?
This is beyond the 7-month reservation window for non-home resorts. With my points, I can book you at Bay Lake Tower (BLT) next March, but not at Beach Club (BCV). Let me know if you are interested in BLT, but if you want to stay at BCV, you would need to find a BCV owner.

Hey Drac.

I'm looking for something that spans the 4th of July. 5-7 nights, but can be flexible on dates.
Prefer a studio. Prefer AKL but can be flexible on resort.

Sorry for being so vague - anything available? I know it's a tough time of year

Hey Drac.

I'm looking for something that spans the 4th of July. 5-7 nights, but can be flexible on dates.
Prefer a studio. Prefer AKL but can be flexible on resort.

Sorry for being so vague - anything available? I know it's a tough time of year
Animal Kingdom is available 7/5 - 7/9 and beyond, but before that, there is only Saratoga Springs. Would you do a split stay?

Animal Kingdom is available 7/5 - 7/9 and beyond, but before that, there is only Saratoga Springs. Would you do a split stay?
I would be open to a split as long as we're there on the 4th. So, if it was a few days on the front half, that included the 4th, then a few days on the back half at a different resort, I think I'd be cool with that

I would be open to a split as long as we're there on the 4th. So, if it was a few days on the front half, that included the 4th, then a few days on the back half at a different resort, I think I'd be cool with that
I am sending you a PM.

Hello,
I am interested in BCV studio or Fort Wilderness cabin, checking in 11/1 and checking out 11/7. We are a family of 5 (2 adults + kids aged 13, 7, and 5). This is my first time doing this, so please let me know if I am missing any relevant info. Thank you for looking!

Hello,
I am interested in BCV studio or Fort Wilderness cabin, checking in 11/1 and checking out 11/7. We are a family of 5 (2 adults + kids aged 13, 7, and 5). This is my first time doing this, so please let me know if I am missing any relevant info. Thank you for looking!
Thank you for your inquiry. I will check availability and let you know in a couple of hours.

Hello,
There is no availability for your first 3 nights at any DVC resort, sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter