9/17 at MK, no fireworks?

lynnzrae

Mouseketeer
Right now for 9/17, it is a regular day at MK (meaning no MNSSH). However, it is closing at 8. I scheduled our Cinderella dinner there planning on doing the fireworks that night after dinner. I just looked at an updated calendar and it has the fireworks shows being on the other non-MNSSH days but there is no fireworks show on this day. It is the only random day that closes at 8 and the only day that doesn't have a fireworks show. In your experience, will this likely change? I have little little ones so we were only planning to do a late night at the MK one night of our trip and would hate to miss the fireworks.

There are fireworks at MK every night of the year. You're simply looking way too far out. Hours for around that time have closing times at 8pm. Look for the calendar to update by July/August

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter