9/16/2017 Magic Transatlantic from Barcelona

Yes! We are booked and can't wait, we are Krissy and Mike, and our three kids. Room 6112. We are also traveling with my parents, my brother, and his family.

Thanks. I will add you to page one. Do you want to be a part of the postcard exchange?

Thanks. I will add you to page one. Do you want to be a part of the postcard exchange?
No thank you, but thank you very much for asking! I am going to be part of the fish extender exchange so we will have our hands full with that :)

No thank you, but thank you very much for asking! I am going to be part of the fish extender exchange so we will have our hands full with that :)

Those are also fun and can be quite rewarding -- enjoy.

Thanks very much - I hope your library re-opens before the cruise. I'm curious about your postcards - and where you're from (we are just north of the M25)! :)

From Newport in South Wales! I have brought back up London postcards just in case so people might get both :D My Dads side of the family are London so it works well and they were available in our city for some reason - no clue as we are nowhere near London but one of the shops had them in so thought it worth getting while I saw them.

So as the 18th is fast approaching (Silver Castaway Club checkin date) I have looked through at the tours and other availability. Here is what I have found:

Cadiz
  • no tours showing as sold out
Lisbon
  • Lisbon by private vehicle - 4hr sedan with driver only (LI20)
  • Romantic Sintra Tour (LI13)
Ponta Delgada
  • Canyoning in the Azores (PD09)
  • Highlights of the Ribeira Grande (PD05)
  • Whale & Dolphin Watching in the Azores on a RIB Boat (PD16)
  • Booked on Sete Cidades Lake Vistas, Botanical Garden & Pineapple Plantation (PD01) so this may be sold out but I wouldn't be able to see
St Johns
  • Rum & Rascals (SS04) (can't see as booked on it but I am informed this is still sold out)
Frozen Meet & Greet
  • 17th(9-10:30)
  • 20th & 23rd (2-3:30)
VIP Character Breakfast
  • 20th & 22nd (8-10)
Pirate night
  • 22nd
Princess Gathering
  • 17th, 20th & 23rd (9-10:30)
Palo Brunch $30
  • 22nd, 25th & 26th
Palo Dinner $30
  • All nights showing

From Newport in South Wales! I have brought back up London postcards just in case so people might get both :D My Dads side of the family are London so it works well and they were available in our city for some reason - no clue as we are nowhere near London but one of the shops had them in so thought it worth getting while I saw them.

You know we're waiting for that Transporter Bridge postcard! :thumbsup2

So as the 18th is fast approaching (Silver Castaway Club checkin date) I have looked through at the tours and other availability. Here is what I have found:

Cadiz
Lisbon
Ponta Delgada
  • Booked on Sete Cidades Lake Vistas, Botanical Garden & Pineapple Plantation (PD01) so this may be sold out but I wouldn't be able to see
St Johns
  • Rum & Rascals (SS04) (can't see as booked on it but I am informed this is still sold out)
Frozen Meet & Greet
VIP Character Breakfast
  • 20th & 22nd (8-10)
Pirate night
  • 22nd
Princess Gathering
Palo Brunch $30
  • 22nd, 25th & 26th
Palo Dinner $30
  • All nights showing

Thanks for putting in the M&Gs - I had forgotten that some of those should be booked in advance. I wonder if DS will want to meet the princesses...I was surprised at how much he enjoyed that at WDW. :lovestruc

@gismo1554 and @dencord7, you both have put a lot of effort into keeping everyone updated on available excursions and activities. Thanks! I just checked my countdown timer on my phone--93 days!

I made a spreadsheet with all of our booked activities and the cost (excluding tour tips) because we like to add money to our onboard account before we leave. It also includes a preliminary packing list and the luggage allowances for Norwegian converted into inches.

I also want to call DCL to request a particular MDR server if she is onboard. She was our very first one in 2005, and we got her again by chance in 2014. We have requested her on our last two cruises as well.

You know we're waiting for that Transporter Bridge postcard! :thumbsup2

Thanks for putting in the M&Gs - I had forgotten that some of those should be booked in advance. I wonder if DS will want to meet the princesses...I was surprised at how much he enjoyed that at WDW. :lovestruc

LOL I will have to try and draw the bridge if the library doesn't open up! Might google to see what I can find online

@gismo1554 and @dencord7, you both have put a lot of effort into keeping everyone updated on available excursions and activities. Thanks! I just checked my countdown timer on my phone--93 days!

I made a spreadsheet with all of our booked activities and the cost (excluding tour tips) because we like to add money to our onboard account before we leave. It also includes a preliminary packing list and the luggage allowances for Norwegian converted into inches.

I also want to call DCL to request a particular MDR server if she is onboard. She was our very first one in 2005, and we got her again by chance in 2014. We have requested her on our last two cruises as well.

Good plan with the spends! I do the same but have yet to work out - need to :D

Cadiz
Lisbon
Ponta Delgada
St Johns
Frozen Meet & Greet
VIP Character Breakfast
  • 20th & 22nd (8-10)
Pirate night
  • 22nd
Princess Gathering
Palo Brunch $30
  • 22nd, 25th & 26th
Palo Dinner $30
  • All nights showing

Thank you so much!! This is so helpful for me.

My heart nearly stopped when I saw the Whale watching listed. Luckily, my family wants to do the catamaran and not the RIB!! Whew

One question: what does "Pirate Night" being sold out mean? Is it a meet and greet that night or...?

Thank you :goodvibes

One question: what does "Pirate Night" being sold out mean? Is it a meet and greet that night or...?

Pirate Night is scheduled for 9/22. When you log into your cruise activities, it's there by default.

Pirate Night is scheduled for 9/22. When you log into your cruise activities, it's there by default.

Oh LOL. There was just such a list of sold-outs, and I was pretty sure that "Pirate Night" as a whole was *not the sort of thing to be sold out LOL :)

Stupid noob questions~ :)

Not a stupid question at all! It will make more sense once your booking window opens up and you have a visual. If you book activities through DCL (whether a M&G, a port excursion, adult dining, or character breakfast, these will appear in each day's window.

Here are some screen shots:

For some reason, we always have to access our activities by choosing My Reservations. My Cruise Activities just links us back to our reservations. Not sure if it's because we have more than one cruise booked.
DCL screen shot1.jpg

Click this when your window opens up
DCL screen shot2.jpg

This is what the day-to-day activity calendar looks like. If you click on Ship Activities, another window opens to tell you what special event is occurring on the ship that day/night. You can also see here our Palo Brunch on 9/20, Palo Dinner on 9/24, and that we have port adventures scheduled. If I clicked on each of those, the pop-up window gives more detail.
DCL screen shot3.jpg

We are silver and can start booking soon. Does anyone know what day and time the Royal Court Royal Tea is being held? We are trying to coordinate with another family who are first time cruisers and our princesses would like to attend the tea. It would be helpful to know before hand so we can pick the dates for the other meet and greets etc prior to our booking window and make sure that we keep the tea time open. Thank you so much for all the information already posted. It has helped raise the excitement level and we really appreciate the time and effort you have put into posting! Only 93 days to go!!

Sorry yes should have made that more clear! It was only the Ports that were the sold out info everything else was just for info (did this early in the morning UK time so was very sleepy or at least that's my excuse). :D

For some reason, we always have to access our activities by choosing My Reservations. My Cruise Activities just links us back to our reservations. Not sure if it's because we have more than one cruise booked.

I've only got one booked and had the same issue. I assumed this was some weird glitch in the system but clearly its not just me with this issue :D

We are silver and can start booking soon. Does anyone know what day and time the Royal Court Royal Tea is being held? We are trying to coordinate with another family who are first time cruisers and our princesses would like to attend the tea. It would be helpful to know before hand so we can pick the dates for the other meet and greets etc prior to our booking window and make sure that we keep the tea time open. Thank you so much for all the information already posted. It has helped raise the excitement level and we really appreciate the time and effort you have put into posting! Only 93 days to go!!

I can't see the tea as no kids sorry but hopefully someone will be able to tell you.

For everbody looking at that certain adult excursion in St. Johns which was sold out - Rum and Rascals - it seems DCL opened up a second tour which now takes place in the morning - departing 9.45.
Maybe it was helpful that all of us asked for more slots - so if you want this tour better be fast - we are booked on it :mickeyjum

For everbody looking at that certain adult excursion in St. Johns which was sold out - Rum and Rascals - it seems DCL opened up a second tour which now takes place in the morning - departing 9.45.
Maybe it was helpful that all of us asked for more slots - so if you want this tour better be fast - we are booked on it :mickeyjum

That's a great way to start the morning :thumbsup2

BTW, I don't have your info listed on page one. If you want to be listed in the group and/or as part of the postcard exchange, please let me know your info and I'll be glad to add it.

I'm going to stick with the 1pm one as not sure I can drink that early (oh who am I kidding I so could :D)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!