8x8 Autograph Book Pages

you are going to hate me, i went to photobucket and printed it directly on cardstock, and it came out great, except it says page 1 of 1 on the top, how do i get it to not say that, lol. i am excited though, because i had been printing the pages off on plain paper and then attatching them onto the 8x8 pages, but it does look better directly on the cardstock, so that part is accomplished. thanks for your help AND patience. is your name elizabeth?

you are going to hate me, i went to photobucket and printed it directly on cardstock, and it came out great, except it says page 1 of 1 on the top, how do i get it to not say that, lol. i am excited though, because i had been printing the pages off on plain paper and then attatching them onto the 8x8 pages, but it does look better directly on the cardstock, so that part is accomplished. thanks for your help AND patience. is your name elizabeth?

Hmmmm...I'll try to help. So you are right clicking on the image on photobucket.com and selecting "print picture"? Then it says "page 1 of 1" at the top?

Are you using Internet Explorer? If so, at the toolbar at the top click on file, then page set-up. Where it says header or footer it should have something like this "&w&bPage &p of &P". Delete the text so that the header and footer field is blank.

Also, after you hit "print picture" and the print window opens. Click on printer preferences and make sure you are printing at the best quality possible (probably 600dpi or it may say something like "photo quality").

If that doesn't help, give me some more details.

Yes, my name is Elizabeth but I go by Blake (long story). :)

Hmmmm...I'll try to help. So you are right clicking on the image on photobucket.com and selecting "print picture"? Then it says "page 1 of 1" at the top?

Are you using Internet Explorer? If so, at the toolbar at the top click on file, then page set-up. Where it says header or footer it should have something like this "&w&bPage &p of &P". Delete the text so that the header and footer field is blank.

Also, after you hit "print picture" and the print window opens. Click on printer preferences and make sure you are printing at the best quality possible (probably 600dpi or it may say something like "photo quality").

If that doesn't help, give me some more details.

Yes, my name is Elizabeth but I go by Blake (long story). :)

Blake,

Thanks again! That should help! I appreciate your taking the time!

Debbie

These are beautiful! I am going to do the 8 by 8 Shutterfly book too!

Would you be willing/able to do some autograph pages for the characters that are at Chef Mickey's? We are doing a breakfast there, and I'd like to have those.

Also, if it's not too much trouble, can you make the pink princess cover with the name Molly for me? Thank you!

These are beautiful! I am going to do the 8 by 8 Shutterfly book too!

Would you be willing/able to do some autograph pages for the characters that are at Chef Mickey's? We are doing a breakfast there, and I'd like to have those.

Also, if it's not too much trouble, can you make the pink princess cover with the name Molly for me? Thank you!

:wave2:

I'm not sure which characters are at Chef Mickey's or if they can change like CRT.

Here are some with the fab 5 and two generic ones. Let me know if this is not what you are looking for:

Shutterfly's 8x8 covers are not actually 8x8 (makes sense, right? :rotfl:). According to their website, the hard covers are 8.35 x 9.7. So that's what size I made it but I didn't test it. If it doesn't fit, please let me know and I will make the adjustments. Also, you will need a back cover as well. I made a pink one but it's kinda boring. Do you have any better ideas?

Hi Elisa
Just wondering if you made Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Daisy pages. I believe i just saw your Minnie and Pluto pages

Also will you make a power rangers page?
Thank you
Ana
:goodvibes

Hi Elisa
Just wondering if you made Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Daisy pages. I believe i just saw your Minnie and Pluto pages

Also will you make a power rangers page?
Thank you
Ana
:goodvibes

Here you go. I'm still working on the Power Rangers:

I heard the teddy bear from Toy Story 3 was replacing the UP characters at HS. I think his name is Lotso:

Here is Frozone:

Was wondering if i could request two 8x8 covers - one that say Jaxon (like the abigail one with all the characters) and one that says Luca (like the mason one) thanks!!!!

how can I get these scrapbook pages from photobucket ... I want to print them for my DD's book ....

how can I get these scrapbook pages from photobucket ... I want to print them for my DD's book ....

Go here: http://s758.photobucket.com/albums/xx224/elizablake_bucket/Autograph%20Book%208x8/ When you see an image you want, click on it to open the full sized version. Then as you mouse over the image, buttons will appear at the top. Click on the download button. Then just save it where ever you want on your computer. Let me know if there are any characters I am missing that you want.

Your designs are awesome, but I already started a 7 x 5 book. :sad2:, do you know if your designs size down to 7 x 5? We are ordering from Artscow. You have the best Lotso and Pixie Hollow and generic Einsteins pages and I would love to use them.

Your designs are awesome, but I already started a 7 x 5 book. :sad2:, do you know if your designs size down to 7 x 5? We are ordering from Artscow. You have the best Lotso and Pixie Hollow and generic Einsteins pages and I would love to use them.

It wouldn't be much trouble to resize them. Check back tomorrow and I'll post them by then. Are there any other ones you want?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!