90 minutes at Lille Europe. What to do?

Lolsmum

DIS Veteran
We're heading to DLRP for the first half of the May half term, so the 24th to the 28th. We booked a bit late so we couldn't get the direct train. We have 93 minutes at Lille. Is there anything worth doing we could do in that time or should we just plan to try to get two excited kids to sit reasonably still in the departure lounge?

There is a supermarket at the top of the station you could stock up on stacks drinks etc.

There's a shopping centre right next to the Lille Europe train station with a huge Carrefour supermarket. When I had 90 minute transit times at Lille I usually went and had a wander around Carrefour and bought snacks and chocolate etc.

http://www.euralille.com/W/do/centre/accueil is the website for the shopping centre

Yep! If you can be bothered head over to the shopping centre! Even if you don't want to risk going to the supermarket (I could never risk going in case I got held up and missed my train!) there are some little bakeries on the first floor so you could get a bite to eat or even to take with you to Disney. It's totally upto you of course. 90 minutes isn't that long in the grand scale of things and there are plenty of places to eat and drink at Lille station so if you don't fancy venturing off Im sure time would go quick enough for you.

Thank you! My kids are not the type to sit still for long when they are excited, so having a mission (going to buy snacks) might help with that time. 90 minutes isn't hugely long, but with two kids desperate to get to Disney it could be a long, long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter