8th Grade Graduation

R5Jedi

Carrying the Banner
Im graduating Eighth grade this Friday! Our school sorta makes a big deal so im excited:)

Im graduating Eighth grade this Friday! Our school sorta makes a big deal so im excited:)

This is really random and I hope it doesn't sound stalkerish, but where are you from? Just wondering if you're from around here....lol

This is really random and I hope it doesn't sound stalkerish, but where are you from? Just wondering if you're from around here....lol
Sorry, I would tell you but... Yeah, sorry... the Midwest, that's all Im gonna say.

Sorry, I would tell you but... Yeah, sorry... the Midwest, that's all Im gonna say.

That's all I needed to know! Lol Yeah, the middle schools' graduation is the same day here that's why I asked. Sorry for being all creeperish, I thought it'd be cool to find someone on here from around here but it won't happen. xD

Emmy don't be sad ur gonna like Disney a lot more then a bunch of boring speakers hashtag: lebron. Miami heat.. I got that power

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter