90 day vs. 180 days (plus 10) prior???

maureeny

Earning My Ears
hello..
I am a bit confused. When I planned our vacation in 2008, I was under the assumption that you could make your ADR's 90 days ahead of time (plus 10 for staying on property). I got up at like 6 am that day (ahead of the kids) to make our reservations. I was only allowed to make like 3 days, then had to call back to make the rest, when I was in the 90 plus 10 window.... we were staying 9 nights.

We are looking to go again this year in December. So... is it 90 + 10 or 180 + 10???

Does it matter where you stay, which resort? (we stayed at CBR.. which is a moderate I think)

Also, does it matter if you are a DVC member? (I think we may look into renting points for this vacation).

Do either of those senarios (if you stayed at a Deluxe resort or DVC member) give you more time ahead??

Sorry... I'm just confused... or maybe the 90 has changed to 180 in the last year??

Any help would be appreciated. I get a little obsessive when planning our Disney vacations!! :cool1:
\

I can't answer all of your questions but I can answer this one...

You now schedule the adrs 180 days out from your vacation. If you have your vacation booked at this time you can access the +10 days if staying onsite. This changed last year in October.

I am sure someone else can help with your other questions.

Have fun!

thank you, that's good to know. ok, so 180 + 10 it is!!

How about this.... if I was to rent points from a DVC member, would I be the one to be able to call with my reservation number at 180 plus 10 to make my own reservations, or would the DVC member have to be the one? (that's wayyy too much to ask of someone... it's quite time consuming). hmmmm??

thank you, that's good to know. ok, so 180 + 10 it is!!

How about this.... if I was to rent points from a DVC member, would I be the one to be able to call with my reservation number at 180 plus 10 to make my own reservations, or would the DVC member have to be the one? (that's wayyy too much to ask of someone... it's quite time consuming). hmmmm??

As long as you have your DVC reservation #, you can use the ADR same system and book 180 + 10. The DVC member does not have to do that.

If you want ME or the DDP as part of your reservation, that has to be taken care of via the owner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter