89 points for transfer or rent SSR $15.00 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for 9/28-10/4 poly or AK 1 bedroom savanna view

I'm not able to book this because I am outside the 7th month window. I am only able to book SSR. There is availability if you find someone with AK or Poly home resort.

I am looking at Sept 22 leaving on the 28th. Bay Lake or Animal Kingdom. Its just for my daughter and I, so a studio/value. Are the points still available?

Hi, looking for Boardwalk Villas from July 15 to 19th studio standard view if you still have points available.

I have 89 points available for rent or transfer for Feb. 2019 use year. I am selling for $15.00 pp. if you would like me to check availability for any resorts, please let me know what date, what size room and what resort (s) you may be looking for. My home resort is SSR and have transferred points to other DVC members in the past.
Hello, former DVC member here.
Looking for OKW 2-nt stay for 2-bdrm 4/4 arrival and departure 4/6. I think it's 88 points....can you rent at that time or is the 7 month rule still apply? Thanks

Hello, former DVC member here.
Looking for OKW 2-nt stay for 2-bdrm 4/4 arrival and departure 4/6. I think it's 88 points....can you rent at that time or is the 7 month rule still apply? Thanks

I can book this, but there is no availability right now for those dates at OKW. Saratoga Springs has availability if that's an option. Let me know if I can help. Thanks.

Hi, looking for Boardwalk Villas from July 15 to 19th studio standard view if you still have points available.
Hi. There is no full availability for these dates at this time. There is full availability at OKW and SSR, also 4 nights at Contemporary if those are an option. Thanks.

I am looking at Sept 22 leaving on the 28th. Bay Lake or Animal Kingdom. Its just for my daughter and I, so a studio/value. Are the points still available?

I am not able to book that far out since SSR is my home resort. I would have to wait until 2/22 to book. Thanks

Hi! Anything available the week of 5/14-5/19---I don't need all nights, preferably either 5/16 or 5/18--can add more nights depending on price. Thanks!

Looking for either 2 studios or one 1 bedroom for May 1-3...willing to do a split stay each night if I have to. Thanks!

Looking for either 2 studios or one 1 bedroom for May 1-3...willing to do a split stay each night if I have to. Thanks!

Good morning. There are 1 bedrooms available at SSR, OKW, Animal Kingdom and Wilderness Lodge. Let me know if I can help! Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter