9 days out,its sdd time!!!!

kobiko

Adventure is out there!!!
Woo hoo it's finally time for our sdd,only 9 days to go until we are back in our happy place!! Lol
My check list is near enough complete,I've emailed,printed,reserved and booked many different things over the last 2 weeks and now I can see the happy ending in sight,phew what a relief!!
Now who wants to dance with me!!!!! :-)). :-))

Thanks everyone,I'm sooo excited,we just so missed it not going last year,it's the first year in I don't know how many that we haven't been at the start of the Christmas season.
We really noticed the difference last year in our christmas spirit,it took a definite nose dive without the disney magic to start us off,I couldn't even face putting up most of the Christmas decorations and had most of them down again by the 27th!!!!!
We had decided not to go last year because our oldest dog was getting worse in her illnesses and there was no way I could go off and have fun knowing that I had left her behind so we decided early on in the year that we wouldn't have a holiday at all last year so that we didnt have to leave her,but as it turned out we lost her on 5/11,and it was horrible to say the least because at 17 years old she had been a part of the family for so long.
So I don t think that even if we had of gone we would have enjoyed it fully,so this year we will be making up for it and having 2 years worth of Christmas magic instead of 1 !!!!!!! Lol
Add to that the fact that we are taking some family with us that have never been before and have 2 kids,we will be positively bouncing off the walls by this time next week.
Oh no wait,I already am!!!! Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter