8 Weeks!

Bolanette87

<font color=deeppink>The Queen Bee<br><font color=
8 Weeks until I go to DLRP!!

I think I'll have a little dance: :dance3:

Still too far away though..... *sigh*..... Anybody like to smuggle me there in the near future?? :laughing:

Bob xoxoxox

:confused: I am going in 8 weeks as well, very excited as it will be my first time there. I can't wait to dine at Cafe Mickey and jump on Space Mountain 2:cool1: I am way more excited to see DLP than I am the Eiffel Tower, what is wrong with me LOL

Sounds very exciting indeed- I wish I was going anytime soon :sad1: Hope you all have a magical time- I will look forward to reading all the trip reports!!

:confused: I am going in 8 weeks as well, very excited as it will be my first time there. I can't wait to dine at Cafe Mickey and jump on Space Mountain 2:cool1: I am way more excited to see DLP than I am the Eiffel Tower, what is wrong with me LOL

Are you there 15th-19th then? Or have I miscounted my weeks somewhere?? This is more than likely knowing me!

Bob xoxoxox

1WEEK 5 DAYS:banana:sorry my luggauge allowance is already giving me a head ache so cant smuggle you in :guilty: dont worry it will soon be time for you to go:dance3:

1WEEK 5 DAYS:banana:sorry my luggauge allowance is already giving me a head ache so cant smuggle you in :guilty: dont worry it will soon be time for you to go:dance3:

I'm an expert case packer!! I'm sure I could cram the Eiffel Tower into your case if I tried!! :goodvibes

Have a fab time!!

Bob xoxoxox

Looks like we'll be there the same time! Guess I might as well join in ....

:banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana::cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

It's ages till mine (but at least it's now saying 4 mths etc instead of 6 mths! Woohoo) .... but I'll do a little dance with you too :banana: :banana:

I'm in a very Disney mood today- Lets have some more dancing! :dance3:

Bob xoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter